Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

God sorry I completely forgot to say anything else to you all before clicking 'send'

Great news about the clomid dubs fab but yes it causes weight gain, you can become like a little fish with a pop belly as the idea is to fill up with eggs. Dead excited for ya.

Also yes you can do your soups in slo cooker.
Don't be worrying smurfy about the loss, it'll come xxxxxxx

Peb's, big, big hugs. Hope you're doing ok! I'm very impressed you haven't taken to the comfort food!!

Well, I weighed in again this morning out of curiosity and was 1.5 down on yesterday which was nice to see, and hopefully it'll stay that way till next Thursday!!

Hey Dubs, what's S&S?? I did a free weeks of lipotrim - it served a purpose but I wouldn't do it again!!

Slim n save. Same idea I think. 3 shakes n protein meal. Not sure how ill go on it. R even if ill do it now.. Ha. Was having a low moment n wanted to n thin NOW

Morning pirates so everyone's done really well this week and that's Everyone!!!

If you're not that pleased with your weight loss then I'm sure you can probably figure out why. If not then list the foods here and we will all check it . But , what I was getting to is , you may not have had the result you wanted but you've all done so well with the challenges I'm really truly chuffed with you all. You've attempted the 5 a days, the water, the exercise and everyone but me has had a fishy dishy or 2.

Last day at work today before my camping trip and provided this sunny weather holds it promises to be an ok weekend . I've packed snacky syns for me and frank and goodies for everyone else . BBQ night we've got joes burgers , and low Low cheese slices and everyone else's are full fat in your face no holding back so im determined not to eat anything I shouldn't .

Off to prepare lunch for work . Happy Friday beauties xxx

I was thinking after we discussed this last night dubs, when I did a vlcd my periods were extremely irregular, not sure if clomid would stop this but maybe something to think about, as you don't want to be taking that and your diet is then counter acting.

Morning ladies! It's Friday :) I have a confession to make! I had dominos last night and it wasn't even very nice so wasted calories! I weighed myself today and I'm a lb down since tues so that's ok! Xxx

Hello you two ahhhh, I just saw we were all chatting here at once that's made me all fluffy inside.
Thanks smurfy I'm very determined this time. ( have I said that every time? ......... Err yeah, never mind moving on )
Well done on the 1.5 so let's take that shall we?
And dubs weigh again and get back on sw .
Just to show how different weights can be , weighed at work last night as the scale machine was playing up its a very expensive machine that measures height weight and blood pressure, anyway last night all patients were saying they were taller than machine said , so I had a go and it said I'd lost more weight since yesterday morning at home. And that I was shorter . So we concluded that its playing up . But I thought oooh I wonder if the weights correct if so I'd be chuffed. So I had dinner and weighed myself and it was completely different by lbs and lbs. anyway to check again I weigh first thing and says I'm up 1.5 on yesterday's weigh in so there that proves we should all eat cake and throw the scales out the window . Anyway in sticking to yesterday's weight . Xxxx

Hey Pebs!

Im actually now 2lbs down since tuesday WI, dominos didnt agree with my tummy! Im down to 14st 8, so pleased! I went on a cruise back in November and I was 14st 9lbs so at least I know my clothes will fit! im going to allow a 2lb gain on hol and then hopefully when i weigh in 2 weeks i will have my 1/2stone! but i do have a chinese coming up not this sat and the next, and im never healthy :) haha. my sister is coming down with her litto family so we are having our first chinese at my house! We live 5 doors away from a takeaway! not easy!

Talking about scales, my mums were on the brink so i gave her my super duper analysis ones and they weigh 7lbs heavier than her old ones!! she wasnt impressed haha, but they are correct.

I hope you have a lovely time camping, not my cup of tea but the weather should be lovely for you! did you say its near peterborough? thats near me and its saying 21 degrees on sunday! xxx

Ok, I've been checking in all weekend for someone to confess to - so now I'm confessing to the vacuum so that I can move on! I have had a weekend of such epic boldness!!! On Saturday I was wonderful all day till my 5 yr old had an hour long epic tantrum that left me exhausted and wide open to suggestions of takeaway - chicken with cashew nut and rice. Sunday I had to take said 5 year out at the last minute and had some chicken goujons in the shopping centre. Then yesterday I left the cooking to my lovely husband and ended up with a chicken korma from telco. Which I didn't refuse!

Morning ladies.. Well Smurf weekend consisted of KFC on Friday.. Chipper chips on Saturday.. Chinese on Sunday.. ANd yesterday I cooked!! So I think I win on the bold stakes....

