Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

We had a lovely day out, smurfy and I, the excitement when we found the sausages was hysterical ! Sausages being the reason we are in this state ! ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Morning all,
Well weighed in and put on 1 lb :cry:. Oh well, I could have done better but just goes to show - you gotta be in it to win it. I am not adjusting my weight on my statistics - can't bring myself to do that ! So back to the magazines and menus and weighing my cheese properly - even caught myself cutting, weighing and popping a bit extra into my mouth before I realised what i was doing.

Dubs - love your picture of your little princess - adorable. Hope you feeling ok.

Well done Smurfy and RB on your great losses x

Welcome Mo and Smurfys sister. Lucky girls doing all that shopping. I found Scan bran in Holland and Barrett and I thought it was christmas - until I got home and ate one. Should have taken your advice Tracy (hope you and family feeling better btw).

Good luck all with your weigh ins today. xxx

Good Morning all,
Well weighed in and put on 1 lb :cry:. Oh well, I could have done better but just goes to show - you gotta be in it to win it. I am not adjusting my weight on my statistics - can't bring myself to do that ! So back to the magazines and menus and weighing my cheese properly - even caught myself cutting, weighing and popping a bit extra into my mouth before I realised what i was doing.

Dubs - love your picture of your little princess - adorable. Hope you feeling ok.

Well done Smurfy and RB on your great losses x

Welcome Mo and Smurfys sister. Lucky girls doing all that shopping. I found Scan bran in Holland and Barrett and I thought it was christmas - until I got home and ate one. Should have taken your advice Tracy (hope you and family feeling better btw).

Good luck all with your weigh ins today. xxx
Aww.. A pound isn't allot hun.. And as you say.. U were a little less leniant so that plus more will be gone next week after a good week :)

Thank you.. I'm just completely smitten with her.. Find myself sitting watching her do nothing for ages at a time... She's just so perfect and so so good.. We've definitely been blessed (so far) with a good baby!!

Ah thanks Dubs. You nearly have me in tears here - those raw feelings of love and maternal protection. Bless you Dubs. You enjoy every single moment of it. Making me feel all broody again ! xx

2 down for me - 12st 8lbs now!

We had a lovely day out, smurfy and I, the excitement when we found the sausages was hysterical ! Sausages being the reason we are in this state ! ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This made me laugh !!!xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Scooby at least you know where you have gone wrong,so you can fix it,and you will have that pound off in no time.
I am off to weigh now,as I've only just got up,was trying to catch up on sleep I haven't had since Saturday !

Will post my results as soon as xx

Good luck pebs,and everyone else xx

Morning all.

Well done smurfy, and rb on losing ,you get that kitkat down you girl, you enjoy every mouthful. I'll be doing the same tonight .

bb and scoobes I know it's disheartening but you can pull it back this week and well done on not caving in and sticking here. 1lb is great when its lost but feels worse when it's on but remember its only a small amount in terms of daily fluctuation. And tomorrow it could be different.

Well I had put on that 1/2lb last week , then we had valentines and I put on 2.5 more with my Chinese and chocs . So I've been trying to lose that agin this week. And I've managed to get rid of 1 .5 of it , so not a loss for me either really .

Hoe easy to put on 2-3 lbs in an evening and then it takes 2 weeks to lose it. Which is also why I'm here SG, meals, take outs and sausages !!

I'm glad I'm not on nights anymore though, the long 12 hr shifts as a midwife were hard enough but add the food temptations to that too and it was a recipe for disaster . Sometimes nibbling on crisps and biscuits were the only way to get you through. My best buddy still does the nights and struggles when the girls all bring in food.
At least working in the surgery now the only temptation Is what I bring in my lunchbox, and the occasional birthday cake but I'm a savoury bod anyway so that's never an obstacle.

Scoobes - scan bran is to be avoided raw at any cost lol!! But however try it as a cake and you'll be surprised . Ok it's not death by chocolate , more like choke by cardboard but it does hit the spot if you use the right recipe and its great for added weight loss.

