Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Uh-ohh.. feel better soon Megs..

Morning all.. how was the weekend for you? Mine wasn't great food wise.. but then not too bad either..
Saturday ate FECK ALL.. But had a few drinks.. Then yesterday only had a lunch n dinner so very little intake.. Although am sure the cals added up (oops) ha

Dub not eating saturday was a not good for your poor body. It wil mean you are likely to be starving and eat higher fat foods. Which eating plan are you doing?

Dubchick81 said:
Uh-ohh.. feel better soon Megs..

Morning all.. how was the weekend for you? Mine wasn't great food wise.. but then not too bad either..
Saturday ate FECK ALL.. But had a few drinks.. Then yesterday only had a lunch n dinner so very little intake.. Although am sure the cals added up (oops) ha

Thanks Dubs, i'm actually not too bad, think my healthy lifestyle is sticking by me. My poor Dad on the other hand has the dose to end all doses :(
Let's hope he makes a speedy recovery & in the meantime no one else gets it.

How did you go all day Saturday with no food ya nutter lol. I'd have eaten my own arm ;)
So its back on it this week for you missy to earn your stripes this weekend

Hi hun. I kno. It's very bad but the day just went. I had 2 tiny pieces of cake. A Jamie wagon wheel n that was all my food! Then I'd 4.5 large bottle Bulmers light n a can of kopparberg mixed berry!! Just to mistreat my body sum more... Wasn't intentional. An sure ya kno by now I live my food...

Dubchick81 said:
Hi hun. I kno. It's very bad but the day just went. I had 2 tiny pieces of cake. A Jamie wagon wheel n that was all my food! Then I'd 4.5 large bottle Bulmers light n a can of kopparberg mixed berry!! Just to mistreat my body sum more... Wasn't intentional. An sure ya kno by now I live my food...

Jammie wagon wheels, now you're talking my language ;)
If i don't make myself get up on Saturdays my food intake tends to be terrible, usually just a late breakfast, but i'm reformed from that now. The next thing on the list is my poor sleeping habits (work in progress as you can see lol).
I'm not worried Dubs cos you're a founder pro like Pebs, Tracy & me & us pros get right back on that horse ;)
Speaking of which it's time for me to take my cold, saddle up & giddy up off to bed, yeeha lol, nite <3

Jammie wagon wheels, now you're talking my language ;)
If i don't make myself get up on Saturdays my food intake tends to be terrible, usually just a late breakfast, but i'm reformed from that now. The next thing on the list is my poor sleeping habits (work in progress as you can see lol).
I'm not worried Dubs cos you're a founder pro like Pebs, Tracy & me & us pros get right back on that horse ;)
Speaking of which it's time for me to take my cold, saddle up & giddy up off to bed, yeeha lol, nite <3

Ooh they were delish.. (had more on Sunday :))
I know that's it.. Coz i'm up late(r) I tend to have a big brunch.. Then the next thing is dinner.. So the whole fruit snacks and 3 three meals goes out the window..
I will do better ;)
How's that cold today? x

Mmmmmmmm....... Jammie wagon wheels !!!!!!

Has pebs gone awol again ???!!!!!!

Hope you are all having a good day xxxx :)
Yes its been a few days.. Am sure she's just testing us to see how behaved we are when she's hiding.. ha ha
How are you Tracy? Good weekend? x

Dubchick81 said:
Ooh they were delish.. (had more on Sunday :))
I know that's it.. Coz i'm up late(r) I tend to have a big brunch.. Then the next thing is dinner.. So the whole fruit snacks and 3 three meals goes out the window..
I will do better ;)
How's that cold today? x

Not too bad, i will be bright as a button this day next week :D

image-2207910948.jpg

Lol x

Hey buddies I'm still here, have no fear. God I've been bad!
No really I've been bad! Lol.
Well you see it all started......................

Basically woke up thurs was in a rush and forgot to weigh, then thought sod it I'll do it tomoro. Then tomoro which was Friday, was my last day at work so I skipped off and at lunch they did me a farewell lunch which consisted of cupcakes and a bowl strawberries!! Yeah- let's not say anything more!
So after SEVEN years service I left feeling a little down and unloved. A patient caught me on way out with a huge tin of heroes. So obviously all that was left for me to do was cuddle up on sofa with the soaps and my little girl and my tin - and we ploughed through most of them.

Saturday we had a meal to celebrate in jimmy spices buffet so another bad move. Then Sunday other half and I got up feeling fat and cross with ourselves so he looked at me all down and despondent and said those sweet words......,

'wetherspoons breakfast'?

So with all my gusto and willpower I replied,

YES!
Oh lord what was I thinking? Anyway it was a gorgeous breakfast and followed up later that day by a roast pork dinner which I cooked so it wasn't too bad syn wise.

Monday we were good then yesterday we had a harvester - just spit roast chicken and salad so not excessively bad . Today we've been good, and he ran 3 miles, while I was on a course. He drove to pick me up and then I walked briskly for 10 mins to meet him.
Not long until holiday about 5 weeks so I need to dig deep and find my motivation again.

All in all I think I've put on 4lb so I'm on a mission . Xxxx

pebbles67 said:
Hey buddies I'm still here, have no fear. God I've been bad!
No really I've been bad! Lol.
Well you see it all started......................

Basically woke up thurs was in a rush and forgot to weigh, then thought sod it I'll do it tomoro. Then tomoro which was Friday, was my last day at work so I skipped off and at lunch they did me a farewell lunch which consisted of cupcakes and a bowl strawberries!! Yeah- let's not say anything more!
So after SEVEN years service I left feeling a little down and unloved. A patient caught me on way out with a huge tin of heroes. So obviously all that was left for me to do was cuddle up on sofa with the soaps and my little girl and my tin - and we ploughed through most of them.

Saturday we had a meal to celebrate in jimmy spices buffet so another bad move. Then Sunday other half and I got up feeling fat and cross with ourselves so he looked at me all down and despondent and said those sweet words......,

'wetherspoons breakfast'?

So with all my gusto and willpower I replied,

YES!
Oh lord what was I thinking? Anyway it was a gorgeous breakfast and followed up later that day by a roast pork dinner which I cooked so it wasn't too bad syn wise.

Monday we were good then yesterday we had a harvester - just spit roast chicken and salad so not excessively bad . Today we've been good, and he ran 3 miles, while I was on a course. He drove to pick me up and then I walked briskly for 10 mins to meet him.
Not long until holiday about 5 weeks so I need to dig deep and find my motivation again.

All in all I think I've put on 4lb so I'm on a mission . Xxxx

Oh pebs sounds emotional. Didn't they give u luvly gift??
Ah sure we need to live n we all hav blips. Take my hand n I'll pull ya back on the wagon :)

Back