Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I just looked at the different calories and stuff on boxes of cereal,and am a bit shocked!

I brought some all bran cluster thingys thinking they were a good hexb ,but honey nut shredded wheat is lower in calories and fat,and the difference in fibre is only a couple of grams,just feeling a bit cheated after believing I was having the healthier option of all bran !!!!!

Tracy831 said:
I just looked at the different calories and stuff on boxes of cereal,and am a bit shocked!

I brought some all bran cluster thingys thinking they were a good hexb ,but honey nut shredded wheat is lower in calories and fat,and the difference in fibre is only a couple of grams,just feeling a bit cheated after believing I was having the healthier option of all bran !!!!!

I understand where you're coming from chica, but i have to say i dont worry, if they day 30g is HExB i go with it & trust the plan :)
I'm sooo tired tonight, just popped into bed, so some seeious zzzzzing until 6am should sort me out.
Trying the allbran crunch for brekky, hope its nice.
Nighty nite, Megs xx

Weird old week. Started some new medication which has some side effects - one being loss of appetite!!!!! Oh YES I've finally landed! Turned down chips, sweets chocolate, brownies, pork pie , fried breakfast - all because I wasn't hungry and really didn't want it NOT because I was exercising some willpower . Yeeehah. So, Saturday was a family reunion and I chose the safest option jacket, salad, chicken breast with BBQ sauce n melted cheese. No pudding, lime n soda water, and a ham sandwich for tea.
Here's hoping for more than half a pound this week.
Hope you're all doing ok.

Hi pebs hope your ok,yeah it has been a funny old week,I feel like ive lost weight but I will wait till Thursday !!!!

Hi pebs hope your ok,yeah it has been a funny old week,I feel like ive lost weight but I will wait till Thursday !!!!

lets hope we are both down another 2 then thatll be almost half a stone in january ! wouldnt that be great.

oh megs im confused- you said 1 lb lost thats you at 11st 7, then you reweighed and said no thats 2lb lost making you 11st 5. so did you mean another lb or 3lb total. ?? sorry gotta post it right or youll be battering me.

anyway, til megs comes back to us heres the figures to beat in 2 days.

pebbles 0.5lbs lost 13st 7 1/4
tracy 2.0lbs lost 16st 11
dubs 1.5lbs lost
megs 2.0lbs lost 11st 6
Laura 1.0lbs lost 10st 10
floweryro 2.5lbs lost 15st 6
missv 1.5lbs lost
moo lbs lost
snickers lbs lost
luckyjue lbs lost

Ooohhh I didn't even look at the calories etc in those all bran clusters. I'm just trusting that theyre a heB choice - 30g is hardly any tho but they're suprisingly quite filling and feel like a treat! But they're expensive so I probs wont have them all the time xxx

Hey peeps!! How are you all doing?? Great to see so many of you flying the flag still!! I genuinely haven't even logged onto the website since last time I posted - even talking about food is a problem - I haven't eaten a dinner in months. I am eating quite healthily, but not for weightloss - I'm even eating FULL FAT yoghurt for possibly the first time ever. I'm having to eat lots of little meals as I'm hungry all the time but don't want anything except buttered toast. I'm nearly half way there now though (I'll be 18 weeks Friday) so hopefully a little normality will come upon me soon - not sure what the chances of that really are though.....So happy to see that you're all here waiting for me to return to the fold like the prodigal son. And boy will I have work to do - I don't know what I got down to but I'm at 13 5.5 now. I must actually dig back and see. Anyway I'll pop in again to see you all soon and see how you're doing. I can use you all as motivation - especially Dubs and Pebs as we were all in the same ballpark before I got up the duff!!!

pebbles67 said:
lets hope we are both down another 2 then thatll be almost half a stone in january ! wouldnt that be great.

oh megs im confused- you said 1 lb lost thats you at 11st 7, then you reweighed and said no thats 2lb lost making you 11st 5. so did you mean another lb or 3lb total. ?? sorry gotta post it right or youll be battering me.

anyway, til megs comes back to us heres the figures to beat in 2 days.

pebbles 0.5lbs lost 13st 7 1/4
tracy 2.0lbs lost 16st 11
dubs 1.5lbs lost
megs 2.0lbs lost 11st 6
Laura 1.0lbs lost 10st 10
floweryro 2.5lbs lost 15st 6
missv 1.5lbs lost
moo lbs lost
snickers lbs lost
luckyjue lbs lost

My fault i didnt make it v clear, yep that was 3lbs last week, bringing me up to 12lbs since few days before Christmas. I imagine it will slow rite down now, but we'll see xx

Wow megs that's fantastic! Thanks pebbles I will have a good search for those mung beans on my trip to tesco next week! Xx

laura35 said:
Wow megs that's fantastic! Thanks pebbles I will have a good search for those mung beans on my trip to tesco next week! Xx

Thanks :D im still struggling to b active enough, but i'll keep chipping away at it!
& have had a bit of an unexpected day 2day so thats temptin me to syn, but i wil have wats due me & nuthin more.

sus_murf said:
Hey peeps!! How are you all doing?? Great to see so many of you flying the flag still!! I genuinely haven't even logged onto the website since last time I posted - even talking about food is a problem - I haven't eaten a dinner in months. I am eating quite healthily, but not for weightloss - I'm even eating FULL FAT yoghurt for possibly the first time ever. I'm having to eat lots of little meals as I'm hungry all the time but don't want anything except buttered toast. I'm nearly half way there now though (I'll be 18 weeks Friday) so hopefully a little normality will come upon me soon - not sure what the chances of that really are though.....So happy to see that you're all here waiting for me to return to the fold like the prodigal son. And boy will I have work to do - I don't know what I got down to but I'm at 13 5.5 now. I must actually dig back and see. Anyway I'll pop in again to see you all soon and see how you're doing. I can use you all as motivation - especially Dubs and Pebs as we were all in the same ballpark before I got up the duff!!!

Congrats mrs, u must b v excited :D

sus_murf said:

Smurfy!!! It's great to hear from you, how fab. u should be feeling better from now- your poor thing. And blooming eck you better get back here afterwards cos we need you ! Lots love pebs x

Have just weighed and it says I've put on 3lb!
Not happy AT all, so am no longer doing sw.
Have had enough now have been doing this almost a year now and just seem to keep loosing the same couple of pounds which doesn't make sense for what I'm not eating.
Am fed up of making all the effort and getting knocked back each week .
So good luck everyone else,and hope your slimming world journey continues well for you all.xxxxxx

Tracy831 said:
Have just weighed and it says I've put on 3lb!
Not happy AT all, so am no longer doing sw.
Have had enough now have been doing this almost a year now and just seem to keep loosing the same couple of pounds which doesn't make sense for what I'm not eating.
Am fed up of making all the effort and getting knocked back each week .
So good luck everyone else,and hope your slimming world journey continues well for you all.xxxxxx

Oh my god! Tracy that can't be right, oh honey dont give up, you've done so well. Weigh again tomoro or Saturday and I'm sure there will be a change. I was 2 lb different yesterday to what I am today. You've put so much effort into it, unless you've snacked or not been to the loo, or due a period there's no way that's a true reading. Sending you lots of love Debbie xx

Back