Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

I will be heading over there to pinch it now! There is so many yummy recipes in there if you dont mind would you be able to get me a pic of the lemon chicken recipe when you have a spare 10mins!
We had chicken and prawn mushy pea curry for tea (with a million bits thrown in too) - no pic as was starving though.
Thankfully Toby is feeling much better and back to his mischievious self however I have no voice at all which has been difficult in communicating with him. Just been stood making pud for mother's day lunch tomorrow, very tasty :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Mother's Day to my lovely friends . It just wouldn't be the same without you girls each day xxx

Thank you!! Definately on my list to try when Pete gets back. Hope everyone has had a lovely day today! Mum turned up with some flowers from Toby which was lovely then after some lunch (i did cajun chicken with a potato and veg bake, followed by choc mousse) we went and played on the slide and swings in the park!
Bedtime isnt going to be much fun tonight as we have just woke up from a nap :-s

Hmmm thinkingvof starting a diary to stop these naughty leftover halves of teacake jumping in my mouth!!
May feel guilt if others have to see it

Too much damage this weekend?

Too many chocolates ? Wine? Cakes?

Jump onto the slimville train to damage limitation station and get ready for meals to boost that metabolism .

Platform 1 - 1/2 grapefruit every morning with breakfast

Mind the gap - steps please , up and down the bottom step 1 min first day gradually reaching 3 mins by Thursday

Tickets please - green tea or lemon tea once a day

The train approaching - try a piece of scan bran cake a day

Move along the carriage please - strict 5 a days
5 pieces of fruit or portions of veg
5 glasses of water a day

The next train will not be stopping at this station -
Keep a diary ( I bought a cheap diary and I write everything down that passes my lips and rather than write on a notebook or scraps of paper it's entered on the correct day etc .

The train will be leaving in 10 mins - climb aboard xxxxx

Found this app today which may help with the water intake! I was at 10% up until 1.30 but it has made me aware of exactly what I need and reminds me to get another to fill up my woman! Now up to 56% :) it is called water balance on the google play store!

Right it is time for Toby's swimming lesson I will be back later to take a proper look at th e train

ForumRunner_20140331_154837.png

Hi, hope Monday is being kind.

It's TOTM for me, and in really craving bread. We are having lentil dhal for dinner, with loads of rice, but does anyone have a low syn recipe for naan bread, or any suggestions? It's all I can think about, well, that and chocolate....

Thanks arby I'd forgotten about that app and I've had 2 coffees and 2 teas and 300ml water and that's it all day - pretty poor. So I'm onto the water with another 300ml in my hand.

So I didn't do the grapefruit for breakfast as it was after breakfast when I decided on the tasks , but will start tomorrow with that.

Scan bran - I'm making tonight

Green tea with lemon- will have one before bed

5-a days so far =. Lettuce, red peppers, onion, will have raspberries and grapes with meringue later

Stairs - will do before bed, well, at least after dinner has gone down lol.

Dinner tonight - arby get that notebook & pen - ready?

Philipino pork adobo. From the Asia book -

Hi, hope Monday is being kind.

It's TOTM for me, and in really craving bread. We are having lentil dhal for dinner, with loads of rice, but does anyone have a low syn recipe for naan bread, or any suggestions? It's all I can think about, well, that and chocolate....

Here bod try this

image-1818435770.jpg

image-2804565569.jpg

image-482476167.jpg

That book seems to have loads of good recipes!!
I had a throw together salmon chips and veg after swimming need to go shopping in the morning as we have zilch in the house, I fancied salad for tea but everything was gone or dead as didnt do my weekly shop on thursday!
Just heard my OH comes home on Thursday at last! So we get a whole DAY together before his family come down for a week (beyond stressful) I know my house will be in tatters x

Oh, RB, a week! I'd crack up. And my in laws are lovely!!

Pebs, I can't remember everything that was on the train but I'd say I failed miserably - except the fruit and veg - today I had - a banana, half a melon, a mango, an orange, and a big bowl of salad. I'll pick some scan bran up tomorrow and I um, I forgot yo drink some green tea. I did dig out a diary though to record everything. I stepped on the scales tonight and I'm up 2lbs at least on last week. Think it's a combination of hormonal cycles and lack of bowel movement. I took some senocot tonight though so hopefully that will help a little. I haven't had a gain in the 10 weeks so far and I'd love to avoid one tomorrow!

Oh, RB, a week! I'd crack up. And my in laws are lovely!!

Pebs, I can't remember everything that was on the train but I'd say I failed miserably - except the fruit and veg - today I had - a banana, half a melon, a mango, an orange, and a big bowl of salad. I'll pick some scan bran up tomorrow and I um, I forgot yo drink some green tea. I did dig out a diary though to record everything. I stepped on the scales tonight and I'm up 2lbs at least on last week. Think it's a combination of hormonal cycles and lack of bowel movement. I took some senocot tonight though so hopefully that will help a little. I haven't had a gain in the 10 weeks so far and I'd love to avoid one tomorrow!

I was up 1lb this morning and think similar reasons are attributing to it. Not helping I have had bread every day for my healthy extra in the form of toast to try get some form of voice! I hope you avoid your gain tomorrow - sending the magical loss fairies over to you. All the fruit/ veg sound good today. I must admit I struggled with the rest also!

They're camping a few villages away but expect to spend most the time here so including us 3 there will be 6 adults and 3 children, the weather best be nice so we can go out as my neice and nephew have no respect for other's things and I really don't fancy having to replace Toby's toys by the end of the week!

Ooh pebs will get on train in a few hours ;)

Tho same as Smurfy ill skip the scan bran platform lol
Think AF is about to start back. Feeling quite crampy n canny get enough chocolate into me!!! Have been a right pig the last few days

Blimey loads to write and reply to . May have to post then read back and repost lol .

Tracy have deleted some messages sorry buddy, hope youre ok xxxx

Smurfy - get that sweetcorn down ya throat it's better than senokot lol . Hope it sorts itself xx

Arby - flipping eck! A week !! And kids trashing the place too - oh my god!
it was same with one of my friends . She came round every week and each time there were breakages . I have the same thing with my stepsons too - usually a catastrophe . Poor you and only a day with hubby :(

From the list of platforms -
I didn't manage the grapefruit as I forgot to take the bloody thing to work !!

Had the green tea.

The fruit / veg have been - raspberries, grapes, tomatoes/ cucumber / beetroot / lettuce / peas: sweetcorn / satsuma / broccoli / Aubergine / yellow pepper

Scan bran I will have in a bit

Steps - I did 60 steps (up and down counting as 1 ) as I didn't have my timer with me to count a minute . but figured counting them was about right . Knee was Killing me after so we best save Tracy from that one .

Water - I'm on my first glass of 500ml and its 7pm - I know that's so rubbish but work is mental and if I get a coffee I'm lucky let alone water . Tomorrow I'm taking a big bottle in .

That's the 6 tasks plus I've filled in my diary - see , angelic me ! ( pah if you'd seen me at the weekend you'd know why I'm clawing it back now ) xxx

Back