Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Day 1 was ok - porridge for brekkie, berries and yogurt for lunch, a bowl of soup after school and sticky chicken with rice and steamed mangetout and carrots. I have an aero biscuit ready for with a cup of tea later. I planned my meals - chicken hotpot for tomorrow, fish and SW chips Friday, homemade burgers Saturday, roast chicken Sunday, lamb burgers Monday. I have salad vegetables for lunches and eggs or fruit for breakfasts.

Does anyone have one of those acti- fryer thing?? Am considering investing......

My mother in law brought me an air fryer a couple of months ago and I use it everyday smurfy,it's the best thing I ever got!
i cook all sorts in it,chips,potatoe slices,chicken,fish fingers,home made meat balls,part baked bread,sausage rolls ( not for me ),burgers,the list goes on.
i wouldn't be without mine now :)

Day 1 was ok - porridge for brekkie, berries and yogurt for lunch, a bowl of soup after school and sticky chicken with rice and steamed mangetout and carrots. I have an aero biscuit ready for with a cup of tea later. I planned my meals - chicken hotpot for tomorrow, fish and SW chips Friday, homemade burgers Saturday, roast chicken Sunday, lamb burgers Monday. I have salad vegetables for lunches and eggs or fruit for breakfasts.

Does anyone have one of those acti- fryer thing?? Am considering investing......

Well done on day 1 chick.
I've got an actifry and I love it, use it so much, hubby will love the chips/ roasties etc he will be hooked trust us xxxx

Well done pebs,hopefully this is our year to get to target eh ??

I had a cheeky weigh this morning(will keep Monday as proper weigh in day )and it said I was another pound down since Monday !

Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, as predicted no loss. Just over 1/2 gain. Was as slight loss midweek but curry etv taken its toll.
Oh well. Was delicious.

Well done Pebs.

Good job Pebs! I'm going to weigh in as normal on a Thursday, it's a habit I never lost even when I was in the wilderness so I may as well record it here!! I started last Thursday at 13st 6lbs and was down to 13st 3 this morning. Not through goodness though - that only started yesterday - I'd say my monthlies are responsible......

Hi all, Can't believe it is Thursday already. Boy - 2 days off here and there is a lot to catch up on. I lost 3 lbs this week so am really happy with that - very different to my mid week weigh in. I did 5 days green and 2 days EE. This week EE all week. Would be happy to just lose 1 lb this week just to get me onto four new digits on the scales.
Happy Belated Birthday Billybear - I think it must be hard being disciplined when its your birthday and also being in Year 3 - my son is in Year 3 and there are always cakes and goodies at school - now onto a new week and wishing you lots of luck.
Smurfy, good luck to you too - sounds like a great menu - I have an active fryer and I love it - It has been great on my green week - very well used.
You so deserve your KitKat tonight Pebbles - well done - menu looks great, can't wait to see photos - its such a good idea to take photos. My treat this evening is wine!
Tracy sounds like you are in for a great week. How do you cook chicken in the actifryer - do you just spray it with fry light? Might try that with some SW chips.
I might have a challenging week ahead. Got 2 days of watching my son at a rugby tournament so will need to be prepared with my own feed, thinking of taking a box of couscous with mixed veg etc and lots of fruit. Saturday night we are going to a Burns night. Anyone know how many syns are in a haggis - tatties and neeps - no me neither.
Then the dreaded Tapas on Tuesday. Good news tho supermarket have got meringue nests in yipppppeeeee
- sell by date of March so I bought loads and stashed them away in the cupboard. Trouble with here is it can be in stock one day and then out of stock the next for months. Would make them but tried it before and it wasn't pretty so not even going to do that again.
Thanks again guys for being such a great support x

Great loss Scoobylu... Well done...
And you Pebs.. Sorry.. Totes forgot in my comment above...
Tracy you're doing awesome too...

