Kdiddly's Diary

I’d had the same space in the bathroom but it was my neighbour who suggested the kitchen!
Yep, it’s definitely going to be short term- I just have let set a limit yet!
Sounds a nice Friday! I work from home also - it can be pretty lonely and would normally send me to the fridge but I’ve got some restraint at the min!!!
Xx

I don't think it really matters where you put the scales, just as long as it's in the same place every time.

So after you finish doing Exante what diet do you think you'll do?

I love my Friday's leaving the office at lunch time. I work from home on a Wednesday as well. It's much harder on a Wednesday to not keep wanting to go to the fridge. Hubby works mainly from home, so that stops me sneaking to the fridge too much 🤣

I’ll keep you posted regarding the weighing and my willpower to abstain from weighing!! 🤣🤣
I think I’ll probably do CC- trainer will be happy with that also!- used to send him pics of what I’d eaten! Kept me in check that way!
I’m thinking I might have something when husband is home but it’ll be 3 weeks without any food and I might feel like I deserve it! He’s only home for a week and I don’t want to feel deprived or bang on about bloody shakes the whole time!
This chip bars obsession is taking over my mind this aft! 🤣🤣🤣
Xx

I’ll keep you posted regarding the weighing and my willpower to abstain from weighing!! 🤣🤣
I think I’ll probably do CC- trainer will be happy with that also!- used to send him pics of what I’d eaten! Kept me in check that way!
I’m thinking I might have something when husband is home but it’ll be 3 weeks without any food and I might feel like I deserve it! He’s only home for a week and I don’t want to feel deprived or bang on about bloody shakes the whole time!
This chip bars obsession is taking over my mind this aft! 🤣🤣🤣
Xx
Haha yes keep me posted.

CC is great, I love it. It really works for me. It'd be good to see what you eat in a day on cc and to compare with what I have etc....

Could you just try and be good while hubby's home? And then maybe do the shakes again for a week or so after to get you back on track before doing CC? That way you'd get a boost before starting to reintroduce food properly.

This is going to be a short one…… been an actual stupid cow and ordered food 😢😢😢😢 I don’t know how it happened - takeaway-1 willpower a big fat zero
Soooo disappointed in myself! Feel this way and I’ve only just ordered it
Xx

This is going to be a short one…… been an actual stupid cow and ordered food 😢😢😢😢 I don’t know how it happened - takeaway-1 willpower a big fat zero
Soooo disappointed in myself! Feel this way and I’ve only just ordered it
Xx

Oh no!! Just enjoy it and then draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. You never know it might even give you a little boost on the scales because your body wont have to hold so tightly onto the fat.
What have you ordered?

I don’t know what came over me- felt positive today too! Shawarma chicken wrap and chips! Greedy cow! If I eat it all! The red wine is also in standby!!
Xx

I don’t know what came over me- felt positive today too! Shawarma chicken wrap and chips! Greedy cow! If I eat it all! The red wine is also in standby!!
Xx

Ok so it could be worse. Atleast its not a big fat kebab or curry or chinese!
Enjoy it and call today a treat day and the draw a big fat line under it and start again tomorrow!

Roger that! It’s done- at the min, savouring my fully belly! Couldn’t eat all the chips though- I suppose that’s a good thing!
Xx

Morning!
I wasn’t good! On top of that tea, I had a bag of crisps and a Rocky bar- even though i wasn’t hungry! And the bottle! What a greedy cow!
However…. Not long after the eating episode…. I’m guessing 20mins, I was on the toilet, where i consistently went throughout the night! So albeit very tired this morn, I think I’m human!
Thought I’d bite the bullet and weigh….12.1!!!
I MAY have got away with last night’s episode although my bottom doesn’t feel this way!! ( sorry TMI overload in one writing!!)
Xx

Morning!
I wasn’t good! On top of that tea, I had a bag of crisps and a Rocky bar- even though i wasn’t hungry! And the bottle! What a greedy cow!
However…. Not long after the eating episode…. I’m guessing 20mins, I was on the toilet, where i consistently went throughout the night! So albeit very tired this morn, I think I’m human!
Thought I’d bite the bullet and weigh….12.1!!!
I MAY have got away with last night’s episode although my bottom doesn’t feel this way!! ( sorry TMI overload in one writing!!)
Xx

Good morning!

Oh dear, you really went for the blow out then!! Ah well atleast you've got it out of your system (literally, lol). So now you can draw a big fat line under it and start over :)

So are you feeling more positive today?

