Kdiddly's Diary

I haven’t got an official weigh in day- maybe I should really! My diet feels all over the place today! But had a shop bought butty and bag crisps- 505 cals so far today and I’ve ordered this gym kitchen ready meal for tea - my shopping is coming later so will be able to cook properly!! 🤣🤣🤣
I reckons you’re in the running for overtaking me right now sugar!
Xx

I weigh myself atleast twice a week, my official weigh day if Wednesday but then I have an unofficial weigh in on a Friday or Saturday to keep me going through the weekend, lol!

Atleast with the shopping coming tonight you can plan your meals properly :)

Stop being negative, you need to stay infront of me....well for you you do, for me I need to overtake you....not that I'm competitive or anything 🤣 🤣

I had a lovely gym food meal from Asda- with Frank's hot sauce! I'm not sure that it was that lovely, but more the fact that it was food!! I ended the day on 1191 cals- almost double than what i have been having! Just come back from PT and i definitely felt more energetic! waving my arms about like scrappy doo!! Not had anything to eat yet but think i'll have an omelette with spinach or salad or both! how rock n roll!! with all these food choices, the world is my lobster!!! Then, tonight, i'll have another gym kitchen dinner- maybe with some veg!
xx

I had a lovely gym food meal from Asda- with Frank's hot sauce! I'm not sure that it was that lovely, but more the fact that it was food!! I ended the day on 1191 cals- almost double than what i have been having! Just come back from PT and i definitely felt more energetic! waving my arms about like scrappy doo!! Not had anything to eat yet but think i'll have an omelette with spinach or salad or both! how rock n roll!! with all these food choices, the world is my lobster!!! Then, tonight, i'll have another gym kitchen dinner- maybe with some veg!
xx

I bet the food tasted amazing last night!

Are you planning to stick to a certain amount of calories a day?

Back