Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Thanks guys. Blimey dubs those kettle thingys sound like torture.
Weighed and have lost a pound since tuesday of the 4 I'd put on So on a mission to lose these 3 this week.
I'm off today so I'm going to aldi to get their super 6 plus some other bits. Butternut squash and sage risotto for tea, haven't done it in ages. Happy Thursday girls x

Thanks guys. Blimey dubs those kettle thingys sound like torture.
Weighed and have lost a pound since tuesday of the 4 I'd put on So on a mission to lose these 3 this week.
I'm off today so I'm going to aldi to get their super 6 plus some other bits. Butternut squash and sage risotto for tea, haven't done it in ages. Happy Thursday girls x
Well done Pebs that excellent.. I'd be happy to lose a pound over the week, never mind 2 days!!! ;)
Tea sounds delish.. very jealous..

Lost 2.5 lbs this week. I am happy and find the more I eat (until satisfied) of the right food, the more I lose - avoid sweetners, processed food (not avoidable 100% but do my best) and cook all my meals from scratch so I know what goes in it. Also walking helps me to get body magic too.

Good luck everyone with WI

Lost 2.5 lbs this week. I am happy and find the more I eat (until satisfied) of the right food, the more I lose - avoid sweetners, processed food (not avoidable 100% but do my best) and cook all my meals from scratch so I know what goes in it. Also walking helps me to get body magic too.

Well done Rosielea.. Great loss :)

Rosielea said:

Well done Rosie

First weigh in for several month (back on the slimming world wagon lol) currently 15st 8.75.
Well done for getting back on it.. And good luck for a great first week :)

Pebs dinner looks delish.. x

Last day at work, yippee!!
Loving this sunshine today :D Fingers crossed it will continue xx
Spa day for the girls tomorrow & i've booked Matthew a hot towel shave as a wee surprise. Why 3 days before the wedding why not the wedding morning you ask? Well because Matthew is always beardy & so i will marry my wee beardy boy :p
How's my girls today?

Hey girlies, my that weekend went quickly!
So have had a fab few days. Met my buddy Friday for coffee in a brewers Fayre where they serve costa coffee £2.50 for unlimited coffee refills !! Bargain. met my work pal for lunch and had chicken Caesar salad.
Saturday Met in laws in Bromley for shopping and lunch. They all had burgers whilst I had a sandwich and a coffee. Sat night had beef stroganoff - lovely .
Today went to my good friend in Epsom for lunch and a painting lesson in her art studio. Had a great day, she made a Jamie Oliver pasta dish which I could incorporate easily into a green day.
Start new job tomorrow so uniforms are all ironed ready, packed lunches are all made and weeks planner Is done and on fridge door so I know what I'm doing for each meal every day. Night night buddies xx

Megs said:
Last day at work, yippee!!
Loving this sunshine today :D Fingers crossed it will continue xx
Spa day for the girls tomorrow & i've booked Matthew a hot towel shave as a wee surprise. Why 3 days before the wedding why not the wedding morning you ask? Well because Matthew is always beardy & so i will marry my wee beardy boy :p
How's my girls today?

Hope u all enjoyed the spa megs, are the pre wedding nerves setting in yet ???? Xxxx:)

Aww Pebs sounds like an ideal weekend.. Very jealous.. ;)
My weekend was pretty quiet.. Jonathan was working away n only back late Friday so doggie walks were done my me which was good as I need to loosen up my legs muscles.. Would you believe I'm STILL achy!!!!
Saturday was quiet.. Done a bit of food shopping, then doggie walks, then cooked dinner for Jonathan and I (meatballs & pasta in tomato based sauce. with Garlic bread oops ha) Then we had a few drinkies ;) Nothing mad.. Just a couple of bottles and 1 vodka..
Then yesterday done washing, cleaning, food shopping and brought puppy to the doggy playground for an hour r so n then walked around the park with him..
So not too exciting but nice n relaxing :)

Ooh Megs, the day is near... Its not too late to run.. lmao..

How you getting on Tracey?

How was everyone else's weekend?x

Tracy831 said:
Hope u all enjoyed the spa megs, are the pre wedding nerves setting in yet ???? Xxxx:)

The spa was bliss, everyone was thoroughly pampered. I'm kind of still in shock that it all kicks off in the morning lol. Not really allowing myself to get too excited incase I don't sleep tonight.
Just had a confirmation phonecall from my make-up lady & hairdresser, so we're all set!

Dubchick81 said:
Aww Pebs sounds like an ideal weekend.. Very jealous.. ;)
My weekend was pretty quiet.. Jonathan was working away n only back late Friday so doggie walks were done my me which was good as I need to loosen up my legs muscles.. Would you believe I'm STILL achy!!!!
Saturday was quiet.. Done a bit of food shopping, then doggie walks, then cooked dinner for Jonathan and I (meatballs & pasta in tomato based sauce. with Garlic bread oops ha) Then we had a few drinkies ;) Nothing mad.. Just a couple of bottles and 1 vodka..
Then yesterday done washing, cleaning, food shopping and brought puppy to the doggy playground for an hour r so n then walked around the park with him..
So not too exciting but nice n relaxing :)

Ooh Megs, the day is near... Its not too late to run.. lmao..

How you getting on Tracey?

How was everyone else's weekend?x

I've got my trainers by the door Dubs lol, no really they are...not for the purposes of runaway bride tho, i just keep them there to guilt me into being active :)
I like quiet weekends, good for relaxing, catching up on things you never quite get around to.

Liking the sound of those Costa refills Pebs & the Jamie Oliver pasta dish, mmm. His restaurant in Glasgow is yummy & their presentation is really quirky. I think there is lots of them, but i've tried Glasgow as it's not a million miles away.

I'm off to put my feet up & start a new book.

Chat soon, Megs :)

pebbles67 said:
Hey girlies, my that weekend went quickly!
So have had a fab few days. Met my buddy Friday for coffee in a brewers Fayre where they serve costa coffee £2.50 for unlimited coffee refills !! Bargain. met my work pal for lunch and had chicken Caesar salad.
Saturday Met in laws in Bromley for shopping and lunch. They all had burgers whilst I had a sandwich and a coffee. Sat night had beef stroganoff - lovely .
Today went to my good friend in Epsom for lunch and a painting lesson in her art studio. Had a great day, she made a Jamie Oliver pasta dish which I could incorporate easily into a green day.
Start new job tomorrow so uniforms are all ironed ready, packed lunches are all made and weeks planner Is done and on fridge door so I know what I'm doing for each meal every day. Night night buddies xx

Sounds like you had a good weekend pebs, hope ur first day went well xxxx

Back