Anyone else??

you have done so well with your syns, or not using the syns !? very impressive stuff. they reccomend 10 a day to maximise weight loss so you have challenged and beaten that advice, just goes to show how different we all are.

me??? i us all of mine every day ha ha ha!

you may need to look at your worries a bit more tho, but you have the insight to recognise your concerns which is a big big positive. i like the half or quarter idea, maybe its the blow out option that is the concern here? or is it control?

Hi hun just wanted to drop by to tell you that you're doing fab and that I think it's quite a common issue you're dealing with. Do think its the fear that you will fall off the wagon? or that 1 xmas pudding will have detrimental effects to your weight loss?

you clearly have a huge amount of will power if you've come this far 100% so I believe that when/if you have this xmas pudding you will have the strength to say 'nope that is it I've has my 15 syns I dont need or want anymore'.

Let us know how you get on xx

Perhaps when you see that the Christmas pudd although 15 syns does not make you put on weight at yr next weigh in you will feel better about using them to their full potential. Good luck with your journey I am sure a lot of us are envious of your willpower

Well just eaten half of it was looovely had it with raspberries & some total 0% Greek yoghurt . Spoke to consultant she said I've just got to learn it's ok to have a treat and I will get the confidence

Back