Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Woohooo finally able to insert pictures it was a fault with the app which had the red bar. My tea tonight sweet jacket potato stuffed with a mince concoction and salad proper comfort food!

ForumRunner_20131126_230918.png

Hey there my lovely people.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow everyone xxxx

Breakfast today was a slice of toast with marg and marmite ( 4.5 syns) & milky coffee (hea)
Lunch - skipped as took son for an interview

Dinner was gorgeous - a new one for us, I tried the marmite roast potatoes - Omg!!
And the chicken breast with mushroom and Philly sauce . Recipes on thread.

Hope everyone's ok. Xxx

null_zpsf76567f4.jpg

Good afternoon all! After a week of feeling very bloated and unmotivated I somehow managed a 2lb loss so obviously not doing as bad as I thought!! I have just had a treat for lunch some sushi from tesco which if I remember correctly is 1.5 syns and am all planned up until next wed. Only 3lbs left to reach my Christmas target!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fab loss.. Well done.. :)
I was up 1.5 this morning... But am into third trimester now so more healthy eating than SW/weight watching...
By that I don't mean the usual healthy eating while keeping it low fat.. As for now n until Feb my main concern is I eat all the right foods for a healthy growing baby :) So some weeks I may not record my WI (or I may not weigh in) but I am keeping an eye on what goes in the gob...
As is my OH as the other night I asked him for a custard cream (he had the pack on his lap) and he said "nah.. you don't really need it.. have a glass of water n if you're still hungry in half an hour have an apple or something!"
Seriously?? When did he start listening to my rambles?? Tho he was right in the end.. I didn't even want it, never mind need it.. I just wanted it coz he had it...

You are completely in the right frame of mind (I wish I was a strong as you during my third trimester) x

You are completely in the right frame of mind (I wish I was a strong as you during my third trimester) x

Oh well have only just entered it so we'll see how long it continues.. LOL
Out tonight for a chinese with my friend for a birthday treat :D... Been on plan all day but will be SO FAR off plan this evening.. At least I'll be saved on wine cals... LOL

Looks like im having nothing tonight one poorly baby who is up and down. Worst thing is I can see my now icy cold tea sat on the table :(

Hope everyone has had a good weekend! I made burgers today as not had them for ages. Delish!

He is much better must have been the 24 hour bug going around. He has just woke up for a cuddle though which is unusual for him! But back to notmal self during day meaning our routine is back in place so we can both eat

How are things with you?

Hi rb well done on the 2lb , and I hope little one is on the mend now.

Hey dubby you're doing just grand and all the right stuff well done.

I lost another 1lb so I'm happy enough with that for now (3 total) need a big boost though so I can lose a bit more in time for the big FC coming .

I've had some fab winter warmers and highly recommend them . Hugely busy weekend so I'm flagging at work today .have a great Monday girls xx

He is much better must have been the 24 hour bug going around. He has just woke up for a cuddle though which is unusual for him! But back to notmal self during day meaning our routine is back in place so we can both eat

How are things with you?

All good here ta... Months are going so fast.. They need to slow down now.. All getting very real and quite scary TBH...
BF is getting a tad freaked out too as he feels we have to have EVERYTHING done before baby arrives (as in house decor) and has been flat out doing baby's room.. (Pix attached on my thread) Bless him.. Obviously doesn't realise baby will be sleeping in with us for the best part of the first year... LOL
Food wise doing grand.. Trying hard as I can.. Having the odd treat but on whole sticking to plan..
What better excuse to eat properly than to benefit my little bubba eh?!
Hi rb well done on the 2lb , and I hope little one is on the mend now.

Hey dubby you're doing just grand and all the right stuff well done.

I lost another 1lb so I'm happy enough with that for now (3 total) need a big boost though so I can lose a bit more in time for the big FC coming .

