Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Dubchick81 said:
Aww Pebs.. Was wonderign where you were.. Hope you're having a ball and having lotza cocktails on my behalf :) xx

Dubs I am eating everything in sight and drinking Malibu like spring water. Having an absolute ball in the best hotel in kos xxx

http://www.mitsishotels.com/Hotels/blue-domes/

Morning ladies.. WHERE have you all gone???

Well done Rosielea.. :)

Weighed in early this week as am having dinner at my aunts tonight and have requested (yes I requested what I would like :D) stew.. So gona be a heavy dinner...
So.. After feeling like a pregnant elephant all week and my IBS playing up the last 2 weeks.. I was DREADING this weeks WI.. Had intended on skipping but then I'd only be cheating myself.. So no point really.. Ignoring the scales is what made me put on the weight...
Anyway... I was down... 1.5LB!! Go me ha...

Morning ladies.. WHERE have you all gone???

Well done Rosielea.. :)

Weighed in early this week as am having dinner at my aunts tonight and have requested (yes I requested what I would like :D) stew.. So gona be a heavy dinner...
So.. After feeling like a pregnant elephant all week and my IBS playing up the last 2 weeks.. I was DREADING this weeks WI.. Had intended on skipping but then I'd only be cheating myself.. So no point really.. Ignoring the scales is what made me put on the weight...
Anyway... I was down... 1.5LB!! Go me ha...

Well done for the loss. It is excellent. Have a great time at your aunt's.

gutted only lost 1lbs tonight :( i honestly think the problem was that i wasnt eating enough this week i just havent felt hungry.. so im defo sticking to all the stuff im allowed this week and im eating lots of the good stuff! well done to everyone whos lost this week!!

I've just started at will WI Thursday evenings at home. Starting weight (1/11) is 9 st 1 and goal is 8 st 10 so not much to lose just a few pounds for the LBD at Xmas!

Good luck slimgirl85...

Long story re my weigh in this morning but the short of it is a 3lb gain..
Tiz OK tho as I'm ready for the new week ahead and understand the possible 3lb gain.. (For the full story, nip to my diary, lilnk below) x

I'MMMMMMM BACKKKKK! :* Hello my lovelies, the honeymooner returneth :)
1st priority now: fresh sheets on, brush teeth & straight into bed with hubby, alarm set for 1pm & a pub lunch on the cards as we've nothin in.
Na-night all xxx
Megs

Back