Anyone else weigh at home on a thursday- wanna post?

Off on hol for a couple of weeks tomorrow so will be back with you guys in Sept.
Keep up the good work. Going to try and keep to salads etc.
Bbxxx

I was awake at 4 this morning as well but only because I hadn't gone to bed yet! Had a wedding and are all round me and had a few drinks too!!

I need a mega kick up the bum. My dress is due in any week now and im 11lbs away from where I wanted to be eek!
Really struggling lately and don't know why apart from having a very demanding 1 year old who doesn't like to wait for tea,just wish I could click my fingers and tea is cooked and feel in a major rut. So if anyone has any quick/ easy and tasty recipes to try please throw them my way... we are not a fussy pair! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I need a mega kick up the bum. My dress is due in any week now and im 11lbs away from where I wanted to be eek!
Really struggling lately and don't know why apart from having a very demanding 1 year old who doesn't like to wait for tea,just wish I could click my fingers and tea is cooked and feel in a major rut. So if anyone has any quick/ easy and tasty recipes to try please throw them my way... we are not a fussy pair! Xx

Have you trawled my recipe thread arby ? Will have a rake of the brain cells and get back to you .

Pleased to say after my holiday gain I have managed to lose 4 and 3/4lb this week so I'm
Feeling a lot better .

Gcse results day today so I'm planning on taking my son out for lunch or dinner but planning on Sticking to plan .
Happy Thursday all xx

I will have a mooch when my monster goes for his nap this afternoon :)
Have a lovely day x

Finally looking at a loss this week. Lets hope the scales keep going in the right direction

Haven't been here for 2 weeks and I've not been good . Life's taken its toll on me and I'm not multitasking as I was lol . But don't tell the men !

Such a frantic hectic time with Lauren starting secondary school and Ben starting college in the same week .

image-3046926299.jpg

First day .

Hope everyone's ok been thinking of you all even though I've been elsewhere .

Really need to get my arse in gear and start back xx

Hi pebs
Hope all is good with you!
I managed to loose 3lbs last week (forgot to update) so back into the 11s AGAIN!!
11lbs to go. Not been amazing this week though but could have been so much worse with feeling under the weather amd it being * week!
Its very quiet around here lately x

Hey guys, I've been laying low too - wrecked from 1st few weeks back at school. I've been up and down, down 2 this week but still 3 to go to get back to where I was before holidays!! I'm off to dublin for the night Saturday night so I'm hoping I can behave myself!!

Just back on Slimming World after a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. I put on 12 pounds between ttc, being pregnant and stuffing my face the last couple of weeks when I found out we lost the baby. I am weighing in Thursday mornings and I was 10 stone 10 1/4 this morning. Going on holidays Friday week, so I would love a really good result next Thursday. Going for the full 5 1/2 pounds they say you can lose if you have a 100% week.

Has everyone left the building?? I'm trying to get back on plan so if there's anyone out there, come give me a kick up the ****!!!

Consider yourself KICKED....
As usual I'm still hanging around.. lol
Also needing a kick though and am going to join a new class on Monday..
How is Joe? How are you? x

Im here!! Went Awol too so started back yesterday which wasnt as successful as I hoped :-(
Hope you have more motivation than me to get going again
X

Im here!! Went Awol too so started back yesterday which wasnt as successful as I hoped :-(
Hope you have more motivation than me to get going again
X

Don't beat yourself up.. Although I'm starting class on Monday I had intended to be good from yesterday.. but ended up have a Chinese for dinner :D

I would really love to go to group but Toby just wont sit still for long enough. I pinched a kinder bar from his box so could have been a million times worse and this morning have a playgroup where they give out cake followed by going out this afternoon to somewhere which makes amazing homemade cakes etc! Plus side I had my first dress fitting on Mon and it did up!! I honestly thought it wouldnt as ordered it 0.5 inch too small and I weigh the same as I did in March (depressing thought) just need to shift this last stone now.

Who can resist a chinese when its offered though I dont blame you lol
X

I would really love to go to group but Toby just wont sit still for long enough. I pinched a kinder bar from his box so could have been a million times worse and this morning have a playgroup where they give out cake followed by going out this afternoon to somewhere which makes amazing homemade cakes etc! Plus side I had my first dress fitting on Mon and it did up!! I honestly thought it wouldnt as ordered it 0.5 inch too small and I weigh the same as I did in March (depressing thought) just need to shift this last stone now.

Who can resist a chinese when its offered though I dont blame you lol
X

OMG... Dress fitting stage?? WOW... EXCITING... Where's my hat ha ha ha

I'm half a stone HEAVIER than I was in March.. and in March I had a 2 week old baby!! Now THAT'S depressing!!!!!!!

Back