Grab that treat today girls and reward your efforts, then tomorrow we take on the food !! Xxx

Well I am down a pound,which I am happy with,another pound and that will be my stone !!! Xxxx

Hello. Ive just weighed and lost 2 lb. I was hoping in would be more as I have been incredibly good but at least it is a loss so going in right direction.
Well done everybody

This made me laugh !!!xxxx

Had me in stitches too.
Dead jealous of you two , its so lovely you can go off and shop and laugh and get on.
. My sister lives miles off and we don't really get on, to put it mildly . My family are very odd !!

my best friend Sarah is my sister really, she's more of a sister to me than my own could ever be and is my daily sanity. Without her I don't know where I'd be. We go off on spa weekends when we can , we meet up for coffee and lunch every couple of months and we laugh loads . Unfortunately we have distance ( only an hours drive) but enough to not be able to pop in for coffee . We also have work, she still works nights and me days so its not easy getting a free day.
We've been through pregnancies, divorce,work and family issues, christenings, operations and always been by each others side throughout and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have. Except to adopt her as my real sister.

Any else got close siblings. ?

Xx

Well I am down a pound,which I am happy with,another pound and that will be my stone !!! Xxxx

Well done Tracy you little star with not feeling well and running around after your babies too xx luv ya x

Hello. Ive just weighed and lost 2 lb. I was hoping in would be more as I have been incredibly good but at least it is a loss so going in right direction.
Well done everybody

Woohoo mo way to go, well done that's fab. Can you remind me how much you've lost in total, when you startedcetc and ill pop you on the chart . Xxxx

Hello Pebbles. I started 30th January. Ive lost 6 lb in total. 2 lb each week. Thank you.

Well done Tracy you little star with not feeling well and running around after your babies too xx luv ya x

Thanks buddy :)
your friend defiantly sounds like a keeper,my sister lives 5 mins away and we don't see or speak to each other from one week to the next,and my brother and parents are local too,as we all moved to suffolk within in 2 years of each other,but I only see him if he's at the shops. I fell out with my dad 4 years ago,and he has nothing to do with my kids either,and my mum used to come round every Thursday to see them,now she just turns up when she wants !!
they all know my 8 yr old with special needs has been and still can be a challenge,and none of them have ever offered me any help etc,and I can't forgive them for that.
sorry getting a bit off track there lol!!!!!!! Rant over !!!!!

was going to try and go out today,as I haven't been out of the house since last Friday,but my foot is that painfull again,I just have to keep resting it,so it looks like I will be staying in again !

this half term has literally been a waste of time :(

right enough of the depressed talk lol,at least I might be able to get some menu planning done today and my shopping list written.

enjoy the kit kat pebs,and have a good day everyone :) xxx

Had me in stitches too.
Dead jealous of you two , its so lovely you can go off and shop and laugh and get on.
. My sister lives miles off and we don't really get on, to put it mildly . My family are very odd !!

my best friend Sarah is my sister really, she's more of a sister to me than my own could ever be and is my daily sanity. Without her I don't know where I'd be. We go off on spa weekends when we can , we meet up for coffee and lunch every couple of months and we laugh loads . Unfortunately we have distance ( only an hours drive) but enough to not be able to pop in for coffee . We also have work, she still works nights and me days so its not easy getting a free day.
We've been through pregnancies, divorce,work and family issues, christenings, operations and always been by each others side throughout and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have. Except to adopt her as my real sister.

Any else got close siblings. ?

Xx

Sounds like such a lovely friend! My little sister is 8 years younger than me and is coming up 15 we have our moments due to her teenage strops but 90% of the time we get on like a house on fire however she does call me her second mum!
Ive had 1/3 of my kit kat this morning and it hit the spot stopped me stating i wanted every takeaway which popped up on the tv adverts. Have pulled out a leftover lasagne for lunch and making a pizza with a wrap for tea however i do have some smash in the back of the cupboard which i could use to save the syns will have to see how tonight goes.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. You have a really nice grup going here. Im really pleased Ive found you.

Whatever have you done to your foot Tracy? It sounds really painful.

Families are funny arent they. sometimes I get on really well with my sister and sometimesvwe realy dont see eye to eye.

Back