Got home from work Friday at about 5pm and started fililng the skip.. Done that til about 7:30 and was starved, so we had KFC... Then back out for another hour of skip filling...
Saturday was up n out filling the skip at 9:30... Stopped at 11 to go get another wheelbarrow and pick up my brother.. Back to it by 11:30.. Stopped at about 1 to go get food supplies and made lunch.. (ham on white french baguette (cut up and shared by all!!)) Back to it about 1:45 til shortly after 6 when we had more sandwiches and then I dropped my brother home.. On the way back I stopped off and got 2 bags of chipper chips and we had them with slow cooker BBQ ribs.. Then myself & Jono carried on for about another hour..
Sunday myself and Jono started on the back garden which was more digging.. Started about 12... N finished about 6.. Lunch was bacon medalion with mozzerella cheese and tomato toasted.. And dinner was late, about 9, and we had chinese (kung po chicken, FRIED rice and chips (shared bag))
Monday... Myself and Jono started (more digging) about 11 and finsihed about 4... We pulled up carpets n cleared out the house as well as the digging and lugging buckets n stones and muck from the back to the front and then throwing them into the skip!
I am absoltuely shattered.. My body is shattered.. And I was due to start at the gym today! No chance that's happening now as my plan is to go home.. Get in my PJ's and RELAX for the night!!

Hi ladies!!!

Well as you know I was on a cruise and have literally eaten non stop for 48 hours! Got back about 1 today and had cheesy chips and kebab wrap for lunch/dinner! (Ben and I did share!) we have been painting the bedroom all afternoon, and I'm shattered! I'm hoping to get back on plan tomorrow :) xxx

Started my penance tonight - was the only one to show up to boot camp in the rain. Am totally battered!

Food today-

B - weetabix hexB
L - rasher, tomato, egg
D - 2 courses! 35g pasta (hex b) with mayo (synned) and tuna before bootcamp and then salad after I got home

Right you lot ! I'm back and just in the nick of time by the look of things. !! What on earth have you all been up to you bad bad pebblets.

Dear oh dear you will all have to walk the plank now - except bean as she had a prior arrangement on board ship.

Well I did stick to plan until the last day on the way home I had a McDonald's treat.

Here's how it went.

Saturday
Up at 5am getting ready and packing up the car .
Extra easy day

Breakfast - a milky coffee (hea)

Set out on the road with 4 very excited children in tow and a hell of a lot of baggage/ tents/ food/ beds etc

1330 - arrived on site in Peterborough and began setting up camp

image-449877995.jpg

6 man tent for me , other half and the 2 little ones, small 2 man blue tent just behind, then the kitchen gazebo, then our friends tent the orange one.

Lunch - cheese low low (1/2 a) & salad cream (2) sandwich (1b ) Ww choc biscuit (4.5).
Snack - wisps crisps (5) satsuma

image-3725021570.jpg

Had a little wander around, looking at the trucks and stalls

image-142397252.jpg

image-3833225837.jpg

image-1064403504.jpg

Dinner - pasta, bolognese, cheese (1/2 a) Madeleine cake and custard (5)

image-2807941539.jpg

It started getting cold and then colder and then colder and then it was just flipping freezing and we all climbed into our tents.
I was absolutely freezing and lie there shivering all night . I had 2 t shirts, pyjamas, a duvet, 2 thin blankets, the other half to share body heat but still we were frozen. Hardly slept due to the cold. Then at 2am my little one came in freezing, then one by one all the kids climbed in our tent. So that was us up and awake. At 5am we sat in the sunrise hoping it would defrost us. We all sat eating instant porridge and drinking tea.

image-1970719753.jpg

image-2996831569.jpg

Last edited:
After our porridge (1 heb) , we had bacon, egg, beans, joes sausage , a slice of bread, tomatoes, and mushrooms.

image-1891065361.jpg

Luckily the sun stayed out Sunday and we had a great day watching the monster trucks smashing each other.

image-733759496.jpg

image-1588396420.jpg

Lunch was a chicken tikka mayo (1) , cheese (1hea) sandwich (1b), Quavers (4.5) Greek lemon yog, satsuma. Then we spent the afternoon letting the kids play on the water balls, funfair etc.

Dinner Sunday night was a BBQ .
We had a pork chop, joes sausage & a joes burger in a burger bun,(6 syns) low low cheese slice , and chicken portions. That night was much warmer and everyone had a better nights sleep.

Monday was a scorcher and after joes sausage a slice of bread (1/2 heb) and some fried tomatoes , we spent the day wandering around the stalls and watching the motor bike stunt shows and stunt bmx bikes , the kids play area and we met some celebrities.

Lunch was a ham sandwich,(1heb) crisps (4syns) and a Madeleine cake (3 syns) then we started packing up and left at 530. It was so hot in the car and everyone was cramped and thirsty so we stopped at a motorway McDonald's. I had a cheeseburger meal and enjoyed it very much but felt bad.

Got home and weighed myself out of interest and had put on a lb. to be graphic but brief, I was unable to use the shower block loos with any degree of comfort as they didn't smell nor look too appealing as you can imagine so I felt I may have contributed to the lb gain due to that! Then the morning we came home I started a period which I don't get often so I expect I'll have kept my gain as I feel like a bloated pig right now.

Me and my little one

image-1879105725.jpg

Back