Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Yes, first week back on slimming world after a break so hence the big loss :) As for the awards I just put the links to the stickers in my sig and that is my award as I do not go to a group any more. I like collecting stars, I am such a kid!

Yes, first week back on slimming world after a break so hence the big loss :) As for the awards I just put the links to the stickers in my sig and that is my award as I do not go to a group any more. I like collecting stars, I am such a kid!
So is the pink half a stone and blue is 1 stone gone? Sorry am a WW girl so a bit clueless when it comes to SW...
Great loss tho.. Well done.. Great inspiration to keep going for another week :D

Yes so you get the half stone award for dropping 7lbs then 1 stone award for 14lbs in total and so on. Thanks I hope to keep it up this time too :D

Yes so you get the half stone award for dropping 7lbs then 1 stone award for 14lbs in total and so on. Thanks I hope to keep it up this time too :D
Ah right OK.. Sorry I was looking at you losing a total of 5.5 and getting awards but have opened my eyes!!! and looked and you've lost a whopping 16.7lbs.... Well done!!!

Congratulations on the losses ladies!! I lost 9.5lb!! I think I'm in shock haha. We only got back from honeymoon last week and I put on 10.5lb with the wedding/honeymoon so that's just most of that weight gone but I'm delighted!!

erniebert said:
Congratulations on the losses ladies!! I lost 9.5lb!! I think I'm in shock haha. We only got back from honeymoon last week and I put on 10.5lb with the wedding/honeymoon so that's just most of that weight gone but I'm delighted!!

Wow!! Brilliant loss. N congrats on the wedding

Thank you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I love it :D Excited.. I can try incorporate it with my drinks this evening... Hmm.. Red.. Strawberry daquiri.. orange.. captain morans n orange (or supersplit :D) Green... Appletini :D Yay I win... :D :D

Lost 1/2 lb which is fine by me.

Lost a whopping 5.5lbs this week :D and got my 1 stone award too! I am well on track to loose 2 stone by Christmas. I hope to go down to 15st dead on next week.

dubs you are too naughty by far! lol lol i love it. lager = amber,, green = creme de menthe,, red = campari n soda xx

:8855:

well done D1984, and erniebert theyre both fabulously staggering losses, wooohooooo
:bliss:

well done rosie, youre looking good chick. xx

:clap:

big old congratulations to megsy.

:love047:

That traffic light challenge is harder than I thought it would be! I managed it at breakfast though - red was a punnet of raspberries, amber was the yolk of my boiled egg (thinking outside the box haha) and green was a green apple!

Thank you Pebs :)
WI this morning sees me maintaining at 9-4
I have a few shots from family & friends, so i'm going to upload a few just to show you guys & then I promise I will pipe down & stick to food & fitness related posts.

image-830754054.jpg

Hairdresser in the morning.

image-1907135921.jpg

My venue.

image-4185803006.jpg

Ready for the reception.

image-2907288265.jpg

Almost ready to start the ceremony!

image-4059047310.jpg

Leaving as Mr & Mrs :)

image-558159283.jpg

With Mom & Caity xx

image-3550674491.jpg

Dancing with Daddy

Aww you look lovely, congratulations!! I got married on Sept 1st so know how exciting it is lol it's hard to think/talk about anything else!!

erniebert said:
Aww you look lovely, congratulations!! I got married on Sept 1st so know how exciting it is lol it's hard to think/talk about anything else!!

Isn't it, im quite sure i've bored everyone to tears! Lol. Congratulations to you as well xx

erniebert said:
That traffic light challenge is harder than I thought it would be! I managed it at breakfast though - red was a punnet of raspberries, amber was the yolk of my boiled egg (thinking outside the box haha) and green was a green apple!

Aha! You see, it's very difficult and there was unt all getting cocky .
My breakfast was muesli and yog and banana ( amber) had to have it at work so couldn't do the others, lunch pitta with cheese ( amber) lettuce ( green) and tomato chutney (red)

Dinner- sausages with ketchup (red - oooh) pasta with broccoli ( green) baked beans ( amber)

Dodgy scrape through there

Hello all ... It's been avert long time since I last logged on. I managed to get to my target for my wedding and went off to Mexico and got married. Had the best time ever. Put on 5lbs after all the wedding celebrations etc, then never really got back onto the slimming world saddle properly and have since gained an extra 5lbs.

One of my best friends is getting married and I have been asked to be a bridesmaid, and were also going to Miami for our honeymoon on Boxing Day. So I thought its time to jump back on the wagon before the weight creeps on even more!

How are we all? What have I missed.... Not sure I have time to properly read trough all 4/5 months of posts! Xx

laura35 said:
Hello all ... It's been avert long time since I last logged on. I managed to get to my target for my wedding and went off to Mexico and got married. Had the best time ever. Put on 5lbs after all the wedding celebrations etc, then never really got back onto the slimming world saddle properly and have since gained an extra 5lbs.

One of my best friends is getting married and I have been asked to be a bridesmaid, and were also going to Miami for our honeymoon on Boxing Day. So I thought its time to jump back on the wagon before the weight creeps on even more!

How are we all? What have I missed.... Not sure I have time to properly read trough all 4/5 months of posts! Xx

Hey Laura, congratulations & welcome back :)

Hey guys, looks like there's been loads happening since I was here last - Pebs got a new job and Megs got a new husband and lots of new people - did I miss anything else??

I'm such a total disaster - still haven't managed to climb up on that wagon - I'm eating all aroucnd me, have zero motivation and I think I'm getting a wee bit depressed by it all! I'm heavier than I ever was - I was 14st 4lbs at my last weigh in - I haven't dared to climb on since. I did a sponsored walk two weeks ago and haven't done a tap of exercise since. In the past I've always gotten my motivation form my weight loss in that I get started, start to lose and that keeps me going, but I'm just finding it really hard to get started this time. I'm at the computer trying to plan my week's food and hitting the supermarket with my list and hopefully I'll get off my (rapidly expanding) arse.

Back