Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Ive weighed tonight and im still the same .... Can't argue with that as I deserved to have put on at least 2lb after my weekend off the wagon so pleased my week of exercise made up for it! Just means I need to work twice as hard this week and lose 2lbs to be back on track with my 1lb a week weight loss. How did everyone else do?

laura35 said:
Ive weighed tonight and im still the same .... Can't argue with that as I deserved to have put on at least 2lb after my weekend off the wagon so pleased my week of exercise made up for it! Just means I need to work twice as hard this week and lose 2lbs to be back on track with my 1lb a week weight loss. How did everyone else do?

Well done Laura xx

Im So flippin cross- I stayed on at work tonight for an extra half an hour typing up a huge story for you guys and when I clicked submit it said I'd timed out. Now I know I'll never be able to write all that again :(
Peed off I drive home . Other half had washed his motorbike on the drive - what's wrong with that I hear you say?
Well nothing except is flipping minus 100 degrees so I'd had turned to ice- I go and step out of car and wallop baboooom thadump - onto my arm ouch and double ouch.
I'll try to retype my novel

pebbles67 said:
Im So flippin cross- I stayed on at work tonight for an extra half an hour typing up a huge story for you guys and when I clicked submit it said I'd timed out. Now I know I'll never be able to write all that again :(
Peed off I drive home . Other half had washed his motorbike on the drive - what's wrong with that I hear you say?
Well nothing except is flipping minus 100 degrees so I'd had turned to ice- I go and step out of car and wallop baboooom thadump - onto my arm ouch and double ouch.
I'll try to retype my novel

Oh no ouch! Hope you're ok! Why dont men think! Get some salt out on that for the morning!

pebles I hope you are ok after your fall.

Just a tip on when it says timed out. Copy your text then sign and it let you post if not then paste what you had copied and saved. it works.

I am annoyed with myself today as I have lost 1/2lb this week. Like to change between plans. Did 2 weeks of EE, now going to do a week of Green.

As I opened the mission envelope when stepping off the scales this morning,I was delighted to see the pebbles gang were working in a hospital ward and a tv drama was being made.

I set off to see what all the fuss was about. My aim was to 'inject' a little humour and lightheartedness to the weight loss ward, and I headed off with confidence that I would have you all in 'stitches' .

Pebbles the waRd sister and Tracy were on night duty because they spend so much time on the forum at all times of night . Dubs the ward manager was always up early and at work before her shifts. Laura the 9-5 flexi hours nurse and mum of 8 was often caught snacking on diet coke chicken in the sluice.

Megs the student nurse was having a hospital mills and boon romance with the new young doctor from the surgical ward, and she spent most of her time mopping his brow and gazing into his eyes.

One morning Laura was hiding in the sluice eating sw kfc , unfortunately Tracy walked in and seeing the kfc passed out. She waS rushed to another ward with a head injury and found herself in the ward chatting to a patient who was on sw. She explained the plan and gave her a load of recipes. Tracy then started planning to write her book.

Dubs was busy running a tight ward and planned meal breaks which meant everyone could get red green or easy trays with which to put their meals on.

Tracy and megs were in charge of exercise rotas and generally getting patients and staff fitter at work .

Dubs didn't actually agree with the diet plan the other nurses did so she followed a more rigid one which meant counting points but she was good at maths anyway.

Laura struggled with 8 kids and work but managed to make the best use of her syns.

One morning whilst megs and dr fit were having a romp in the blanket cupboard , the alarm sounded, everyone rushed to find the source- turned out it wAs one of the patients who had gone crazy demanding decent hospital meals. So the staff all got together and wrote meal plans to take over the canteen and rid it of high cholesterol, high fat and greasy food.

They had meals like
Meatball and pasta bake
Egg n mash pies
Sw chicken and chips
Beef stew
Steak and mushroom pies
Fantastic fanta chicken
Mexican wedges and Cajun chicken
Seabass prawns and herb risotto

The hospital got decent food and all the nurse chefs became famous .

Pebs Followed her dream and opened her cafe

Tracy wrote a slimming book and became chairwoman of slimming world but never ate mushy pea curry or sw kfc.

Laura opened her own nursery providing kids healthy meals
Meg n dr fit got married and settled in bali running a BBQ ribshack.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha.............that is too funny ward sister !!!!!!

Where do you come up wiv this stuff!!!?????

Love it :)
Xxx

Breakfast- muesli yogurt and coffee

Lunch tuna pate ( homemade) 4 crispbreads at 5.5 syns. Cucumber. An a heroes choc at 2 syns to get rid of tuna taste.

Dinner- steak, mushroom & blue cheese sauce, broccoli / carrots/ mushrooms tomato, garlic & rosemary potatoes.
Mandarin, banana, pack of fresh fruit salad

Weigh in day treat a pack of velvet crunch (4 syns) and a cadbury wishes large choc star for (8 syns ) over today's syns but only had 3.5 yesterday.

image-554447096.jpg

Brekkie yesterday : porridge and water with frozen berries and yoghurt.

Lunch: bubble and squeak with eggs and beans,and 2 toast .

Dinner: cheese sandwich with extra light Mayo and 4 meatballs left over from the dinner I should have had.

2 pears.

Syns
1 xtra light Mayo
2 Cup of highlights(made using hexa of milk)

Ok so weighed this morning and it's saying I put on 2lbs which is just not possible!!!
I have been 110% this week and been doing the stairs!!
But they were different scales and I weighed at a different time and had me shoes and stuff on when I normally do it in my pjs!
My clothes are looser and my stomach has gone down,so I don't know what's going on again.
Have a health check at docs in couple of weeks so might have a chat with them to see if there is a reason I can't seem to loose weight! Have been doing it long enough to know what I'm doing,the only other thing I can think of is my epilepsy meds which say it makes weight control harder?
Any ideas pebs seeing as you are the medic amongst us ???!!!!!!xx

Defo not a real gain.. Could be the diff scales.. There's a 2lb diff between my scales and the scales at my WW class.. Defo not a real gain tho..
Are you on my Diary thread at all Debs?
I copied a newsletter I had received from The Biggest Loser during the week there, explaining those sometimes inexplained gains we see on Weigh Day.. Very interesting read actually...

Wii board brought and it's saying 2 lb DOWN!!! Get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am now 16 st7 lb yippeeeeeeeeeee!
Am weighing again in morn just to confirm :)

Tracy831 said:
Am going to hopefully buy a new wii board tomorrow x

The thing is that's 3 different scales then different clothes/ times etc so can't judge any of them because there's no continuity . So, get yourself a new wii board if poss or weigh on those ww scales again see if any difference from last time. What meds are you on chuck and I'll look into it xxx

pebbles67 said:
The thing is that's 3 different scales then different clothes/ times etc so can't judge any of them because there's no continuity . So, get yourself a new wii board if poss or weigh on those ww scales again see if any difference from last time. What meds are you on chuck and I'll look into it xxx

That's why I'm gonna weigh again in me pjs first thing tomorrow because that's what I usually do. I'm on epillim pebs 900mg a night :)

Back