Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

No no no Pebs, you're quite right, you've been with Dubs every step of her journey so she truly is a Thursday weigh in baby!! No insult here I promise!!!

Smurfy I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone I promise that's not my nature . We lost you for a bit so I meant she was the first baby we've followed all the way every step . Sorry xxx

I need to parboil your tatoes just throw em in with spice, herbs, salt whatever , or plain xx

Not long got in from group and fed Toby his left over beef dinner. Somehow I am not quite sure how (as i havnt been bad but havnt been particularly good either) lost 3.5lbs!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done RB XXXX

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats on the baby :).
Don't want to weigh in tomorrow coz iv had an awful week... Well it was so so up until today when iv been baking with the girls.... Cookies and muffins,,, couldn't resist lol.
dont think my heart is in this much , I don't really come online as much as I could... Really need to try harder.
will weigh in tomorrow and update ...

Have just checked if any shops stocked them near me,and pebs do you know there's a shop in ewell village that does ?xx

Have just checked if any shops stocked them near me,and pebs do you know there's a shop in ewell village that does ?xx

Oh really , I must go check, there was a butchers there who used to, then they stopped and I think they changed hands again so I will definitely go take a look, thanks buddy xx

The packs are £3.40 ish a pack and all their stuff is free . The burgers are around £2.40 and sausage meat about the same . I usually order enough to get free postage or free stuff . I don't feed it to the kids though, they get their favourites xx

Now days smurfy I just mix tesco healthy mayo with a little garlic powder xx

Hello. I am doing a low fat diet , with help from SW and orlstat at home. I weigh on a Thursday. I hope I can join your group? I have to be weighed at the doctors next week so really need to work hard at it.

Hello. I am doing a low fat diet , with help from SW and orlstat at home. I weigh on a Thursday. I hope I can join your group? I have to be weighed at the doctors next week so really need to work hard at it.

Welcome :)
And good luck x

Am a bit worried for weigh in tom,coz I have been ill I didn't eat Monday,and tues I fancied bread and cheese,and today its been crisps and crackers !!!!!
I'm hoping for even a pound loss amongst all the chaos,I shall be keeping my fingers crossed !:)xx

oh dear Tracy you sound as though youve had a tough week. Good luck tomorrow.

Hello mo, welcome , pull up a seat xx

Back