Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

hey pebs,yeah ive gone back to ww simply filling,and dubs has gone to her first sw meeting tonight i think.

glad you are feeling better x

Good evening all... nearly WI day... is everyone ready? lol
I am a self confessed serial weigher and the scales this morning show a loss of 3lbs so far. I'd be happy with that. It would mean a loss of 9lbs in 2 weeks.

nettie said:
I am a self confessed serial weigher and the scales this morning show a loss of 3lbs so far. I'd be happy with that. It would mean a loss of 9lbs in 2 weeks.

I'm coming to live with you lol !!!!!

hi buddies. thanks for your kind words.
ive started my gentle weaning back in today and had poached eggs on toast for breakfast, partners sons birthday today so went round and had a small slither of his birthday cake, then i made SW keema curry and rice tonight which was very nice.

so who is doing what now you two ? have you both swapped? hows it going?

xxxx

View attachment 73799
Good morning Pebs... Hope you're feeling better?
Yep I officially joined SW lastnight.. Been doing it since Saturday so I'll weigh in as usual on Friday to see how I've got on.. Don't feel any lighter at all I have to say.. eating hasn't really changed much.. I'm eating less bread but that's about all that's changed really.. Have almost always cooked things from scratch anyway nothing new there.. We'll see :)
Glad to have my pin now n have the online stuff available to me.. Hopefully I can really get stuck in now..
Altho my laptop is in hospital ATM.. Spilled 7up over it so its in getting fixed hopefully.. Covered under insurance so won't cost a penny which is great.. Happened at the right time too as the insurance runs our in March.. Phew..
Have Jono's old notepad laptop (the mini one with the small screen?!) so I can get on to register, I have internet access here (at work) and I have my iPod so I won't be leaving you.. don't fret ha ha
Morning Nettie, Wow another great loss.. You're flying it.. You'll need to be posting up yer recipes and tips to aid us with our losses..
I'm coming to live with you lol !!!!!
Yea me too.. Bunk beds will do us :D

My first week of going it alone with Slimming World. Even with a slip yesterday (ate a chocolate brownie), I have an amazing 5lbs loss!!!

So happy! I know when I weighed myself last week it was just after Xmas dinners, cheese, Domino's pizzas etc, but am so happy to say that the weight gained at Christmas hasn't sat on me and I'm on the road to a Slimmer me!

Last edited:
My first week of going it alone with Slimming World. Even with a slip yesterday (ate a chocolate brownie), I have an amazing 5lbs loss!!!

So happy! I know when I weighed myself last week it was just after Xmas dinners, cheese, Domino's pizzas etc, but am so happy to say that the weight gained at Christmas hasn't sat on me and I'm on the road to a Slimmer me!
Great first week loss.. well done.. And good luck on ur journey :)

Evening lovelies!
Week 2 weigh in and 4lbs lost... thats 10lbs in 2 weeks :D to say I'm happy is an under statement. My 8 year old son is counting down from the 70lbs that I want to lose and the best feeling in the world was this morning when he said, 'you have done so well, I'm so proud to have you as my mum.' I could have cried.

As for tips and recipes Frances... I am just a plain jane when it comes to food. Good old red and green. I have 1 green day per week and the rest are red. I eat varied meat generally with salad or vegetables. On green days I have either jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad or pasta with a weight watchers tomato and roast garlic pasta sauce, we mix in some onions, mushrooms, courgette and spinach and have a whole roasted pepper on the side.
I have been having 15 syns per day and at least 1 litre of water during the day and probably about 3 pints of no added sugar cordial during the evening. I havent done any exercise at all (oh actually i took the dog out once for 30 minutes). Just following the plan and being so full of motivation and determination that I have not been tempted by going over my syns. I also only snack on fruit or muller light (apart from my syns) i wouldnt have something like a mug shot or something for a snack.

Hi our first weigh in I have maintained but I do find it takes a couple of weeks to bed in so I'm trying not to be dispondant,for what good that would do anyway. My boy lost 3 so I'm very pleased with him

Morning ladies.. First unofficial Slimming World weigh in for me this morning resulted in a 2.5lb loss... :D :D :D
I've called it my unofficial coz it wasn't at my SW class.. But i'll be only recording my usual Friday weigh at home results on here so as not to confuse anyone (including myself)... My little ticker at the bottom of my signature there will show my class results just incase anyone wants to follow my progress at class...
Hope you're all well? Anyone any nice plans for the weekend? x

Hi all, im a weigh at home lady (well in Boots on the way home from work)

This was my first week back and I lost 3lbs. Very pleased but my good intentions have a habit of wandering off and hiding with the odd socks after about a month so im probably going to have to start exercising as well to make it happen long term.

Hi all, im a weigh at home lady (well in Boots on the way home from work)

This was my first week back and I lost 3lbs. Very pleased but my good intentions have a habit of wandering off and hiding with the odd socks after about a month so im probably going to have to start exercising as well to make it happen long term.
Hi Jenny.. Well done.. Stick with this site and your motivation will hang around longer.. Mine has.. Since Jan 2011!! Few blips in between but still here.. And more importantly still losing :) x

Thanks Dubchick - this is my second time round after losing 1.5 stone last year to get into my wedding dress then promptly putting 2 stone back on (whoops) but I am all about the power of SW and I love being on here with everyone who gets it. :D

xxx

Thanks Dubchick - this is my second time round after losing 1.5 stone last year to get into my wedding dress then promptly putting 2 stone back on (whoops) but I am all about the power of SW and I love being on here with everyone who gets it. :D

xxx
Well the main thing is you're back and you're ready to shift it once n for all..
And a very good start you've had.. That'll spur you on now for next week.. Another great loss after another great week :)

And this is totally why I love it on here!

Thank you hun, have an amazing week xx

:D

How's everyone doing so far this week? It will be Thursday before we know it! xx

Back