Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

hi snickers and welcome. just keep us posted with your loss each week. well done.

pebbles 2lbs lost 13st 7
tracy 2lbs lost 16st 13
moo 0.5lbs lost
snickers 2lbs lost

6.5lbs lost so far team. well done.

:bighug:

Last edited:
items for this week -
1) slow cooker recipes for dubs
2) focus on healthy extras

healthy extra choices can be boring and samey so here are some ideas you may not have thought about.

on extra easy you can have 1a choice of cheese and 1b choice of cheese and combine the two to give 84g in total

healthy b's
6 ryvita wholegrain crisbreads

6 finn crisp

20 plain cashew nuts (green day)

1 coop or asda wholemeal pitta

60g wholemeal roll

1 fibre plus bar

2 alpen lights

30g ready brek original +1 Ryvita

shredded wheat used to be 1 + 1 ryvita but its now changed to 1 and a half shredded wheat. if thats too messy have 1 one day and 2 the next to even it out.

Philadelphia EXTRA light is a B choice so you can only have it on Green (not EE or Red). You get 100g

28g reduced fat hummus on a green day

healthy a's

5 light laughing cow
2 triangles and 150ml milk.

Philadelphia LIGHT is an A choice so you can have it on any plan. You get 75g

the weights for cheese allowances have changed to 30g of regular cheese and 45g of reduced fat cheese.

be back with more xxxx

image-435432463.jpg

Slow cooker baked chicken

Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour on High setting followed by 8 to 9 hours on Low setting

This is the easiest baked chicken you can make. Start it in the morning, and it will be perfect at supper time.

Ingredients:

1 kg (2.2 lbs.) whole chicken (or equal weight of chicken pieces)
1 teaspoon paprika
salt and pepper to taste (suggested to start with ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper)
Steps:

If you don't have a metal rack that fits in your slow cooker, you can create balls of aluminium foil of about an inch in diameter. Four should hold up your chicken nicely if you place them in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Rinse chicken under cold water, inside and out, then pat dry with paper towels.
Mix together paprika, salt, and pepper and evenly season chicken with the mixture.
Place chicken on rack or foil balls in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on High setting for 1 hour. Turn slow cooker to Low setting and cook for approximately 9 hours. The chicken is done when the meat is no longer pink and when the juices are clear.

Well done on your losses this week - I am minus 2lbs this week. Which I am happy about as I had a sneaky weigh in on weds and it was only 1lbs. So after starting slimming world in December, I lost 4lbs, put 6lbs on over Xmas and no lost2.... So back to where I started lol - no excuses now Xmas is out of the way. Have my works new year Xmas party tomorrow so have saved my weeks syns for tomorrow meal! Xx

laura35 said:
Well done on your losses this week - I am minus 2lbs this week. Which I am happy about as I had a sneaky weigh in on weds and it was only 1lbs. So after starting slimming world in December, I lost 4lbs, put 6lbs on over Xmas and no lost2.... So back to where I started lol - no excuses now Xmas is out of the way. Have my works new year Xmas party tomorrow so have saved my weeks syns for tomorrow meal! Xx

Fantastic Laura well done xx

pebbles67 said:
pebbles 2lbs lost 13st 7
tracy 2lbs lost 16st 13
moo 0.5lbs lost
snickers 2lbs lost
Laura. 2lbs lost
8.5lbs lost so far team. well done.

As i'm back following online my WI is on Monday, but i'm due my * week on Monday so i thought i'd WI today & i'm down 2lbs, that means i'm down 9lbs from a few days b4 Christmas :)

Hi all,

I'm sorry but i havent weighed in this week :( As you know i've been feeling a but down with things and have been struggling a bit. Now back on plan but didn't want to get even more fed up by weighing myself on * week when i've been struggling anyway. I promise i will be weighing again as of next week, just didn't want to face the scale.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Ooh Pebbles to add to your post...........not sure if any of you shop at Aldi but there orange and chocolate less than 70 cals bars as 2 for a HEB and are really lovely when you want a sweet fix, They do others in the less than 70 cal range too but i find them far to sweet (and thats coming from someone with a very sweet tooth!)

xx

MissHP said:
Hi all,

I'm sorry but i havent weighed in this week :( As you know i've been feeling a but down with things and have been struggling a bit. Now back on plan but didn't want to get even more fed up by weighing myself on * week when i've been struggling anyway. I promise i will be weighing again as of next week, just didn't want to face the scale.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Ooh Pebbles to add to your post...........not sure if any of you shop at Aldi but there orange and chocolate less than 70 cals bars as 2 for a HEB and are really lovely when you want a sweet fix, They do others in the less than 70 cal range too but i find them far to sweet (and thats coming from someone with a very sweet tooth!)

xx

I'm heading for my * week too, all the stuff us girls have to deal with, men wouldn't know where to start eh.
I save my syns for wee chocy treats this week, & have sumthin everyday, ive got the Cadburys Roses, Mini Eggs & Options hot choc at the ready!! :) xx

pebbles67 said:
pebbles 2lbs lost 13st 7
tracy 2lbs lost 16st 13
moo 0.5lbs lost
snickers 2lbs lost
Laura. 2lbs lost
Megs. 2lbs lost
10. 5lbs lost so far team. well done.

If you need my weight to add i'm 11st 8lbs now. Target: 10st 9lbs so just under a stone to go :)

Lost 1lb this week guys.. :)

Started the simply filling version of WW today.. enjoying it so far..
Went the flix n was sensible I scared myself.. lol
Brought my bottle of water with me and a pack of popcorn.. No choc r goodies.. Was happy with that :)

Pebs dinner looked yum... x

Hey.. Can I ask a Q girls.. I've heard u mention quark in a couple of recipes.. What exactly is Quark??? Is it like Philadelphia cheese?????
Saw it in Dunnes today and considered getting it.. But I dont really know what it is.. Said on the pack soft cheese.., so am assuming its like philly...

No dubs its very bland, and I mainly use it with vanilla essence and loads of sweetner mixed in as a type of cream substitute . I do know people use it in sw quiche but I don't really like it hot.
Hope that helps x
Well done on your loss :)

Back