Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi everyone!!!

Well my app decided to play up and I didn't have a computer as off work so haven't had a chance to get on! So I have been super naughty since my cruise! Tonight we are at my mums with my sisters and children just had fajitas. And tomorrow I'm hosting my first ever family Chinese evening! So I'm allowing myself till Sunday and then back on track :)

When I get a computer back ill read through everything I have missed! Xxx

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Having a pretty good day today - am very proud of myself for going out in the rain to do the first session on the couch to 5k! And I didn't even quit even though I was alone!!

So anyway, food for the day:

B: muller light, grapefruit, apple

L: chicken salad, with coleslaw (3 syns)

D: cheeseburger and sw chips

So today was ok as well, had to go back to the city to return stuff but of course ended up buying as much again!!

Red day again today -

B: weetabix.

L: bacon, egg, tomatoes

D: spaghetti Bol

Treat - half of one of those new Cadbury bars - no idea of the synnage but I had 15 to play with so can't be more than that.

Bowl of melon and berries

What I didn't eat today:

A doughnut from the service station on the way to the city
A croissant or toffee cake at my mothr's when I was collecting the kids
Biscuits at my sisters when we went to see the kittens
Cream Swiss roll at my mother's when I dropped off her shopping.
Irish coffee at home after dinner when Martin was having one
Glass of wine that I turned down so that I could have my chocolate!!

Hey guys, well done my lovely smurf on turning down all that naughty but nice food . You should be very proud of yourself.

I'm currently away in Cambridge for yet another weekend away ! This time a much warmer night was spent in a luxurious hotel . Oh, and minus 4 kids! It's franks birthday and I treated him to a weekend away. Yesterday we got up, waved the kids off to their dads and threw our bags in the car and set off. For breakfast we had -

Joes chipolatas, bacon, poached egg on 1 toast , mushrooms, tomatoes (1/2 b and 1.5 syns marg)

En route we had a skinny cappuchino (1 hea)

Lunch when we arrived was a chicken salad sandwich which we had half each and half of a small Lemon bar cake each.

The hotel is gorgeous and with the divine Egyptian cotton bedding made such a welcome contrast to the inflatable bed, duvet, bed socks and roaming hedgehogs of last weekend.

So for dinner I had booked a table at a Chinese buffet in town as that's his favourite food. I knew I wouldn't be able to make any good choices but I also didn't pig out. Unfortunately my tooth broke during the meal so I was even more cautious. So I chose the chocolate cake pudding and mashed it up lol.

Just showering and off to breakfast xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone! That hotel was the crowne plaza, lovely inside! When in to use the loo when I was on a night out haha. Pretended I was a wedding guest :)
So I ended up allowing myself today off too! But 100% back on track tomorrow, ill let you know the outcome on Tuesday! Gulp! Back to work tomorrow, boo hoo! Had such a tiring week need another week off to relax!
Xx

Morning my lovlies, so today back to plan. Weighed to see the damage and I've actually lost the 2lb camping / TOTM gain and managed to stay the same over the weekend . So I'm very pleased.
Off to Kent for the day visiting rellies. So had -

Breakfast - banana , milky coffee ( hea - 250ml semi milk )
Lunch - will be a salad / wetherspoons chilli or something still within plan.
Dinner tonight to be decided on the drive down there. I'll be making my weeks plan today too.

Meals for this week will include -
Pulled pork
BBQ sauce
Pizza topped chicken
Smash scones

Back soon
Happy Monday gang xx

image-4069227928.jpg

Morning all.. Sorry been quiet over the weekend.. Saturday was busy painting and Sunday we had a day off.. BF took me off out for dinner and we went to see his lickle nephew..
Watched The Impossible on Saturday night.. OMG.. I sobbed!!!!

Hi donzy course you can and welcome.

Ok so, as mentioned earlier today

Breakfast - banana, milky coffee ( 250ml skimmed milk 1HEA)

Mid morning - black coffee and a cinnamon crisp biscuit (1.5 syns)

Lunch - wetherspoons chicken skewers with piri piri sauce (3 syns, it's 1 syn per tbsp of sauce) , jacket potato ( 1HEB) and salad. Diet coke

image-1056669164.jpg

Dinner - warburtons wrap (6 syns) pizza (HEA cheese ) with actifry chips, mayo (2 syns)

image-71434083.jpg

I used a warburtons wrap (6 syns) and used it as a pizza base. Smeared tomato purée on top. Then added 1/2 a chopped
Onion, 1 sliced mushroom, 1/4 chopped red and green pepper, handful of chopped spinach, some rocket leaves, and I added 4 anchovies which I need to syn. Plus a (HEA 40g ) of lighter cheese, then melted in oven. Sprinkled with Italian herbs. Gorgeous.

What's a warburton's wrap? Other than your fascination with mushrooms it sounds yum!!

Today was ok again - I picked up some tips on another page that I'm trying out, no idea if they work or not but it's worth a try so to that end I'm starting every day with a grapefruit!! And drinking 2 litres of "fat burning water"!!

Food today:

B - weetabix with skim milk
L - ham sandwich on whole meal bread
D - salmon fillet with red pepper and asparagus

Snacks - berry and melon salad with muller light
Pom bear crisps (5 syns)
Cake pop (5 syns)

Good morning all!

So yesterday was my first day back on track and went well! I'm due to wi today but can't get to meeting so going to the one at 9.30 tomorrow. Hoping for 1lb gain or sts would be great!

I applied for a new job yesterday to start next week, I currently own a car and van rental company but really want to do events so I'm super nervous/excited to hear back from them today.

My meals today are-
B- coffee and muller light
L- muller light and fruit
D- something with mince, got a shop being delivered so maybe chilli :)

Xx

Good morning all!

So yesterday was my first day back on track and went well! I'm due to wi today but can't get to meeting so going to the one at 9.30 tomorrow. Hoping for 1lb gain or sts would be great!

I applied for a new job yesterday to start next week, I currently own a car and van rental company but really want to do events so I'm super nervous/excited to hear back from them today.

My meals today are-
B- coffee and muller light
L- muller light and fruit
D- something with mince, got a shop being delivered so maybe chilli :)

Xx
Ooh good luck hun.. Fingers are crossed for you.. xx

Morning

Well I am in Croydon today at the hilton hotel on an HIV conference. I've seen the menu and its not looking too hopeful.eeek.
We had to register at 830 with coffee and ham cheese croissants - great ! Well I ate it because it was served to me but I'm not having the shortbread biscuits at mid morning break !
Lunch is do- able as its a buffet ( hot and cold) so I'm having a salad and something . God help me! Here's the menu .

image-4144191499.jpg

Last edited:
Back