Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Peb's, hope

I am terrible with my 5 a day! Yesterday I had a massive pack of pineapple so that must class as 2, then tomatoes, onions and mushrooms but not very many!
Ben doesn't eat fish so I never cook it! Perhaps ill do tuna pasta for lunch one day!
I just told dubs on my thread, but I'll tell you too as its quite exciting. A company has phoned and asked to do a documentary on me as well as some other franchises! It will be on like bb1 or channel 4! They are coming to do a tester film in 2 weeks (I think it's to check if I'm butt ugly or not!) hahahaha.

Pebs I hope your feeling better today! So proud of you staying on track! I would have definitely hit the bottle! Xx

I asked this Q only the other day.. They say a handful of something counts as 1 of yer 5 a day.. But how much is a handful?!
Like, a grapefruit is quite a big fruit.. So IMO it should be 2 portions.. Or a whole pineapple.. That has to be like, 3!! But its only 1 apparently coz you count the different types of fruit or veg.. not the actual amount.. Which doesn't make sense either coz like, I could eat 1 cherry tomato and that's 1 of my 5 a day??? As is a whole grapefruit??? Nonsense... Rant over.. lol

Ok, so I'm all set for weigh in tomorrow and although I've been almost angelic this week, I'm not hopeful - I've had a couple of sneaky peeks and the numbers just aren't dropping. Still, I'm doing all the right things so it'll have to drop off soon!!

I stayed within plan again today - saved enough syns for a mini pink snack so I enjoyed that! I had a gorgeous sauce for my salmon - roasted tomatoes mixed with mayo and a little mustard - was only gorgeous!!

Dubs you're quite right, it's 1 for a whole pineapple / melon etc as they must be different fruits, and yes a big handful counts as a portion.

No exercise today. 1litre of water but I'll fit in a bit more. 5 a days- cucumber, tomatoes, beet root, onion, lettuce, not my best but I had a meeting most of the day so was difficult to have anything

B- milky coffee (semi skimmed milk 1 hea
L - chicken cheese panini (1hea)
D- salad, ham, eggs, crushed potato with Parmesan (1heb, 3 syns)

Hoping for 1.5 loss tomorrow. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone. Xx

image-3878548685.jpg

Morning everyone!

That is so annoying isn't it, well it must be better for me eating a lot of pineapple instead of a chocolate bar. I have got to make a salad for my lunch today as I have so much in and don't want to waste it! So that will have all my 5 a day in!

How are you all today? Xx

Morning my beautiful crew, man the lifeboats, land ahoy there's treasure in them there hills.

I found a treasure chest with pound loss in it hooray !!!! I'm dead chuffed to see a 2 3/4 lb loss making my total 6lb in 3 weeks . Woohoo.

So we have -
Bean -1.5 loss
Pebs - 2.75 loss

Just waiting for the other pirates

Good luck me ' hearties

Food today will be -
Muesli and a coffee
Cheese and onion sandwich possibly , crisps
Tonight salt and pepper chicken and chips

Pop back later xxxx

Pebs.. Well done.. Great loss.. :)

Me? Well... I was close to throwing the scales out the bloody window this morning.. 4lb ON??????!!!!!! I know I had a "heavy" dinner last night (pasta n meatballs) but by no way did I expect/deserve that....
Will weigh again in the morning for peace of mind but it is what it is.... (Runs to a corner to cry)

Oh dubs, (as I run to the corner dispensing hugs) that's not fair is it? It's one thing to gain when you've enjoyed the calories, it's another thing entirely when you've been good.

I'm disappointed as well, I lost half this week - and I have been angelic! My sneaky peeks all week were showing 1lb loss which I was disappointed with and I was back up a half this morning. I reckon some of it is due to lack of movement below - tmi but relevant!! - and possibly not eating enough other days. Hopefully next week will be better!!

Well done peb's and bean on your losses!

Oh dubs, (as I run to the corner dispensing hugs) that's not fair is it? It's one thing to gain when you've enjoyed the calories, it's another thing entirely when you've been good.

I'm disappointed as well, I lost half this week - and I have been angelic! My sneaky peeks all week were showing 1lb loss which I was disappointed with and I was back up a half this morning. I reckon some of it is due to lack of movement below - tmi but relevant!! - and possibly not eating enough other days. Hopefully next week will be better!!

Well done peb's and bean on your losses!

I hadn't been 100% I admit, but certainly not bold enough or off plan enough for that maHOOsive gain.. I have never even gained that much after a weekend on the lash!! So not drinking and getting that is rather annoying.. Oh well...
Back to SW today.. Have ordered some S&S packs and was gona try that for a bit.. See if I can manage a no food diet.. Tho I surprise myself as I've always been anto food replacement diets.. I only ordered 1 weeks supply so no major loss if I don't do it..
I need grab hold of the reigns tho as i'm now 12s 5lb and at 1 point had a fingernail touching into the 11's... I want to be well into them 11's so I need to get cracking... I need to get making bloody soups again...
Pebs, can I cook soup in the slow cooker??? The little camping gas thing would take 2 days to boile up a pot of veg for soup....

Wohoo.. Just won a months membershio at the gym across from work :)
Going to meet them after work to sort out the contract..Full membership so it includes full use of the gym and pool (not that I can swim)and classes n all :)

Oh your trying for a wee baba!! 2 of my friends got to goal on sw and fell pregnant the next week! So now back again! Xx
Yea we've been trying for ages and it wasn't happening.. So been thru all the blood tests n scans etc n started on Clomid this cycle...
My whole reason for starting this weight loss journey was to A. be healthy enough to GET pregnant and B. Be healthy enough to have a healthy pregnancy...
Then no doubt i'll be back tryna lose all i gain during said pregnancy... But hey ho.. It'll be worth it :)

Hi there gorgeous gals. Phew this week is a toughy. Emotionally that is, not diet wise.

Don't feel I've had time for myself at all this week. Can't wait for the weekend in some ways but mostly dreading it. - camping ! In may in Peterborough in a tent with kids ! I'm craving a spa day already. Lol.

So today meals were-
Breakfast - muesli, natural yogurt and a milky coffee (1 heb , 1 hea )

Lunch - egg , low low cheese and salad cream sandwich, hoops, (4 syns) banana

Dinner - salt and pepper chicken

image-980019239.jpg

Back