Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Very jealous of your shopping haul,no kidding pebs it was like pouring diaroaha over my dinner,all you could taste was mushy peas,I do like mushy peas but not poured all over a roast !!!!! Xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app
Ahhh no, that's not good, glad I left it.

Here's my finished result. Yummy xx

image-175788548.jpg

And pudding - scan bran spiced pudding & custard .

image-3358226469.jpg

Thought I'd share these,got them from tesco and they are 1 syn for 3 sweets. The bags are smaller than I thought for 89 p but you get quite a few in them :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 64
Thought I'd share these,got them from tesco and they are 1 syn for 3 sweets. The bags are smaller than I thought for 89 p but you get quite a few in them :)

Ooh they look Nice and good value for syns . How's the walking gone today ? Been thinking about you .

Done lots of planning this weekend and got meals sorted for a week or two . No shopping required for at least a month!!!
Back to work this week but luckily ive only got a thurs and Friday contract so I can ease myself in gently after my week off.
Out with my best friend tomorrow for coffee and lunch but she's on WW so we will be on best behaviour. Then Wednesday little one has a hospital pre assessment appointment ahead of her operation in march, up in London so we have planned meals accordingly , so it's looking good.

I'm back on my lemon & green tea ( went off it for a while ) just fancied one this morning and it was a nice alternative to my pg pyramid .

Hey scoobes watched top gear last night & it was from Dubai !! Richard Hammond was dune bashing - oh what memories, major sore bum though afterwards !
So out came the photos of Dubai ( yet again) and the family were subjected to photos of me on the camel ( again!!)

So how's everyone's Monday going ? Xx

Hi pebs,thanks for thinking of me,I am glad today is over !!!!!!

well done on the meal planning,at least that's a major hassle already taken care of.

what operation has your daughter got to have,hope she's ok ?

i was thinking of you and scooby last night too watching top gear. It looks like such a beautiful place,I would defiantly love to go there. It must be so nice waking up to sunshine everyday,but I did nearly have a heart attack when Richard Hammond drove down that sand dune !!!!!!!xxxxxxx

Hi pebs,thanks for thinking of me,I am glad today is over !!!!!!

well done on the meal planning,at least that's a major hassle already taken care of.

what operation has your daughter got to have,hope she's ok ?

i was thinking of you and scooby last night too watching top gear. It looks like such a beautiful place,I would defiantly love to go there. It must be so nice waking up to sunshine everyday,but I did nearly have a heart attack when Richard Hammond drove down that sand dune !!!!!!!xxxxxxx

Trace I nearly had a heart attack too when I went over the edge like that, I screamed all the way down .

Litte miss Lauren ( known as lollie) has to have 4 teeth out, ( 3 now as 1 fell out) she has a condition which affects her enamel layer, it seems to have stemmed from a blood pressure problem I had in pregnancy.
Anyway, her teeth crumble , she's had 3 out a couple of years ago and now we've to go back and hopefully they will be able to save some of them. Otherwise she will have dentures by time she's 18 :(

Here's the beautiful lollie

image-3890869645.jpg

image-281280353.jpg

And this is my gorgeous Ben

image-4130758258.jpg

image-3973827060.jpg

Wow pebs 2 very gorgeous children,such a shame about Laurens teeth,is she ok about it ?

Might have to post some piccys of my lot !!!

Didn't realise you had rode a camel over that type of dune,hahaha can just imagine the screams :)

Made the sweet and sour pork and noodles tonight from the new mag,and it was very nice.
Even made a scan bran cake earlier,I think the texture will grow on me lol !!!

Have got my magic porridge ready in the fridge,and made a sandwich for my lunch,as I have doctors straight from dropping kids off (surprising not for my foot this time!!),so I will wait around in Costa as daughter is working an early shift in there,then I shall go to work,and after that I am in the reception class for the afternoon.

Have a good day with your friend xxxx

Last edited:
Wow pebs 2 very gorgeous children,such a shame about Laurens teeth,is she ok about it ?

