Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

HI GUYS, was megs getting married today, i had it in my head that it was another 2 weeks

Tracy831 said:
You look lovely megs, congrats again xxx

Aw thank you, that's the only picture I have at the monent. I will hopefully get to see some guest pictures by tomorrow. Sounds silly, but I need the pictures to see what it all looked like lol.
Off for lunch with the 2 sets of parents & families.
Happy Wednesday guys xx

Good luck everyone!! New to SW and to this thread, following SW online and just so happens my WI is on a Thursday. I'm a bit nervous as it's my first week on plan and at the start I was a bit scatty and all over the place but I'm hopeful that it will go well as the first week usually does

Congratulations megs and what the hell r u doing on here within hours of your wedding day? R u insane go off and enjoy yourself x

Welcome erniebert and good luck. Good luck dubs for your early WI

I'm looking at being lucky if ive changed to be honest. I lost a lb of what I'd put on as of last week then I was really good over weekend, sneaky weigh showed I'd lost 4lb and Monday I worked, new job, and stuck to plan too. Went on scales this morning and I'd put on 2 again . But and there's always a but I had a visit from star week fairy. Been good all week, stuck to plan so wait to see what happens in morning xx

Morning morning my lovelies . Well I'm still the same so I'm very annoyed but it's likely to be the old star week. Well done dubbers, you've scope to use this evening lol.
So, the challenge this week is the traffic light challenge- yes I said traffic lights. That's red green and amber or yellow/ orange for our purpose.
3 lights equals 3 times you have to include a red a green and an amber food item into your meal .

So for example. Red can be tomatoes, apples, strawberries, raspberries etc
Amber- carrots, satsuma, corn, banana etc
Green cabbage broccoli peas melon etc
Do you follow? So I would like to hear your traffic light meals please or even see photos most points for the cleverest, cheekiest attempts. Try to include all 3 in each meal and see how you get on. This is harder than you think ha ha ! Take that!

Morning morning my lovelies . Well I'm still the same so I'm very annoyed but it's likely to be the old star week. Well done dubbers, you've scope to use this evening lol.
So, the challenge this week is the traffic light challenge- yes I said traffic lights. That's red green and amber or yellow/ orange for our purpose.
3 lights equals 3 times you have to include a red a green and an amber food item into your meal .

So for example. Red can be tomatoes, apples, strawberries, raspberries etc
Amber- carrots, satsuma, corn, banana etc
Green cabbage broccoli peas melon etc
Do you follow? So I would like to hear your traffic light meals please or even see photos most points for the cleverest, cheekiest attempts. Try to include all 3 in each meal and see how you get on. This is harder than you think ha ha ! Take that!
Oh I love it :D Excited.. I can try incorporate it with my drinks this evening... Hmm.. Red.. Strawberry daquiri.. orange.. captain morans n orange (or supersplit :D) Green... Appletini :D Yay I win... :D :D

Oh I love it :D Excited.. I can try incorporate it with my drinks this evening... Hmm.. Red.. Strawberry daquiri.. orange.. captain morans n orange (or supersplit :D) Green... Appletini :D Yay I win... :D :D
Now to try it with food... hmmmmm.... hee heee

Lost a whopping 5.5lbs this week :D and got my 1 stone award too! I am well on track to loose 2 stone by Christmas. I hope to go down to 15st dead on next week.

Lost a whopping 5.5lbs this week :D and got my 1 stone award too! I am well on track to loose 2 stone by Christmas. I hope to go down to 15st dead on next week.
WELL DONE... What a fab loss.. Was that your first week?
What way do the awards going in SW?

Back