Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

laura35 said:
Well done on all ur losses and well done pebbles on that half a pound despite the biscuits! I have lost 1lb this week (amazed after my naughty drinking weekend, drunken takeaway and hangover mcdonalds!). So that puts me at 10st10lb now. Good luck to those left to weigh! I have a question... Fajitas are one of my favourite meals but I haven't had them since startin sw - the ready bought spice mixes are high in syns and so are te wraps. Does anybody have any similar/alternatives for fajitas using minimal syns? Xxx

Hi Laura- there is a recipe for wraps made with mung beans. You buy the mung beans soak them and then make the wrap. I'll try and grab the recipe and pop it on for you x

Here you go laura -

Pete’s Mung Bean Wraps

Ingredients

200g/Cup of Mung/Moong Beans
Makes about 8 wraps
Salt
Method

Soak the beans in cold water for between 12 -48 hrs. Depending whether they are split beans or whole, changing the water at regular intervals, removing any hardened beans.
When ready grind them using a food processer and a small amount of water, adding salt, until you have a mixture similar to a pancake mix but slightly thicker.
Heat a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light until its hot then ladle the mix and smooth out using the base of the ladle to form a thin coating, cook for 3-4 mins and flip over and cook until the other side is done. Use for wraps while still slightly warm to ensure easy folding.

image-2906187787.jpg

image-486318447.jpg

Hi, just a quick update chicken n butternut squash curry last night chips in and rice , then I ate a whole tub of strawberry onken fat free and 7 roses for my weigh in day treat.

image-1817269448.jpg

Today ( Friday) at work all day. Had all bran crisp for brekkie, ham and cheese salad sandwich and salad cream, activia yogurt and fresh raspberries. For tea I wasn't hungry not sure why just didn't fancy much, so had a stuffed field mushroom with garlic Philly and cheddar baked in oven, plus some mushy peas! Yeah I know- don't even go there! I'm seriously officially weird!

I'm in stitches laughing at my sports coach title! :D But i like it & i'm in exercise mode now to live up to it :p
Such a late 1 tonite, out dancing with my girlies, all good body magic, nite nite xxx
Ps that butternut squash curry is on next weeks menu, <3 it!!

Was never an honorary anything before. I like it :D
Down 1.6lb this week after three days ill in bed with 1 of those days not being able to eat for most of it. So delighted to have had any loss :)

Gona have a proper look at thae site when am back in work. My laptops crashed so am only on thru my iPod at home :-( And sure, what else would I be doing in work lol
Hope ur all well n have a good weekend

Dubchick81 said:
Was never an honorary anything before. I like it :D
Down 1.6lb this week after three days ill in bed with 1 of those days not being able to eat for most of it. So delighted to have had any loss :)

Gona have a proper look at thae site when am back in work. My laptops crashed so am only on thru my iPod at home :-( And sure, what else would I be doing in work lol
Hope ur all well n have a good weekend

Phew... So glad that posted. My iPod said it failed! :)

Ok so i've done my after * week WI as i may or may not remember in the morning, prob not knowing sieve head me. Or i'd prob WI & forget sumthing else like my lunch or feedin Callie :)
Anyway...drumroll please......2lbs lost, i'm 11st 5 :D
This may be down to getting rid of the bloating, but i'm believing it for now xx

This is dinner tonight.
Egg wraps and beef fajita filling ,jacket spud,beans and cheese.

The wraps are good actually considering what they are!!!!

Attachments

• image-3112708795.jpg
    image-3112708795.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 21
This was lunch,smokey noodle soup.

And these were the noodles I used. Got them from the polish isle in tesco :)

Attachments

• image-2558115221.jpg
    image-2558115221.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 22
  • image-58503864.jpg
    image-58503864.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 26
Megs said:
Ok so i've done my after * week WI as i may or may not remember in the morning, prob not knowing sieve head me. Or i'd prob WI & forget sumthing else like my lunch or feedin Callie :)
Anyway...drumroll please......2lbs lost, i'm 11st 5 :D
This may be down to getting rid of the bloating, but i'm believing it for now xx

Well done megs xxx

Tracy831 said:
This was lunch,smokey noodle soup.

And these were the noodles I used. Got them from the polish isle in tesco :)

Ere get you posting your meals, it's about time we saw some of those fab dishes. Pop the fajita wraps on the recipe thread if you get a minute chookie egg. They look yum. And now I've got to make your soup cos other half saw it. I'll just send him to you. Recipes please xxxxx

Great loss meg
Dubs glad you like your title, well done on your loss but not so great your ill get well soon.
Where are you hp? x

pebbles67 said:
Ere get you posting your meals, it's about time we saw some of those fab dishes. Pop the fajita wraps on the recipe thread if you get a minute chookie egg. They look yum. And now I've got to make your soup cos other half saw it. I'll just send him to you. Recipes please xxxxx

Great loss meg
Dubs glad you like your title, well done on your loss but not so great your ill get well soon.
Where are you hp? x

Am all better now ta pebs :)
Was at a boxercise class this morning. Almost collapsed it took so much outta me... Made me realise I seriously need to get out off my arse a bit more :)

pebbles67 said:

Great loss meg
Where are you hp? x

Hahahaha.......I only got to post the piccys cos I knicked other halfs iPhone (I can't take them on my iPod cos it's old!!!),but I do keep hinting for one !!

Will post the recipes for you,but tell your other half the soup was a lunchtime concoction so I can't promise he'll like it lol !

Dubs I know what you mean,me and my daughter were messing about with just dance and Zumba on the wii the other night and it was a killer!! But take easy if you haven't been well x

Wooh thanks for the recipe Pebbles .... Is this a really silly question - but what are Mung beans and where would I find them? Are those wraps also free? Thanks for that - I love fajitas so very happy I don't have to wave bye bye to them! It's great to see some of ur recipes too. Iv been doing sw for 6 weeks now and am getting a bit repetitive with my food so I am aiming to throw in one new recipe each week if possible xxx

laura35 said:
Wooh thanks for the recipe Pebbles .... Is this a really silly question - but what are Mung beans and where would I find them? Are those wraps also free? Thanks for that - I love fajitas so very happy I don't have to wave bye bye to them! It's great to see some of ur recipes too. Iv been doing sw for 6 weeks now and am getting a bit repetitive with my food so I am aiming to throw in one new recipe each week if possible xxx

Hi Laura you'll find mung beans in the packet rice, pasta, lentil etc section any store. But I got mine in the co-op they do need soaking though for 24-48hrs. I'll find the threads for you read about them, and post on here tomoro. And yes theyre free. X

Back