Might have to post some piccys of my lot !!!

Didn't realise you had rose a camel over that time of fine,hahaha can just imagine the screams :)

Made the sweet and sour pork and noodles tonight from the new mag,and it was very nice.
Even made a scan bran cake earlier,I think the texture will grow on me lol !!!

Have got my magic porridge ready in the fridge,and made a sandwich for my lunch,as I have doctors straight from dropping kids off (surprising not for my foot this time!!),so I will wait around in Costa as daughter is working an early shift in there,then I shall go to work,and after that I am in the reception class for the afternoon.

Have a good day with your friend xxxx

Ah thanks tracy, theyre fabulous children - when theyre asleep and when theyre gagged , lol
Yes she's fine, so long as she gets a Barbie car to ride to theatre on like the last time. Yes post some of yours it must be over a year since I saw pics of yours .

No no lol I didn't ride the dunes on a camel it was in a jeep.

Well done on your food planning. And at least you'll only have to do the 2 trips to school tomorrow . Xxx

Hahahaha.....I think its funnier imaging you on the camel lol !!!!!
Xx

Pebs and Teace, you pair awe like a comedy act!!!

Apologies, I've been a bit quiet of late - was mad busy the last few days trying to get ready for back to school and then Saturday night I had dinner out with my two sisters and the three men. I haven't touched a glass of wine since I started back on the plan, but I lost the run of myself sat night and drank a whole bottle - I was absolutely hammered after it - my head was banging on Sunday when I woke (which wS about 5am as the novelty of having her cousin over for sleepover was too much of a novelty for Claire and they were awake from then) I am quite proud of the fact that I didn't eat all round me Sunday and I'm back to normal today - I think I did damage on the scales though.....

Pebs, your kids are stunning - trace, I'd love to see pics of yours!! Am loving the pics of Dubber's Eabha over on her diary!

Pebs and Teace, you pair awe like a comedy act!!!

Apologies, I've been a bit quiet of late - was mad busy the last few days trying to get ready for back to school and then Saturday night I had dinner out with my two sisters and the three men. I haven't touched a glass of wine since I started back on the plan, but I lost the run of myself sat night and drank a whole bottle - I was absolutely hammered after it - my head was banging on Sunday when I woke (which wS about 5am as the novelty of having her cousin over for sleepover was too much of a novelty for Claire and they were awake from then) I am quite proud of the fact that I didn't eat all round me Sunday and I'm back to normal today - I think I did damage on the scales though.....

Pebs, your kids are stunning - trace, I'd love to see pics of yours!! Am loving the pics of Dubber's Eabha over on her diary!

We are a bit aren't we smurf, both nutters .
You must have been busy , it's always a rush getting back after holiday , don't know how you do it.
Saturday night sounds like it was great and you know what, I think you truly deserved the wine after all your hard work. Although 5 am and a hangover ooh no thanks , not so good. Xxxx

Hey all! I too held my breath a bit when hammond went over that dune!! I am sat feeling a little lost as it seems my poorly boy must be feeling better as so far he hasnt woke up where the past 2 weeks we would be onto bedtime number 5 or 6 by now!
Food hasnt been overly good nor overly bad but i feel really bloated and yuk tonight so been sat making my save the date cards to stop me picking

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1393285048775.jpg
    1393285048775.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Never thought when I got up this morning I would be doing a pregnancy test lol !!!!!!!!:what:

Hey all! I too held my breath a bit when hammond went over that dune!! I am sat feeling a little lost as it seems my poorly boy must be feeling better as so far he hasnt woke up where the past 2 weeks we would be onto bedtime number 5 or 6 by now!
Food hasnt been overly good nor overly bad but i feel really bloated and yuk tonight so been sat making my save the date cards to stop me picking

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww look at him, what a gorgeous little smile. Glad he's on the mend. Arby, what is a save the date card? Xx

Back