Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Morning all,that's a shame about the actifry pebs,straight on to Ebay for the replacement ??

I was going to do a Chinese inspired dinner tonight as its Chinese new year I think,so will be making chicken balls,sweet and sour sauce for the family,and I will have chicken in a sauce,with sw egg fried rice.
I will be deep frying the chicken balls,as they have all been eating sw too,so I don't think it will hurt !

Well done on your loss scooby.
What's everybody meal plans for the next few days ?

Hope the assembly was good pebs.

Also I will start back weighing on a Thursday from next week,just didn't feel right doing it on a Monday !

This morning I had magic porridge,which was topped with lots of frozen berries,so I think I can count that as one portion of fruit already,and can I count 2 large black coffees as part of the water intake ????

Happy Friday :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the update dubby , what did you have to eat before the appt ?? Xx

Thanks ladies.. Feeling allot better today.. Literally went straight to bed yesterday when I got back from the hospital so a good rest.. Lights out again at 10pm last night so 2 early nights were had... Migraine has now downgraded to a headache and is bearable and easing... Just using my 4Head stick, wearing my glasses and drinking lots of water... Don't like to take anything, even paracetemol but I will if its needed... :)

I had only eaten fruit (2x pears) Pebs and a fruit n fibre aldi cereal bar... The nurse did say it could be down the fruit...
I'm not too worried TBH and am very proud to say I've stayed off google so not frightened the bejaysus out of myself.. lol
Will ring them today at 1pm for the results n let you all know what happens :)
Hopefully nothing will be found as I've got this far without any problems...

Well... Bloods came back showing a high 9.9.. Normal is 8.3
They had booked me in for a GTT for next Thursday but after some drama n tears (see my thread!!) they've sorted for me to go in in the morning and have them done then... Hopefully they'll come back fine but at least i'll not have to wait a whole week to find out...

Dubs, All will be fine whatever the result. As I said on prev post, been there twice and myself and babies both fine and healthy. Is a worry but you will be fine. When is baby due?
Big hug, BBx

Well... Bloods came back showing a high 9.9.. Normal is 8.3
They had booked me in for a GTT for next Thursday but after some drama n tears (see my thread!!) they've sorted for me to go in in the morning and have them done then... Hopefully they'll come back fine but at least i'll not have to wait a whole week to find out...

dubby- midwife pebbles here, trust me , all will be fine, its not a huge problem. dont stress over it xxxxxxx

Tracy !
Other half just rang me and said shall I do the chips ready for tea?
I said - no I need to do them in the oven , but you can peel and cut them for me
He says - its ok I fixed the actifry
Me - how? It's snapped
Him - I glued it !!
Me ( shocked ! ) what! Glued it?
Numpty- yes with Superglue it's perfect now shall I put the chips on then ?
Me ( dumbstruck ) err no!! You can't glue it, it's in with food!! It'll heat up and god knows what'll happen. We all get poisoned, shards of actifry paddle in our food !!
Hello !

I'm going on eBay later , he's such an idiot at times . X

Dubs, All will be fine whatever the result. As I said on prev post, been there twice and myself and babies both fine and healthy. Is a worry but you will be fine. When is baby due?
Big hug, BBx

dubby- midwife pebbles here, trust me , all will be fine, its not a huge problem. dont stress over it xxxxxxx
BB baby's due 20 Feb.

Thanks ladies. Not so stressed now that I don't have to wait a week to have the test!!

Tracy !
Other half just rang me and said shall I do the chips ready for tea?
I said - no I need to do them in the oven , but you can peel and cut them for me
He says - its ok I fixed the actifry
Me - how? It's snapped
Him - I glued it !!
Me ( shocked ! ) what! Glued it?
Numpty- yes with Superglue it's perfect now shall I put the chips on then ?
Me ( dumbstruck ) err no!! You can't glue it, it's in with food!! It'll heat up and god knows what'll happen. We all get poisoned, shards of actifry paddle in our food !!
Hello !

I'm going on eBay later , he's such an idiot at times . X

Pebs,I just literally sat here nearly wetting myself,that is such a bloke thing to do,on the other hand at least he offered to help with the cooking !!!!!!! Xxxxx

About time we had some challenges now me thinks - 3 pieces of fruit today please and 5 glasses of water xxxx

Challenge accepted and completed - another 100%day for me! I could not wait for the school day to end - it's been a manic week. I have a weekend of paperwork and laminating ahead of me, but at least it's in my own time. Had the small man at the doc today - he has bronchiolitis. So back on the inhaler again and EUR80 of my air fryer money gone to the doc and the pharmacy!

Hope your little man is ok smurfy,still can't believe you have to pay to see the doctor !!x

hi Dubchick - good luck with everything and listen to the experts x
Pebbles - still giggling at the superglue mr fixit.
Smurfy - your poor little man. Its hard for the whole house when the little ones are poorly. My son who is now 7 used to suffer terribly from croup and bronchiol stuff and also has mild asthma so we were constantly on the inhaler/nebuliser. I'm no expert on medicine etc and I know the kids do grow out of it but one thing I really found worked is a table spoon of manuka honey - you get various strains of it and I'm a big fan of the bottle that says +15 - I think that means it is more natural/direct from the source etc. It really has proved to be antibacterial and has really helped my little mans immunity. The first sign of a cold coming and we feed him Manuka. He is a sporty boy with rugby and football and we found he was missing so much but the honey has def helped I am sure. My folks live in NZ and the Maoris all swear by it. Anyway, thought I would just share that with you :) . I'm not a tree hugger honest. x

Morning all,that's a shame about the actifry pebs,straight on to Ebay for the replacement ??

I was going to do a Chinese inspired dinner tonight as its Chinese new year I think,so will be making chicken balls,sweet and sour sauce for the family,and I will have chicken in a sauce,with sw egg fried rice.
I will be deep frying the chicken balls,as they have all been eating sw too,so I don't think it will hurt !

Well done on your loss scooby.
What's everybody meal plans for the next few days ?

Hope the assembly was good pebs.

Also I will start back weighing on a Thursday from next week,just didn't feel right doing it on a Monday !

This morning I had magic porridge,which was topped with lots of frozen berries,so I think I can count that as one portion of fruit already,and can I count 2 large black coffees as part of the water intake ????

Happy Friday :)

Thanks Tracey. How was your chinese new year dinner? Happy New year by the way. First time I have replied with quote so hope I got it right !

hi Dubchick - good luck with everything and listen to the experts x Pebbles - still giggling at the superglue mr fixit. Smurfy - your poor little man. Its hard for the whole house when the little ones are poorly. My son who is now 7 used to suffer terribly from croup and bronchiol stuff and also has mild asthma so we were constantly on the inhaler/nebuliser. I'm no expert on medicine etc and I know the kids do grow out of it but one thing I really found worked is a table spoon of manuka honey - you get various strains of it and I'm a big fan of the bottle that says +15 - I think that means it is more natural/direct from the source etc. It really has proved to be antibacterial and has really helped my little mans immunity. The first sign of a cold coming and we feed him Manuka. He is a sporty boy with rugby and football and we found he was missing so much but the honey has def helped I am sure. My folks live in NZ and the Maoris all swear by it. Anyway, thought I would just share that with you :) . I'm not a tree hugger honest. x

Thanks scooby - joe is a preemie so he needs to outgrow chronic lung disease. Am delighted with the honey tip - does he take it straight from the spoon or do you put it into something??

ah fair enough - maybe honey not the best tip just yet then? How old is he. Callum takes it straight from the spoon but my daughter has to have it with some warm water or on toast ha ha x a friend of mine has to use a syringe and pretends it is medicine - so whatever works but you can't give it to children under 12 months. x

ah fair enough - maybe honey not the best tip just yet then? How old is he. Callum takes it straight from the spoon but my daughter has to have it with some warm water or on toast ha ha x a friend of mine has to use a syringe and pretends it is medicine - so whatever works but you can't give it to children under 12 months. x

Might try the syringe idea!! He's 22 months actual, 19 months corrected so well able for honey!

Day off today for me.... Had chocs and jellies and intend on getting a takeaway tonight... Never had one since beg of December which is good for me :)
back on it tommorow without a doubt !

Hi guys, hope everyone's doing ok and enjoying the weekend .
Resident medic stepping in here, fab tip about the honey scoobes we use Manuka in wounds too its got loads of benefits . If you can't find manuka smurfy find a local ( must be local ) beekeeper who makes honey and it has a really good effect with all the family for boosting immunity for colds coughs Etc . The key is in the bees feeding on your local flowers for it to work . Hope he's better real soon .

Don't know how you find time to mark all that work too.

Emma really glad you're sounding more positive, enjoy your meal and I bet it boosts your metabolism into a loss.

Xxxxx

Hi ladies. Good today not been great. Was fasting til 1:30 for gtt test. Then had a brown bread sandwich (from deli) with turkey, coleslaw n red onion. The got to OH mams n she made us half white roll, half slice ham n cuppa (not butter on either!) n gona hav lasagne for dinner... So not the best of days!!! Hav been in bed since got home as I'm shattered today.

Back