Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Monring ladies.. How are we all??
Well, weighed in at 12st 6.5lb on Tuesday morning, and this morning at 12st 3.5lb... Have decided (in the last 1 minute) to come back to weighing in on Thursday until I can get back to class.. And even then I might join a Thursday group... For now anyway.. Am ba-ack.. :) So am not gona take a loss this week but my "starting weight" will be 12st 3.5lb.. So next week that number WILL have decreased :)
Good luck ladies :) xx

Just been on SW website and I last WI on 18/03... And was 12st 3.5lb... and today's WI was the same.. So altho I had a gain... Its gone and i've maintained since then.. Really pleased with that as I have been atrocious food wise!!! So I don't have to play catch up at all... Whoohoo :D

thats great you have done well.i wi yesterday and lost 1.5lb bringing my weight to 12st 5lb ,i was pleased with the 1.5lbloss this week as idid have a lot of gin&bitterlemons on sunday lol i shall have to try and get some exercises in to try and boost my weight loss,

thats great you have done well.i wi yesterday and lost 1.5lb bringing my weight to 12st 5lb ,i was pleased with the 1.5lbloss this week as idid have a lot of gin&bitterlemons on sunday lol i shall have to try and get some exercises in to try and boost my weight loss,

Well done.. 1.5 is a great loss.. I need to get my weight down.. Have been at this for soooo long...

hi thank you ,i no it seems to take forever doesnt it but at least its cominig of and thats the main thing ,wewill just have to stick with it slowly does it, good luck

Hi ladies.. How we all getting on?? 2 days to WI... Eeeeeekkk...

Had a good day yesterday...
Brekkie was an orange and red grapefruit with linseed (3.5 syns)
Lunch was pasta, sweetcorn, chicken, bacon, dressing (2 syns)
Dinner was roast veg cous cous with chicken chunks, carrots, sweetcorn & peas
Snacks were homemade macaroon bites (10 syns)
Drinks: 2x750ml water. Slimatee.

Just this second realised I didn't have a HeB yesterday.. Oops.. HeA was milk used in tea and coffee...

Todays plan is
Brekkie: Nimble x2 toasted (HeB) with a boiled egg.
Lunch: Wholemeal pasta, chicken, bacon bits and dressing (2 syns)
Dinner: Beef stirfry, possibly with rice but hoping without... I'll see how hungry I am come dinner time...
Snacks: Orange. Grapefruit. Banana

hi, i was wondering if i could join in, i weigh on a tuesday, but you all seem so friendly and upbeat! I started again on tues at an all time high :( I fluctuate sooo much! was 15st 2.5! gulp! :cry:its so nice to read what others are eating as i tend to get stuck in a rut!

My food plan today is:
B- hifi bar and muller light
L- Batchelors pasta and salad
D- spag bowl and salad
heb- hifi hea- 250ml milk
sugar 2.5syns and then a homemade piece of cake at my nans 12.5syns!

xx

hi, i was wondering if i could join in, i weigh on a tuesday, but you all seem so friendly and upbeat! I started again on tues at an all time high :( I fluctuate sooo much! was 15st 2.5! gulp! :cry:its so nice to read what others are eating as i tend to get stuck in a rut!

My food plan today is:
B- hifi bar and muller light
L- Batchelors pasta and salad
D- spag bowl and salad
heb- hifi hea- 250ml milk
sugar 2.5syns and then a homemade piece of cake at my nans 12.5syns!

xx
Hi skinnybean2b and welcome... They're a great bunch on here.. Those most have twindled.. We've a few newbies and more always welcome :)

Just looking at yer foodplan.. You do know its 2 hi-fi bars for a HeB?? Are you doing EE, Red or Green? I only ever do EE but that's partly because I've not got a kitchen.. (its in the process ATM)

I am doing ee, not really sure why you would do the other 2 and this is the best of both worlds!

I have the cherry bakewell ones and it says 1 = heb.

but i just went to have one and someone ate my last one :( so nipped home and grabbed a slice of toast with 2 eggs scrambled, it was scrummy! how do you cope without a kitchen?! x

I am doing ee, not really sure why you would do the other 2 and this is the best of both worlds!

I have the cherry bakewell ones and it says 1 = heb.

but i just went to have one and someone ate my last one :( so nipped home and grabbed a slice of toast with 2 eggs scrambled, it was scrummy! how do you cope without a kitchen?! x

Oh yum... Much more nutriticious and filing anyway :)
Oh God its a struggle at teh best of times but I get there.. I have borrowed a camping stove from my Dad, I have a halogen oven, george foreman grill, microwave and my slow cooker so I've enough to get me by... I have a make shift kitchen to do me til our kitchen is done.. Tho it might be a little yet but I'll do the best I can with what I've got :)

hi everyone hope u r all well,hope your kitchen get sorted very soon Dubchick81 congrates on your loss, and good luck to all newbies,i ad a 1.5lb this week its coming of slowly but we will get there, need some ideas for some recipes ,i am geting bored with doing the same stuff any ideas good luck to you all

Hi there I have had to give myself a shake up, the heads not been right - too much going on and I've succumbed to the eating fest that is, and was, and still is Easter . Yes Easters over but I've not stopped eating. I've had Chinese, nandos, McDonald's and let this be a lesson to my lovely pebblets that a happy pebbles it does not make. I've gained all in all just 3 lbs but it may as well be 103 for the way I feel about it. I know the inches have grown rather than the lbs.
so, I'm off work today and although the kids dont want todo anything due to the rain, and ive a stinking headache, i have been planning some meals and there's a lot of housework to do at the moment with a kitchen refit going on.

