Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

How are things with you and your little girl? Can't believe how fast this year has gone! Was hoping to be at target by now but really messing around with this last 8lbs :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww she's great ta. Growing so fast!! She's with her nana today. She's going down once a week so they both get used to each other n so his mam can get to know Éabha's signs for being tired n hungry etc as she'll b minding her when I'm back at work
I'm doing good too ta. Altho diet not so much!! Still where I was the day I had her. Plan was to b t goal by her first Christmas. Still do-able tho. If I getting head in gear!!

image-3291624205.jpg
Here she is in her big girl feeding chair

image-1089136816.jpg
N here we are in a selfie

Look how big she has got!! You blink and suddenly they are all grown up. We have not long celebrated Toby's first birthday he is a proper toddler now into everything, I am sure that I must say No and Don't about 100 times a day lately!!

Some updated ones of my little monkey!

ForumRunner_20140723_183209.png

ForumRunner_20140723_183445.png

You will be able to do it by Christmas. I just find motivating myself so difficult when I am so busy keeping check on what he is eating! My dress is due in for fittings any week now and I really wanted to be 11stone for it :-(

Oh girls, two gorgeous little ones!! I just hit 11st Tuesday night but 2 weeks holidays will seriously damage that!! Dubs, enjoy the time with your little girl, it'll be easy get back on plan when you're back at work!! Seeing as we're sharing, here are two recent ones of mine -

image-2037533928.jpg

My big girl!

image-789681993.jpg

The two together!!

God RB he's tall isn't he?!!

Looks a right the mischievous man lol

Smurf... Awwww.... They're fab...

Where u heading??

Jonathan has taken 2 weeks off from this Friday so we're going to his parents mobile in Wexford for a week. Still planning the other week but thinking if renting a cottage further down then stopping at his parents mobile for the second week on the way back... Gona sit down this evening n work it out

He has been in 18-24months clothes for a while now but he has no belly so have to get everything with adjustable waists to tighten to max bless him. My brother is 6ft4 so reckon he is following in his uncles footsteps

Loving the pics smurf :)

Hols sounds lovely dubs would love to get away for a bit. But Pete was due home yesterday and still has no idea when he will actually get home and we are on to major saving for wedding so looks like we will have to just fit in a few days out.

Somehow... not sure how but I lost 1lb this morning so back to 11st 7 now sick and tired of messing around with it now!

Hi guys,
I have been missing in action for quite a while. I can see you have all been keeping it up. Been a crazy few months at work, hols now so have a bit of time to focus on myself.
Started training for a half marathon! Eating healthy ish but not on plan. Need to get on it as have a hol in a few weeks and would like to wear a bikini.
Billy Bearxxx

Im here not getting anywhere though fed up and stressed out the max so am still the same weight as I was in April this last bit doing my head in but motivation is lost by about 9am!
Hope you had a vreat holiday, where dod you go? :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi RB and Smurfy, thought things had ground to a halt since I last posted. I suppose lots on hols. Difficult to manage eating when kids are off.
Hope you are both ok.
Bbx

Morning dubs,love the pics of you and little miss,she has grown so fast,and smurfy your pics are great too,your little boy looks so cute :)
havent been around on here at all,is pebs missing in action too ? Have a good day xxxx

Last edited:
And just when you thought She had exploded in a heap, the door creaked and slowly opened as the music began playing, the band did a drum roll and whilst dancing the fandango, laden with suitcases and after sun, wine and French bread , pebbles burst through the door and shouted .......... IM BACK !!!!
Had 2 weeks holiday and Been cruising the roads of France and Spain with the nutcases that I fondly call my family.

Having today as last day of hols and then back to addressing the damage tomorrow.
Good to be back here and seeing you all. Xxx

image-657477895.jpg

Fabulous thanks Tracy but I need a holiday to get over it !! Long driving and self catering are not my thing but it was what frank and the kids wanted and that's what counts . The kids had the best adventures and have some fabulous memories .
Lots of laughs along the way. now I'm dreading going to work this morning . Xx

Glad to see you back Pebs. I have been away a while buy been back on it last couple of weeks. Away for a couple of weeks from weekend but need to keep on track come September.
I'm sure you'll all agree quite difficult to keep focused during school hols.
Not able to run at mo due to an injury, so def need to keep an eye on syns etc.

Bbxxxx

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome Back . Billy hope you're ok ? With your injury , hope it gets better soon and yes difficult time with those flipping kids and ice cream and sweets and food food food !!!
Anyway
Breakfast - was milky coffee (1hea)
Lunch - egg ham sandwich with a bit of Garlic mayo and a pack of baked crisps
Dinner - tex mex salmon with savoury rice and runner beans ( from the garden I might proudly add)
Xx
Ps tesco - side of salmon from the chilled cabinet 1kg = £13
Side of salmon from the fresh fish counter £10per kg , definitely worthwhile .

image-3073565290.jpg

Morning all. Wide awake at 4am for no reason other than it's my day off and so my body decides to be awkward.
Good couple of days.
Thursday worked all day and I was in a rush so threw together :-
muesli and yogurt, coffee for breakfast (1a/1b)
then laughing cow triangles sandwich with cucumber and tomatoes ( from the garden - lol sorry to be irritating but I love my veg patch) (1b ) Baked crisps (5 syns) pear
Dinner was chicken and veg with pasta

image-3497365820.jpg

Friday
Breakfast - muesli coffee
Lunch - banana
Dinner - pasta with chicken and actifry cubes

image-1000402102.jpg

Not too busy today but have a 50th party to go to tonight so will probably eat before I go
Have a good weekend everyone xx

Back