Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Am a bit worried for weigh in tom,coz I have been ill I didn't eat Monday,and tues I fancied bread and cheese,and today its been crisps and crackers !!!!!
I'm hoping for even a pound loss amongst all the chaos,I shall be keeping my fingers crossed !:)xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Honey if you haven't lost I think we can excuse you, xxx

But only this once ha ha xx

Smurfy - here you are

TRACYS OH SO SPECIAL GARLIC SAUCE
The garlic sauce is just fat free Greek yog mixed with a garlic clove and a sprinkle of dried mint and a little sweetner.

Enjoy It does make enough for 4 good portions, I like it with wedges, corn on the cob and a dollop of pretend sour cream! (Fromage frais with salt & pepper and garlic!!)

I had a lovely brekkie and dinner

Breakfast was ham eggs and tomatoes roasted in balsamic and basil. Very tasty

image-2310037331.jpg

Dinner was joes peppered chicken fillets , cut into slices and then added to stir fried, pepper, cabbage,onions, mushrooms,courgette. Yummy

image-1097672996.jpg

I think I have seen another of your meals on another page. Joes stir fry chicken with marmite potatoes. They made my mouth water. Are they hard to do ?

I think I have seen another of your meals on another page. Joes stir fry chicken with marmite potatoes. They made my mouth water. Are they hard to do ?

Marmite potatoes couldn't be easier -
Pack of new potatoes cut in half
Throw into actifry with a little salt and 1/2 tsp mixed herbs cook for 8 mins then add tsp of marmite and cook until done.

X

Well that sounds ok. I havent got an actifry. Do you think it would work doing the potatoes in a frying pan with frylight? Sorry to be a nuisance.

Well that sounds ok. I havent got an actifry. Do you think it would work doing the potatoes in a frying pan with frylight? Sorry to be a nuisance.

I've done them in the oven before but not tried them in a pan.

To do them in oven, parboil them then drain and rough them up a bit , then stir marmite through and spray with frylight and pop into oven.
Let us know how you get on x

If you haven't read it already on the bargain thread -

The free tesco magazine has 30p off quark coupon in it.
Waitrose are doing frylight for £1.32
Xx

Sent hubby to tesco earlier to pick up a few mags,there's also 70p off Alpro almond milk,and 20p of dairy milk !x

I have done the marmite potatoes in the oven before and they came out good :)

I d love to join ye in my chance to find a better way to live! Joined sw 4weeks ago and am down 9.5 lbs, trying hard to cope with syns and hexs but smurfy's keeping me in line! Would love to get to know ye all and share some experiences and learn loads!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Pebbles and Tracy. I might try these in the oven. Thanks for the ideas

Look what sonasgirl and I got up to today - we ransacked the nearest city for slimming world friendly stuff!!

Lol how funny, wish I could of tagged along. What ye have to go live over there for? Xx

SG - you've come to the right place to find a better way of life, youll have great fun here, a laugh and some downs but mostly ups - now whether you'll actually lose weight doing it is debatable, lol, as ive been ere years !!!! Ha ha!

Looks like you've had fun. Now go find me some slimbos, and I'll send you some mint kitkats xxx

Sorry forgot to say well done on your loss that's fab x

Great trace I'm loving the dairy milk saving. Xxxx off to tesco

And here's my hot choc

image-1179980510.jpg

It's the choc shot liquid from supermarket. Everywhere stocks then but are £3.50 ish, sainsburys had them on offer today £1 off so I got one. And it's very nice .
O.5 syns per level tsp. you're advised 3-4 tsp stirred into hot milk. I used 4 then a squirt of light cream and a further drizzle. So probably 2.5 syns for choc and 1 for cream.

Its kit kat day!! I should probably eat mine now as just got Toby back to sleep (he has a cold again the poor mite its just one thing after another lately) and my peanut butter kit kat my mum bought and hid in my fridge is calling me ;) good luck with your weigh in today everyone x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back