ANYONE ELSE?

miss-tri

One of my motivations for losing weight is for a guy iv learned i kinda love to notice me again. When we were abit younger we had a hate/love relationship where we used to see eachother and just hurl abuse at each other, :eek: at the time i hated him for it but it seems he probably he had a thing for me as so much people (his friends, my friend and other people on the street) told me :eek: but at the time i didnt realise how much i loved him too. But iv slowly realised that i actually really hated him cos it bugged me because i in face liked him and its been 2 or so years and i still do love him evenmore so now.
:sigh: However it seems hes moved on, he doesnt notice me anymore and i dont think it helps that iv gained weight and so feel ugly in his eyes, whilst before i would do things brimming with confidence... now i cant walk past without feeling like hes so wow! and im so EWWWW! :sigh: :break_diet:

So, before i ramble on and on (evenmore so that is :rolleyes:) i was just wondering if theres anyone else who is trying to lose weight to win someone back or to get someones attention etc? Just to get that special person to notice them as i so wish mine would do... :(

Sorry to say but that's not the greatest motivation - you really need to do it for yourself and not for someone else. You can't change his behaviour only your own, and what will you do if you lose the weight and he still doesn't notice you? Please don't put your life on hold waiting for someone else - I did it for 6 years and it was so painful. Learn to love yourself and move on - just like he has.

If he doesn't want you at this size then I wouldn't want him at my thinnest!

I'm sorry but if he would only notice you when you're thin then it would be a shallow relationship at best.

Do it because you deserve to be healthy and happy not for anyone else!

X

do it for yourself, not some guy.
if he cant see you as the beautiful person you are larger, then hes not worth it when you lose weight.
i know what you mean though, but its not the right kind of motivation to lose it

awww thanks peeps! But i probably didnt make myself clear.. i know the wording suggests im doing it just so he notices me.. but in fact im not losing weight because or for him, im doing that for me and myself.. and i actually dont know why he doesnt bother with me.. it could be a million reasons.. maybe he just simply lost interest? so i feel guilty making him out to be this horrendous person who only wants me when im slim.. in fact the reason i want to lose weight is to feel better about myself and yes i do want him to notice me again but thats just like a little motivation for me losing weight.. it doesnt mean that im if i find out he still doesnt care that il stop losing weight :D

also i think people are assuming il be wanting to have a relationship with him, thats not the case, i do love him but i dont want to be in a relationship any time soon.. i lasted two years so im sure i can last longer! I guess itd just be nice to feel that a guy i admire admires me in return again... and more importantly that i feel good about myself and feel the confidence i used to have once upon a time when when i was younger and slim....

I totally understand what you saying! I'm married thou but want to lose weight to keep my husband interested. That is one of many reasons I want to lose the weight thou!
-improve my health
-be more active with my son
-be able to wear nice clothes

But the one with my husband doesn't mean that I'm doing it for him it just means that I could be the confident sexy women I know I can be which I know would be a positive improvement for our relationship. While I've been fat I hide under clothes and don't like to be noticed, but once I've lost the weight I want a new haircut and come out with a bang!!! Look at me now kinda thing!!!!
Good luck! X

I totally understand what you saying! I'm married thou but want to lose weight to keep my husband interested. That is one of many reasons I want to lose the weight thou!
-improve my health
-be more active with my son
-be able to wear nice clothes

But the one with my husband doesn't mean that I'm doing it for him it just means that I could be the confident sexy women I know I can be which I know would be a positive improvement for our relationship. While I've been fat I hide under clothes and don't like to be noticed, but once I've lost the weight I want a new haircut and come out with a bang!!! Look at me now kinda thing!!!!
Good luck! X

Yep exactly! And im doing the same with the haircut! itl be a reward for me losing weight and will make me look better hopefully and make me feel better and different! itd be nice to have a change :cool: and thank you! good luck to you too! :) do let me know how it goes :)

Back