Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Well done Pebbles! Tracy that can't be right - have u had lots to drink today, try again tomorrow. Maybe if u tell us what u eat in a week etc we maybe able to help... Maybe one of the other girls who is a slimming world whizz (im still learning!). Do u go to group - if so maybe speak to ur group leader?

Iv done my weigh in and I am 1lb off - pleased with that as again saved up all last weeks syns for Saturday (wedding fayre so lots of cake samples - and ate out with a pudding sat night and drinks, and it's been * week.) so still on track for my 1lb a week loss from now til wedding! Good luck those left to weigh xx

Tracy: you are cordially invited to WI with me on Monday, i'm always so tempted to WI on Thurs with u ladies, but i'll stick with Monday cos its more workable for following online.
Then if you still decide to opt out of SW we'll b here cheering u on with whatever plan you choose to follow.

pebbles67 said:
4lbs down for me this week- 13st 3, so I'm delighted but sad for my Tracy :(. X

Congrats lady, you are officially back! Xx
Well done Dubs & Laura 2.
Aw i miss my wee Thursday WI lol.

It's me again!!!!!
After my hissy fit yesterday(sorry about that !!!!),I decided to weigh myself on the wii,and it said I was 2lb down from last week ,then I weighed on my normal scales and it said I was heavier than when I weighed in the morning and about 6 lb different from the wii?
So I defiantly think my scales are well out,and they are digital weight watcher ones as well.
So I shall keep plodding along with sw,and promise not to freak out again !!!! Lol

Well done on your loss pebs xx
Well done everyone else :)

So my loss this week is 2lb :)

It's me again!!!!!
After my hissy fit yesterday(sorry about that !!!!),I decided to weigh myself on the wii,and it said I was 2lb down from last week ,then I weighed on my normal scales and it said I was heavier than when I weighed in the morning and about 6 lb different from the wii?
So I defiantly think my scales are well out,and they are digital weight watcher ones as well.
So I shall keep plodding along with sw,and promise not to freak out again !!!! Lol

Well done on your loss pebs xx
Well done everyone else :)

So my loss this week is 2lb :)

thank flipping eck for that. shes back. !!!!!!
you nutter! get back ere with me you scales crazed weight loser. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahahahaha.........!!!!!!

Couldn't even blame it on time of the month either !!!!!!!!!

Crazy lady is back !!!! Lol :)

hi all, just wanted to tell someone, when i weighed myself yesterday i got into the 14 stones as i have been around 15st 1ib for about a month and i just couldnt get into the 14s but i did yeterday and although i still have a lot to lose this was a real boost for me and i did a llittle jump and a celebratory squeel on the scales to celerbrate! i even had to check again this morning to make sure i hadnt dreamt it but it was the same hooray!!

well done to all you other losers!! xx

mikey's.mummy said:
hi all, just wanted to tell someone, when i weighed myself yesterday i got into the 14 stones as i have been around 15st 1ib for about a month and i just couldnt get into the 14s but i did yeterday and although i still have a lot to lose this was a real boost for me and i did a llittle jump and a celebratory squeel on the scales to celerbrate! i even had to check again this morning to make sure i hadnt dreamt it but it was the same hooray!!

well done to all you other losers!! xx

That's a great achievement and one to be extremely proud of. Xx

Girls, can i ask have we ever had the type of love that actually makes u lose ur appetite & affects your sleeping & when you see the person your heart flutters

Megs said:
Girls, can i ask have we ever had the type of love that actually makes u lose ur appetite & affects your sleeping & when you see the person your heart flutters

Yup. Well.. 2 outta 3... My sleep can't be any more disturbed... I still get the little butterflies when an seeing Jono or when we'r goin out together. N when we first got back together my butterflies were so bad I cudn eat coz I felt sick with them... :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yup. Well.. 2 outta 3... My sleep can't be any more disturbed... I still get the little butterflies when an seeing Jono or when we'r goin out together. N when we first got back together my butterflies were so bad I cudn eat coz I felt sick with them... :D
Aww xx
Well thats whats happening to me, slowly from October i've been falling for some 1 new, imagine after all these years :O
He's called Matthew. So...times are a changing for me & wow its strange xx

Megs said:
Aww xx
Well thats whats happening to me, slowly from October i've been falling for some 1 new, imagine after all these years :O
He's called Matthew. So...times are a changing for me & wow its strange xx

Swit swoo.... Aww I love a new romance... Delighted megs. Fingers n ties crossed it all works out for u

Back