Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Morning ladies.

Sorry your having trouble with your job smurfy,,hope it gets sorted soon for you x

Pebs its probably to do with not going a loo isn't it,once that happens you'll probably loose a stone or something lol !!!!!!!

I am down 2 lb again so that's 1and half stone for me,if I can loose another 2 lb next week I will be in another stone bracket !!!!xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear you have had a bad day too. There is nothing worse than waiting to be signed off for things, hopefully they get it sorted asap for you
Not too nosey at all! I am/ was a police community support officer but with Pete working offshore I have had issues with shift patterns as I cannot work evenings and weekends as there is no childcare but they wont let me come back unless I do! Popped into citizens advice as pretty much only option i was given was work evenings and weekends or resign amd was told to file a grievance first and see if that works. So have done that and now they are coming back saying I didnt completely request flexible working and didnt come up with any form of shift pattern which could be worked with!
I am lucky in a sense that Pete is on a good wage and we can still live comfortably without my wage it just means we are loosing out on a chunk of savings every month and I am just going to be a stay at home mummy and make the most of Toby :) I have been trying to start this jewellery business which is getting there I have sold all the middle priced stuff and have mostly high and low value things left, most has gone through ebay!

Gosh what a book :-s

Gutted for your lb on pebs but it sounds like you have worked out the culpret bread often bloats me so I try and limit it too am much preferring the honey monster stix at the moment. Proper sweet fix. Enjoy your kit kat tonight I hace just refound some malteser bunnys I was given for my birthday so now have bunnies and frogs in the fridge :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys,
Sorry I have been so quiet. Been very busy at work with parents eves and meetings etc etc.
I know how you feel smurfy, teaching is such a massive stress. Inspection are the worst.
Dubs your baby is beautiful!
Well I have somehow managed to lose 1lb! Was thinking of giving up so glad to seen a loss. Not been totally on plan for a while so need to try harder.
Bbx

Welcome Mrs Bod

Sorry to hear about the work hassles, had enough of those with preivous jobs to last me a lifetime. I meant to find myself a nice weathly doctor or accountant so I could stay at home and bake, but somehow ended up marrying a pennyless artist
:eek:
I weigh tonight when I get home, think it is definitely a loss, but not sure how large a one. I had no money to get the bus today, so had to walk the 2 miles to the office, forgot how hard it is to walk with a crutch, my arm is shaking, and leg killing me!!

Hope the scales are kind to you

Pebs, I'd definitely spend some time on the loo if you can and try again

Tracy, 2lbs is brilliant, well done. Fingers crossed you get into that next stone bracket

Thanks mrsbod,good luck for later,and hope you recover from your walk to work xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your losses Tracy and Maureen!!!
And good luck tonight MrsBod!

I have dragged myself out to Wrexham this morning and spent a bit of birthday money love fitting in size 12 clothes again :) we managed 3 shops then came back home to play megablocks

How amazing to be in a size 12. I bought size 12 jeans at one point last year, the assistant was trying to get me to try on a 10, but she hadn't seen the 15 minutes it took me to get into the 12's!

Evening

Well, week 1 and I managed 2lbs off. Feel a bit sad about that, as I didn't even end up using all my syns, but also didn't have all my healthy extras, so will try and up them for next week

2lbs is an amazing loss!
I have found sometimes you can be too good, syns and healthy extras are there to used so enjoy every last mouthful of them :)

I have just been left after an evening of being looked after AND Toby for the first time in ages went straight down and has stayed there! Then again last night he needed a quick cuddle at 8 and then slept through so hoping for another good night :)

Hope everyone is enjoying some weigh day treats tonight x

Sound great RB. I did drop a fairly large hint to the other half about how much I'd love some chocolate, but no joy and can't be bothered going over the road to the shop (literally 1 minutes walk).

Well done Tracy, bb, Maureen and bod. Great losses .

Hey Tracy ! It's sorted lol !
Really busy day today but managed to stay own track and now I'm about to sit down with a cup of dunking tea and a.................KITKAT MINT CHUNKY yay hay it's kit kat Thursday xxxxxx

Hope everyone has had a lovely friday! I am just planning a mother's day meal while eating a malteser bunny :)

Well I had a rare night out with my sister and the mother of one of my daughter's friends, who is becoming a good friend - I never get out - I think my last night out in a pub that wasn't work related was last summer in Wales!! I was grand at the start - had saved all my syns for 3 Coors light but then I blew the budget with a cocktail - still, it was a lovely cocktail!!

Morning ladies , I love your little farm in a fridge Arby x
Smurfy I had a cocktail too last night. I drove down to my best friends after work for her temple spa party which was lovely and had some nibbles of 2 small sausage rolls , 2 small minim quiche quarters , 2 chicken satay , a carrot baton, and a mound of Doritos washed down with 2 glasses of mojito -it was gorgeous .
Woke up to the sound of birds singing which was delightful seeing as I live by the motorway and I usually wake to the traffic . I've gotta move !!
Did some exercise last night - was running around her close at midnight in my leopard onesie whilst her guests were walking home , as long as I get a laugh I'm happy .

Just waiting for the house to wake before getting up. Happy Saturday xx

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Any idea of the syns in chicken skin? I normally pretend that the reason it goes crispy is because the fat has melted away, but I may be mistaken :) I had a few pieces from the chicken we just roasted...

Back