I've had some fab winter warmers and highly recommend them . Hugely busy weekend so I'm flagging at work today .have a great Monday girls xx
Well done Pebs.. Great loss...
Bought me some lamb pieces in my shop yesterday.. Something I've never cooked with (simple as they are) so thinking a nice lamb stew in the slow cooker?!
J's working away tomoro night and not back til Wednesday night so am thinking i'll have that 2 days running to save me cooking...

Well done pebs!
We have just shared some orange jelly, Toby could not understand that he coule eat it so instead smushed it and sat playing with it so have had a lovely mess to clean up.
You must be getting really excited now dubs the time will be here before you know it!

yeah 4.4lbs loss, makes up for my 2.7lbs gain last week :ashamed0005:, didnt quite meet my mini goal. my scales are in kgs, and i wanted to be out of the 100's and in to the 99's, i weighed exactly 100kgs, :sigh:, oh well there is always next week!
Good luck to all of you Thursday weighers xx

yeah 4.4lbs loss, makes up for my 2.7lbs gain last week :ashamed0005:, didnt quite meet my mini goal. my scales are in kgs, and i wanted to be out of the 100's and in to the 99's, i weighed exactly 100kgs, :sigh:, oh well there is always next week!
Good luck to all of you Thursday weighers xx

Amazing loss.. Well done you...

Oops.. I forgot to WI this morning... I was sooooooo tired getting up and it sounded so wet n wild n ugly outside I just wanted to stay under my duvet... Oops...

Well done wobbly that's great!!! Woohoo stay focused you can do it x

Dubs its horrid here too windy and very cold brrrrr

Rb- I remember the jelly thing well. And the peach slices that used to slip n slide everywhere.

I'm a stay the same this week,I've had real munches at night which has got to stop !!

Had a few great meals - I can't believe I keep getting behind posting the pics .

Thursday - was yummy
Joes sausages , ham, eggs, chips and leftover Philly mushroom sauce

null_zps898674db.jpg

Then Friday I made this amazing throw it together dinner -
I made actifry potato slices, added onions, bacon and mushrooms to it when they were about 6 mins off being cooked.

null_zps12fb143e.jpg

Then threw some grated cheese and garlic granules on

null_zps3ba29e71.jpg

Then added two poached eggs - heaven!!!

null_zpsbb8b3df5.jpg

Well done wobbly that's great!!! Woohoo stay focused you can do it x

Dubs its horrid here too windy and very cold brrrrr

Rb- I remember the jelly thing well. And the peach slices that used to slip n slide everywhere.

I'm a stay the same this week,I've had real munches at night which has got to stop !!

Had a few great meals - I can't believe I keep getting behind posting the pics .

Thursday - was yummy
Joes sausages , ham, eggs, chips and leftover Philly mushroom sauce

null_zps898674db.jpg

Then Friday I made this amazing throw it together dinner -
I made actifry potato slices, added onions, bacon and mushrooms to it when they were about 6 mins off being cooked.

null_zps12fb143e.jpg

Then threw some grated cheese and garlic granules on

null_zps3ba29e71.jpg

Then added two poached eggs - heaven!!!

null_zpsbb8b3df5.jpg

Oh pebs.. they look like heavenly dinners... YUM YUM.. Proper comfort food without the calories... YUM

they were really nice, quick and easy which is always a bonus. x

saturday i had eggs again! on toast with bacon and tomatoes for breakfast then went up to london with the family shopping, skipped lunch . had dinner in bella italia , i had chicken with pasta and gorgonzola sauce. it was very tasty and only a small portion so it was perfect.

sunday had the outlaws around for roast lunch, and had a really great time. didnt go over syns either so i was pleased.

monday - was working 830-130 so had muesli and natural yog and a coffee at work. lunchtime was a seeded bap with turkey slice, cucumber and mustard mayo, 4 syn crisps and more coffee

dinner - slices of cold roast pork, gravy, cabbage, sprouts, carrots and a small cube of stuffing (3 syns) plus mashed swede which was then baked in the oven with hea of cheese on top - v tasty.

null_zpsf6e9633d.jpg

Back