Anyone else.....

sapphirestara

Gold Member
Having to double their fibre dose?? No wonder I haven't shifted much this week!!!! No been for 3 days!!!!! Help!!!

No one else with this then? Ooop! Just me then!!!

Hey!

My CDC said that you should stop the fibre if you haven't 'been' as it might make things worse! :)

I take senokot every now and again. I need a poo every morning, I have poo issues, I can only go in my own toilet so I need to be regular.
Is that enough information for you, I could go on......:0)

I take senokot every now and again. I need a poo every morning, I have poo issues, I can only go in my own toilet so I need to be regular.
Is that enough information for you, I could go on......:0)

This made me laugh out loud, one of my friends was like this until her boyfriend told her that if she went at work, in essence, she was being paid to poo :8855:
And she has never looked back since then

Ha ha, I've had this conversation with my friends and my Hubster but I am stuck with this. I have been known to drive 40 minutes home in my lunch break to 'go'.
It actually annoys me at work when people just brazenly poo all over the place stinking everything out, then swanning out of the cubicle without a care in the world!
Rude!

Lol not the responses I was looking for but jess, my comment last night still stands. You are ace and you've made me giggle!!

On a side note, would more fibre make it worse?! That seems weird!

jessicacaca said:
Ha ha, I've had this conversation with my friends and my Hubster but I am stuck with this. I have been known to drive 40 minutes home in my lunch break to 'go'.
It actually annoys me at work when people just brazenly poo all over the place stinking everything out, then swanning out of the cubicle without a care in the world!
Rude!

Rude and obnoxious. I especially hate the skid marks. Unecessary!

Don't even get me started on the skidmarks!!

Sorry I can't give you any helpful advice - I am merely here for entertainment purposes! x

Lol you did without realising! Senna and counting down to movement tomo!

It's ok, I won't tell you about it. Or post about it from my iPhone ;) coz that would be weird!!

Thanks hon x

My OH comes home from work, however, he works 5 mins away from our house, so its not really a problem for him :)

If you were to tell me about it, you would not be the 1st person to share, I have 3 children! I get updates on a regular basis! x

Ok, if that's what you really want!! ;)

It needs to be as amusing as this though:
Phoebe, my 7 year old, sat on the toilet, shouts for her brother, Freddie 5. "FREDDIE, come here quick". Fred comes running.... Phoebe - "Right Freddie I'm having a poo and I want you to sing me a song and don't stop until I've finished!" Freddie - "um, um, Jingle Bells Jingle Bells jingle all the way.........." And did it over and over again until she was done.
So, it does need to be as interesting as this x

Youre kids get their awesomeness from you! Very funny!!!! But why?!

I will try to make it entertaining, but it might be more gillian mackeith then jingle bells!!!

Back