Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Congrats everyone on this weeks loss.

I weighed last night as tonight my house will be full of roleplaying game people as Harry is hosting a game (I'll hide in the bedroon!). Totally shocked to find a 3lb loss as I really have been of the tracks after AF hit (mega chocolate and crisp binges).

I think trying to get all my HEX and using all my syns has really helped, so going to focus on that again for this week.

What is this app,I need to download it,I feel left out !!!!!!!xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, just noticed the terrible typos from my quick typing earlier. Sorry about that, reads as if I'm intoxicated!
Had quite a gd day so hopefully will be able to stay focused this week.

BBxxx

Was well up til I added my coffee!!!!!

ForumRunner_20140403_224144.png

Mine keeps doing that too Dubs!! Called to my sisters determined to stick to water but the coffee smelled too good!!

If I hadn't had my coffee I guarantee its b 100!!! Oh well... Will try again tomoro

Hi, are people putting herbal tea as other on water balance?I take it that tea and coffee seen to dehydrate because of caffeine.
Just had a good run and somehow knocked 1.5mins off best time for same route! Maybe the water!!!
Cheers Bb

Hi, no fish for me as veggie.
Will keep trying hard with water, 5 a day and keeping active. What other challenges have I missed.x
Bb

P.S. I'm at 94 per cent so should easily make tge 100! Drinking herbal tea has helped.

I had the weirdest dinner ever !!

I was so hormonally emotional I needed carbs so carbs I got!!
I raided the fridge and finished all the leftovers at once !!

I had -
pasta with chilli le roule
Potato & mushroom sauté
Sw chips
Broccoli,
mushy peas,
frylight egg

I told you it was weird!

image-1196897612.jpg

Back