And jealous of all your actifry's... I WANT ONE... But I can't justify the money right now... Maybe it'll be my back to work (back to full pay!) treat to myself after maternity leave... lol

Sorry RB - so many things to remember and you did so well to lose 19 inches - that is great. I can't wait to be to write that on here. Well done.
dub-chick great to stay the same - wish I had done this when I was pregnant - I totally over ate and used it as an excuse - my first child was a long time coming and I was so worried about moving around too much that I used that as an opportunity to overeat and do very little - how I regret that now and that was 8 years ago. My little girl is adopted so I can't even say 2 kids caused me to put on weight. Well done for the motivation. x

Sorry RB - so many things to remember and you did so well to lose 19 inches - that is great. I can't wait to be to write that on here. Well done.
dub-chick great to stay the same - wish I had done this when I was pregnant - I totally over ate and used it as an excuse - my first child was a long time coming and I was so worried about moving around too much that I used that as an opportunity to overeat and do very little - how I regret that now and that was 8 years ago. My little girl is adopted so I can't even say 2 kids caused me to put on weight. Well done for the motivation. x

I think things are very different now with pregnancy and eating though Scooby so I wouldn't even stress about it.. You're doing something now and that's the important thing to remember...
I also don't think I'd have been as disciplined had I not spent 2 years trying to shed weight to help with getting pregnant.. Was a long 3.5 years of trying so once I got there I wanted to remain as healthy as I could so I knew baby was getting the best start... And I also didn't want to undo all my hard work and regain all the weight I'd lost.. Am hoping by this Christmas I'll be at goal.. Which means losing what I've gained throughout pregnancy.. And a further stone... HOPEFULLY I should the best part of a stone when bubs arrives... So hopefully only a stone to go after that... And almost 9 months to do it... I just need to keep focused and not dive into biccies n chocolate when she gets here :D

Well if you ever feel you are going off track or become demotivated and tuck into this biscuits a little too often then I will re post your post above (how do you do that by the way to keep the text in the box). You sound very focused and you have clearly worked very hard and it is all so worthwhile. A great attitude xxx

Well if you ever feel you are going off track or become demotivated and tuck into this biscuits a little too often then I will re post your post above (how do you do that by the way to keep the text in the box). You sound very focused and you have clearly worked very hard and it is all so worthwhile. A great attitude xxx

Am very busy at work so am on PC... So you just click "Reply with Quote" and its copies the text and you add your reply to the bottom...
You can do it on your phone too.. But it depends on the phone as to what you do... :)

Well done pebs,hopefully this is our year to get to target eh ??

I had a cheeky weigh this morning(will keep Monday as proper weigh in day )and it said I was another pound down since Monday !

Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

i sure hope so my lovely friend. and another pound- you go girl! xxxxx

Hi, as predicted no loss. Just over 1/2 gain. Was as slight loss midweek but curry etv taken its toll.
Oh well. Was delicious.

Well done Pebs.

thats brilliant actually bb, i think youve done really well and i bet itll be down in a days time . xxxx

Good job Pebs! I'm going to weigh in as normal on a Thursday, it's a habit I never lost even when I was in the wilderness so I may as well record it here!! I started last Thursday at 13st 6lbs and was down to 13st 3 this morning. Not through goodness though - that only started yesterday - I'd say my monthlies are responsible......

fab start smurfy. xxxx

Morning lovely losers ;)

STS for me this week... Am happy with that seen as I've not been great (again) and baby is gaining little fat pockets :D

dont you call my chick a fat pocket!!!! bless her. really great dubby, youre a credit xxx

SCOOOBYYYYY !!

firstly great news on the meringue, thank the stars for that. now your challenge is to make 3 different puddings with it and youve got a week to do it !
see youll soon learn about the challenges on here lol. not called sargeant major pebbles for nothing you know.

i actually did see a thread on here about haggis ! ill try to find it.
have you tried sw scotch eggs - theyre great for picnic food to take out. you just need low fat sausages which you 'de- skin' then wrap around a boiled egg and bake - yummy!

now for the important bit what a fabulous loss well done, thats 7lb in 2 weeks. well done

Thanks for the encouragement pebs. Completed 4 mile run so very chuffed. Also 90 secs plank which was v tricky today. May try the scales Sat.
BBx

Thanks for the encouragement pebs. Completed 4 mile run so very chuffed. Also 90 secs plank which was v tricky today. May try the scales Sat.
BBx

Billybear well done!!! Am not surprised the planking was difficult after that run!!!!

Hi :) can I join please. Started sw from home on 2nd jan. my weigh in is thurs also.

week 1 lost 4lb
week 2 lost 3lb
week 3 lost 1lb

must try harder, well done on all fab weight loss this week xx

Back