Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Morning all.. Hope we are all well??
Went to WI last night and was up a half.. Toz OK tho as I understand it, expected it, and am over it.. A new week starts today :)
So.. Scan bran.. Ideas please?? The SW Leader Lady recommended it to me as I have "toilet issues".. Got it the weekend.. Had it Satuday with onion n chive cottage cheese (Fat free of course) and cooked chicken slices.. The CC and chicken were lovely.. But Holy Hell that scan bran tastes like gone off cardboard!!!! Do any of you eat it? If yes, how? As in what way do you have it that makes it bearable to eat? Thanks in advance... x

Anseo, Anseo!! I think I'm down 2 - I can't remember what I was last week - but I was 13 12 this week so it's the right direction anyway! I've been very good food wise but the exercise has taken a bit of a knock - I was working all week and just didn't organise myself so that's my goal for next week!

STS this week - my naughtyness has clearly caught up on me so I am thanking my lucky stars that it wasnt much much worse and my monkey husband and I are doing 100% plan this week so that I can hopefully get a loss or at least STS and re-set my straying from the path :D

Well done everyone and I hope you are all having a fab week so far. xxxx

Dubs - I cannot eat the Scan Bran no matter how I have tried to tart it up it still tastes like cardboard that has gone off. But if you want to persist then this site has a couple of ideas:

Anjeebaby - this is my life.

Hey Dubs, where do you buy the scan bran? I've never seen it before....
I got it in Holland & Barrett.. And you can buy it in Slimming World too.. Apparently its slightly cheaper in SW..
It tastes like stale nothing if I'm honest... My leader advised I eat it to help with "movement" But am not sure how long I'll keep it up.. Unless I can find a way to eat it that doesn't taste so bad...

I got it in Holland & Barrett.. And you can buy it in Slimming World too.. Apparently its slightly cheaper in SW..
It tastes like stale nothing if I'm honest... My leader advised I eat it to help with "movement" But am not sure how long I'll keep it up.. Unless I can find a way to eat it that doesn't taste so bad...

Turn it into a cake dubs !!!!!!!!!
There is a recipe on here somewhere lol !! X

No dubs I've never been brave enough !!!!!
Sorry about all your bad luck :( xxxxx

Googles n found a chocolate one. MAY try it the weekend.
Just put on a HUGE pot of veg soup... Yummy

Hey Dubs, was having a think about it and one of the girls in my group bought a weetabix cake in - its just like bread pudding and very very yummy. I found the recipe again here:

Weetabix cake (Slimming World) - Healthypages Discussion Forums

I think that weetabix is also good for 'movement' so may help without the use of the evil scan bran

xx

Dubs have a look on britmums blog (slimmingeats.com)as I have just seen a couple of recipes on there too :)
Thanks Tracy.. I got a Chocolate Scan Bran with Vanilla Cream and Rasberries recipe from there am gona try.. :)
Quick low syn dessert

Blackcurrant mousse
-------------------------
Make up a sachet of sugar fee jelly to 1/4 pint, let it cool then mix with 500g fromage frais. Leave in the fridge to cool.
1.5 syns for the whole bowl.

View attachment 78046
This sounds yummy.. Like a real sugar fix :)
Hey Dubs, was having a think about it and one of the girls in my group bought a weetabix cake in - its just like bread pudding and very very yummy. I found the recipe again here:

Weetabix cake (Slimming World) - Healthypages Discussion Forums

I think that weetabix is also good for 'movement' so may help without the use of the evil scan bran

xx
Aw thanks Jenni.. may give this a go.. Bought a HUGE box of weetabix last night as BF thought "great money saver"
Doesn't think of the fact that now he has to eat all them!!! ha ha ha.. And unfortunately he doesn't have toilet trouble!!!!! lol

How's everyone doing? Still haven't got the go ahead to start jogging but physio says I can increase my walking to swinging my arms so I'm ready to face the world tomorrow with my impersonation of a helicopter.

Red day today
Cappuchino for breakfast (a)
Mushrooms on toast for lunch (b)
Swede & cheese topped shepherds pie and veg

image-2131455538.jpg

image-574714043.jpg

Yoohoo peeps, good luck for tomorrow. I've been 100% on track this week so fingers crossed.

Meals today - breakfast - muesli yogurt and fruit
Lunch cheese and ham toastie
Dinner - mushroom lasagne - really yum. ( recipe on thread)

image-1372418562.jpg

Dessert - chocolate orange trifle. (Recipe on thread )

image-3150852867.jpg

Back