Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Oh yes green is green dubs, well said Tracy and thanks for encouraging smurfy .

So smurfy- see here now! !
You have been doing so well and losing about 2lb a week on average - so what's stopping you losing 2lb this next week?? Huh ?? Huh???
No excuse, you're in that next stone bracket and no way am I letting you out of it, unless its downwards, so cop on ta ya self as you lovely ladies say. And get them there red days mapped out and kick those calories up the butt straight out the door. Cos you aRe the boss !!!!!! Xxxx

Hey arby, how did you get on ??
I'm getting worried about scoobes !! :(

I've been on a sexual health conference for the past 2 days and got another day tomorrow. Foods been a bit of a challenge but I think I've been ok. Yesterday it was biscuits and coffee at registration time so I had black coffee and a Special K chewy bar. Then lunch was sandwiches, crisps and biscuit bars, so I slipped out to the car where I sat and ate my cauliflower pasta bake and salad and an apple.
Then spaghetti spinach meatballs when I came home

Then today the same for breakfast time so I had a Special K chewy bar an apple ( green) and black coffee, lunch was a buffet but they had steamed salmon, ham, chicken, salads, bean salad and frittata. ( Greens) . So I didn't need my sandwich I had made. The dessert was banoffee pies and pavlovas etc, but I resisted and had an apple and some grapes ( green) and more water and coffee. Then mid afternoon, coffee again. I was very proud of myself for not caving. Tomorrow will be much the same I expect so , I am feeling positive .

Tonight dinner - beef in black bean sauce, edamame beans ( green) and mushrooms, and Sw chips. Will have tea and a meringue and melon for dessert in a bit.

Hope everyone's ok and good luck for tomorrow . Lots love xxx

image-712101029.jpg

image-56411461.jpg

Thanks for the butt kick Pebs!!

I did a big shop last night after group and stocked up on fruit, yogurt, and veg.

So today's food was::

B: Weetabix and banana
L: 2 slices wholemeal, with lettuce, ham, tomato, 1 tbsp salad cream (1 syn), an orange
D: garlic & lemon chicken, roasted veg ( courgette, pepper, butternut squash)

Snacks: muller light, banana, Alpen light (2.5 syns), bowl of strawberries, moshi monster crisps (4.5 syns)

I did a big shop last night after group and stocked up on fruit, yogurt, and veg.

L: 2 slices wholemeal, with lettuce, ham, tomato, 1 tbsp salad cream (1 syn), an orange

Snacks: muller light, banana, Alpen light (2.5 syns), bowl of strawberries, moshi monster crisps (4.5 syns)

There now you see, now that's what im talking about xxxxxx

We'll done pebs for not giving in,and well done smurfy on today's meals :)
good luck for tomorrow everyone xxxxx

Morning ladies,I am down another 3lb this week ,but 1lb of that is what I had gained last week :)
good luck everyone xxxxxx

Looks like a good day of food!
I didnt go weigh in we went swimming with some friends instead. Home scales flit between sts and 2lb off. Good luck today everyone x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So food for yesterday.
Brekkie.. 2x wholemeal toast. 2x poached eggs Lunch... Pasta, green n red pepper, scallion, cherry tomatoes, tuna, beetroot, light mayo Dinner... Mash potato, mince in gravy with mushrooms n carrots
Snacks... Oops... 3x cookies. Choc fake viennetta from aldi Water... Pint n 750ml bottle Exercise... 1 hour walk

Thanks dubs and RB ,and well done smurfy.
have had an off plan lunch,as have 2 littles home,one with tonsillitis AGAIN !!!
so have been using the time to have a bit of a sort out,but am making spaghetti Bol tonight and will sneak in some courgettes to the sauce and hope 14 yr old doesn't notice lol !!!xx

Thanks dubs and RB ,and well done smurfy.
have had an off plan lunch,as have 2 littles home,one with tonsillitis AGAIN !!!
so have been using the time to have a bit of a sort out,but am making spaghetti Bol tonight and will sneak in some courgettes to the sauce and hope 14 yr old doesn't notice lol !!!xx
Ha ha.. That's how I get Jonathan to eat veg!!!
He has promised to make more of an effort with trying new food, and veg, so when the time comes he's less hypocritical when he's giving out to Éabha for not eating her veg.. lol

Ahhhh Kids it is like he has forgotten how to sleep!!! He is having a whale of a time playing I am sat feeling sorry for myself even had to bribe him to sit down with sw chips just so he would get his fingers out of my tea.

Oops didnt send this earlier well its 11.43 and we have just come to bed let him have a 15min cuddle while asleep before putting him down. Fingers and toes crossed thats him for the night now! X

hi gang. lordy youve all been busy.

arby - hope you managed to get some well earned sleep in the end. and well done on the exercise (swimming)

dubs - fab meals , not easy with a little one but youre doing great and well done on your exercise too.

bb - well done on your sts
smurfy - excellent ! honey another lb thrown out of the window , you'll reach those 11's in no time. consider your butt kicked and working . x

i wsa up 3/4lb and ive been sooooo good but i have had an issue in the fibre department !!! for much longer than one would describe as normal !! so i know the reason and am aniticipating that will rectify itself very soon ( i hope , very soon)

tracy- oh my lord tracy - you are a little star - our slimmer of the week - be proud, be very proud, you are doing so well, it certainly is your turn this time around. i couldnt be happier for you. nearly 1.5 stone lighter since christmas - amazing.

Sleep last night was rubbish and I really cant work out why so only theory left is teeth or the wonderful 9 month regression. He is currently napping so been a busy bee prepping tea as have decided to start eating it at 5pm with him as most the time when he is in bed I really cant be bothered.
Food today
Lunch - chicken salad
Tea- we are having fish, sweet potato and peas then I will haveva huge bowl of fruit and yog when he is asleep around 8ish :)
I am totally addicted to the honeymonster stix!

hi gang. lordy youve all been busy.

arby - hope you managed to get some well earned sleep in the end. and well done on the exercise (swimming)

dubs - fab meals , not easy with a little one but youre doing great and well done on your exercise too.

bb - well done on your sts
smurfy - excellent ! honey another lb thrown out of the window , you'll reach those 11's in no time. consider your butt kicked and working . x

i wsa up 3/4lb and ive been sooooo good but i have had an issue in the fibre department !!! for much longer than one would describe as normal !! so i know the reason and am aniticipating that will rectify itself very soon ( i hope , very soon)

tracy- oh my lord tracy - you are a little star - our slimmer of the week - be proud, be very proud, you are doing so well, it certainly is your turn this time around. i couldnt be happier for you. nearly 1.5 stone lighter since christmas - amazing.

Thanks pebs,I can't believe it either !
I did notice instead of the belt in my Jeans being on the first hole yesterday its actually pulled along to the 4th or 5th,and when I undid it there was quite a gap around the waist !
Yesterday all I ate during the day was fruit,then at 5 I ate 2 slices of toast (hexb),and then for dinner I had leftover spat bol with cabbage and asparagus (green),but id also oven cooked some rhubarb and raspberries then blended it,and I ate all of that too,then at about 10pm I was hungry and had a small pack of crisps and a ham and pickle sandwich !!!!
Was a bit annoyed I had been pretty good all day and then blew it at the end. It could have been worse though,I could have eaten chocolate !!!!!

Pebs you can get these tablets in Holland and Barrett,and they are called colon cleansers,and you take one before you go to bed and in the morning it sorts everything out,if you know what I mean !!! They are just herbal stuff .
I never seem to suffer in that department,but I know a lot of people on sw do.
Well done all of you for this week,just hope scoobs hasn't thrown the towel in !
Have a good Saturday xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back