Need to get myself back to the jogging now just waiting for the rain to hold off long enough for me to pour a leg into my Lycra joggers.

Breakfast today turned into brunch due to a false start so-
Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and poached eggs with 2 toast ( I love my halogen - dubs get yours out)
Dinner tonight I'm trying a recipe from a fellow 'SW ' gal, furrystomper. It's creamy coconut chicken and brown rice. So that's in the slow cooker now.

image-164653242.jpg

image-3058720492.jpg

Well done on your loss dubs and pulling it back. How are you doing Lin ? Xxx

How are you getting on Lin and dub. Well done on your

Hi there I have had to give myself a shake up, the heads not been right - too much going on and I've succumbed to the eating fest that is, and was, and still is Easter . Yes Easters over but I've not stopped eating. I've had Chinese, nandos, McDonald's and let this be a lesson to my lovely pebblets that a happy pebbles it does not make. I've gained all in all just 3 lbs but it may as well be 103 for the way I feel about it. I know the inches have grown rather than the lbs.
so, I'm off work today and although the kids dont want todo anything due to the rain, and ive a stinking headache, i have been planning some meals and there's a lot of housework to do at the moment with a kitchen refit going on.

Need to get myself back to the jogging now just waiting for the rain to hold off long enough for me to pour a leg into my Lycra joggers.

Breakfast today turned into brunch due to a false start so-
Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and poached eggs with 2 toast ( I love my halogen - dubs get yours out)
Dinner tonight I'm trying a recipe from a fellow 'SW ' gal, furrystomper. It's creamy coconut chicken and brown rice. So that's in the slow cooker now.

View attachment 86077

View attachment 86078

Well done on your loss dubs and pulling it back. How are you doing Lin ? Xxx

How are you getting on Lin and dub. Well done on your
Pebs my halogen is my lifeline ATM while I've no kitchen.. But i've never made a delish brekkie like that in it.. Tell me step by step :)

xx

hi everyone hope u r all well,hope your kitchen get sorted very soon Dubchick81 congrates on your loss, and good luck to all newbies,i ad a 1.5lb this week its coming of slowly but we will get there, need some ideas for some recipes ,i am geting bored with doing the same stuff any ideas good luck to you all

Hey linmac - tell us what you've got in , and we'll give you some ideas. X

Everything but the egg, but I have seen fried eggs done in it before. I'll try it and let you know.

But I basically cook the bacon for 6 mins or so on the top rack , then add the tomatoes (halved cherry ones) and sliced mushrooms. Cook for another 6 mins. Then add my poached eggs .
Girls we are on a target of a 1lb loss for Thursday so get planning and let's keep each other motivated xx

Everything but the egg, but I have seen fried eggs done in it before. I'll try it and let you know.

But I basically cook the bacon for 6 mins or so on the top rack , then add the tomatoes (halved cherry ones) and sliced mushrooms. Cook for another 6 mins. Then add my poached eggs .
Girls we are on a target of a 1lb loss for Thursday so get planning and let's keep each other motivated xx
OK... 1 pound OFF...
I'll try remember to post my food diary here each day too to give Linmac some ideas (hopefully)

Good Afternoon,
wow 2 of you with no kitchen! I wish i didnt have one as it would be mean our new one was coming but no such luck :(

today my food is-
B- 2x muller lights (turkish delight ones are amazing!)
L- 2 eggs and toast (b)
D- steak with peppercorn sauce, sw chips and bacon wrapped asparagus.

the in laws are over for dinner so hopefully it turns out nice! Does anyone have anything nice planned for the weekend? xx

Good Afternoon,
wow 2 of you with no kitchen! I wish i didnt have one as it would be mean our new one was coming but no such luck :(

today my food is-
B- 2x muller lights (turkish delight ones are amazing!)
L- 2 eggs and toast (b)
D- steak with peppercorn sauce, sw chips and bacon wrapped asparagus.

the in laws are over for dinner so hopefully it turns out nice! Does anyone have anything nice planned for the weekend? xx
Hi Skinnybean2b...
Am good ta... Today's food isn't great.. Munching a Subway lunch as I type.. oops... Totally unorganised as was wathcing Series 2 of Breaking Bad from early til silly o'clock and never got to make lunch...
So brekkie was 30g all bran chocolate crunch (YUM)
followed by a grapefruit.. Followed by an apple..
The lunch is 6" wheat sub with turkey, ham, gherkin, lettuce, red onion and yes.. cheese and southwest sauce.. oopsies :)
Dinner is pork medalion with baby potatoes boiled, and mixed veg

Hi skinny bean , sorry I missed welcoming you.

Dubs, it could so easily have been worse than the sub, so well done on your willpower.

Here's dinner ( the cooked version) to show you how it turned out.

image-2672408383.jpg

CREAMY COCONUT CHICKEN
------------------------------------

image-4140199043.jpg

I used 4 chicken breasts cut up, as I didn't have thighs, but I would use thighs next time, as breasts were a bit dry.
I also added some sliced green pepper and some sliced red chilli to garnish. Served mine with basmati brown rice and the kids had theirs with pasta.

Dessert - a morrisons low fat chocolate mousse from their 'NU-ME' range at 3 1/2 syns.

So far then

B- cooked brekkie (1 HEB)
L- late brek
D- creamy coconut chicken with brown rice and a chocolate mousse
Water and teas.
Probably have a choc options later

Xx

Attachments

• image-2939400645.jpg
    image-2939400645.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: