Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Hi ladies. Good today not been great. Was fasting til 1:30 for gtt test. Then had a brown bread sandwich (from deli) with turkey, coleslaw n red onion. The got to OH mams n she made us half white roll, half slice ham n cuppa (not butter on either!) n gona hav lasagne for dinner... So not the best of days!!! Hav been in bed since got home as I'm shattered today.

Hey dubby , bless you, you've had a really tiring week . Hope you feel a bit better soon. Get lots of rest honey. Xxxx

Ugh... Am really tired this week...

Jonathan's minded me today n cooked ( heated!) dinner n made me tea n been bringing me drinks etc. bless... He's not the worst in the world ;)

Ahh that's good of him , he needs to look after our dub n bub for us. Xxx

Glad to hear you're being well looked after Dubs, hope you get some rest!!

Today was ok - didn't drink enough water though! I planned my meals for the week and did my shopping. We had steak tonight, with SW chips, roasted peppers and butternut squash. It's chicken Kiev for tomorrow, fish cakes Monday, sticky chicken Tuesday, salmon parcels weds, I'm out Thursday night, Friday is fried egg and SW chips. So am all set up for a good week

Glad to hear you're being well looked after Dubs, hope you get some rest!!

Today was ok - didn't drink enough water though! I planned my meals for the week and did my shopping. We had steak tonight, with SW chips, roasted peppers and butternut squash. It's chicken Kiev for tomorrow, fish cakes Monday, sticky chicken Tuesday, salmon parcels weds, I'm out Thursday night, Friday is fried egg and SW chips. So am all set up for a good week

Fabulous smurfy sounds yummy xxx

Nice dinner pebs ,and my Iceland is selling them cakes for a quid !!

I am currently on the way home from Hastings,where we went to a friend of the families party,but spent more time travelling to and from,rather than actually being there !
Am absolutely starving as the only meal I have consumed today is hexb of toast with some ham,and a couple of party nibbles :( xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you being well looked after Dubs. Pebbles that Mexican meal looks amazing. What else is in the sweetcorn frittersthe fritters? Tracy I hate that feeling of not eating properly. I start to resent that people are cooking high calorie meals ha ha and not providing for us slimmers ha ha.

Am am also set for meals for this week. Last night salmon on bok choy with noodles and stir fry. This evening quorn chilli, tomorrow green curry, Tuesday chicken and pasta with roast veg, Wednesday, Thai coconut prawns (my fave dish) and Thursday we are going out to friends and they are ordering pizza - any advice on that. Should I eat before I go or take my own dish? Eeeewwwww would have preferred to avoid this sort of situation as trying not to broadcast am on a diet - I know there is no shame in it but just been on that many diets over the years that come and go so feel like they don't take me seriously.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. Work/school day here. My little people looked so snuggly this morning in their jumpers. It's a treat for us to see them all snuggly like that x

Nice dinner pebs ,and my Iceland is selling them cakes for a quid !!

I am currently on the way home from Hastings,where we went to a friend of the families party,but spent more time travelling to and from,rather than actually being there !
Am absolutely starving as the only meal I have consumed today is hexb of toast with some ham,and a couple of party nibbles :( xx

Tracy what a bummer, you didn't have much, well you make up for it today my little flower and get that porridge down you.

Ye is got those ice cream cone things for a pound too. And they're really nice with a cup of tea as a snack bedtime stylie. At 3.5 syns they're well worth it . Really sweet too to hit the spot.

Off to Robert dyas today to buy me a soup maker ! Yes I know it's another gadget but I've been watching the reviews on you tube and its gonna save me heaps of time. I'm so cross I let my chicken soup boil dry - what a div ! Went upstairs to put washing away and got side tracked the smelt burning !!!! So that's it - £40 half price soup maker begging for collection.

Scoobes why don't you make your own pizza and take it along with you. I've done that before. If you don't want to say you're watching your calories at the moment, say you have had some food allergy recently so you are trying to eliminate foods it could be so thought it be better to make yours . ??!

Sweetcorn fritters! Aha yes beautiful, I will pop recipe on the thread today. The whole meal was blooming gorgeous really filling .

Happy Sunday everyone, sorry you've got work etc today scoo, but think of it as you are a day closer to the weekend than us- we've still got Monday to come ! Yuk! Xxxx

You can never have enough gadgets pebs !!!!

have just had my first ever scan bran,and now know why I have never tried them before lol !!!!!xx

You can never have enough gadgets pebs !!!!

have just had my first ever scan bran,and now know why I have never tried them before lol !!!!!xx
They're not the nicest at all are they?! lol

They're not the nicest at all are they?! lol

Dubs I only managed one and a half of one,I was intending them to be my hexb,but am just synning two of them instead !!!!!
Might use them in cooking instead !!!
How are you feeling today xxxx

Dubs I only managed one and a half of one,I was intending them to be my hexb,but am just synning two of them instead !!!!!
Might use them in cooking instead !!!
How are you feeling today xxxx

Lol x they're like eating corrugated cardboard but nice in cakes. Xxxx

Was beginning to think I was missing out on them now I'm feeling a bit better about it. Do wish we had an iceland though ! Good idea to do my own pizza. Agree Tracy you can never have enough gadgets. x

Was beginning to think I was missing out on them now I'm feeling a bit better about it. Do wish we had an iceland though ! Good idea to do my own pizza. Agree Tracy you can never have enough gadgets. x

That's it then I'm sold I'm definitely getting it now, if you knew me you'd be like my kids 'oh mum no more gadgets please' lol . Xx

Well didn't have my takeaway last night BUT I did have 2 slices of hotdog pizza and 2 packets of crisps oh and a Rice Krispie square.

today I have ate lots too :( back on tomorrow for certain ....

seems like my mind won't let me diet on a weekend :(

No scooby,you are not missing a single thing,trust me !!!!!!!x

Am excited for frylight garlic in my shopping tomorrow !!!!!!!

Well didn't have my takeaway last night BUT I did have 2 slices of hotdog pizza and 2 packets of crisps oh and a Rice Krispie square.

today I have ate lots too :( back on tomorrow for certain ....

seems like my mind won't let me diet on a weekend :(
Hi, How is your day going Emma?

Back