Yep! I think it has exited my body now- hopefully as I’m picking my mum up in a bit to get her hair cut- I don’t want any ‘accidents’!!
Yep, I’m back on the shakes today! I’ll check in a bit to see if there’s any chance I’m still in ketosis! If not, then **** happens and I’ll soon be back in it!! I’ve just ordered a book that was recommended by a magazine so that’ll keep me quiet and hopefully away from any naughtiness!!
Xx

Good morning!
Welllll…. I would like to say I was good and stayed on shake form yesterday but I would be lying and I’m many things but a liar I am not! I had a quarter of a pie, later on, half a sausage roll and a packet of crisps… oh and a couple of pepperoni slices off the pizza that I made for mum and daughter… and a bottle of red…. Isabella (my daughter) was sooo naughty yesterday, in general, was a pain in my backside! I felt i deserved my wine! 🤣🤣🤣
It was a very stressful day! 🤣
So, my mum is disabled (has been for about 35 years) and her mobility is really poor. She’d been desperate for a haircut and I’d arranged for her to have an app in the village where i live- I’d told them she’s in a wheelchair, which they were fine about. Anyhoo, as soon as we get in there, I find it’s not particularly easily accessible for the chair, Bella in the way whilst trying to manoeuvre in the short space! And then the hairdresser was asking me questions about my mum whilst my mum is sitting there- I hate this!…. It’s soo rude- if it’s about my mum, ask her! She’s sitting right there!! Happens all the time! Mum wanted a wet cut but she said no no it’s a dry cut today! Didn’t speak to her throughout, literally cut it, didn’t style it, nothing!
I felt disappointed for my mum and could see she was too! I won’t be going there again! We were made to feel like an inconvenience!
She had a nice afternoon at ours and Bella was moderately behaved by the time I took her home!
With regards to the shakes, I don’t know why I didn’t have them! I don’t even know if I’m going to have them today…. I feel very much off the wagon and unmotivated 😢😢😢
Xx

Ah hun, the weekends can be so hard, can't they.

You'd been doing so well. Have you thought about just doing the Exante in the week and then maybe calorie counting at the weekend? It might work better for you because you hopefully wont feel the need to binge and if you want something rubbish that's fine because you can just count it. I know when I'd done extremely low calories and carb before now and then just self destruct and ruin all my hard work.

Your poor mum, it must be so frustrating for her. If it was me, I'd say 'hello, I'm down here if you want to talk to me'. but then I'd totally embarrass my daughter and she'd probably never take me out again, lol!

I love the name Bella, hopefully she's being better behaved for you today. How old is she?

Weekends definitely are the hardest…. I was in a totally different mindset last weekend though and I have no idea what sent me in self destruct mode this weekend!
I had the same thought as you re exante weekdays and CC weekends, think that may be the way forward and something to ‘look forward to’ I didn’t weigh this morn and haven’t checked whether still in ketosis!… my mind’s just been so consumed diet wise and it’s taken over!
Yeah, my mum’s had a tough life 😢 being disabled from her early 30’s definitely is crap but I try and get her out as much as possible
Bella’s being much nicer today, we’ve played games and she’s chilled! She’s 4 in June, such a character 💕💕 definitely keeps me on my toes!! 🤣🤣
Xx

Weekends are always the hardest, I'm so good in the week but then the weekend comes along and it always goes to pot! I try walking to compensate somewhat but that doesn't always work, lol.

Try the CC at the weekend and see how you go, hopefully it will work well for you :)

I can't even imagine what it would be like to suddenly become disabled at any age let alone in your 30's, I'm guessing you were quite young at the time, it must have been so hard for her.

Glad Bella's being better for you today, I remember when mine were that age, especially my youngest, she was a nightmare, I used to countdown to bedtime every night, lol! It didn't help having an 8 year age gap between them.

I think I will! Something has got to work! I haven’t eaten anything today as yet- I’ve not been hungry, so maybe by a miracle I’m still in ketosis!
Yeah, it’s always been a tough one with my mum…. My brother lives in France so it’s kinda just me to help my mum- my dad died a couple of years ago… my mum was the n hospital at the time and I found him at their place so after he died she has become even more dependent on me- it can be hard but she’s really trying to keep on going… bless her heart ❤️
Yeah, i do spend some days willing the hours to go by until bed! She’s actually napped today- she doesn’t usually but she must have tired herself out after her dramatics yesterday! There’s a 20 year age gap between my girls- I think I’m more patient with Bella!
Xx

Wow that's a big age gap. Mine are 8 years, they've always got on great and they older they got the closer they've got. Even though my eldest is now living abroad, they message each other all the time. I think I was more patient with the eldest, I definitely found it harder with the youngest as I was older. So you have a built in babysitter :)

It must have been really hard for you and your mum when your dad died, your poor mum being in hospital at the time. It's hard isn't it when it's just you that they rely on. My mum's on her own but still very mobile but I know she gets lonely since my dad died, so I feel like I should be there for her more. I've got a brother but they don't really get on, so it's just me.

I don't really understand ketosis but presume it must make it so you're not hungry then?

Morning!

Sorry I was AWOL yesterday- my MIL has Bella on Sunday nights, so my book arrived y'day and I ended up staying up too late reading it- I'm terrible for that and have to read the whole book! weirdo!
Yeah, I couldn't have children- i have/had PCOS. A few years ago when I started my mid life crisis early and took up kickboxing is where I lost about 4.5st.... then poofff, i got pregnant! :D :D my eldest didn't take it too well as she had had 20 years of just me! She loves her now though! Although, she has never/would never babysit! not once!! She's also away at Uni, so majority of the time, it's just B and me!

Ah yeah, it was sooo hard, we couldn't even go and be with her at the hospital cos of bloody covid :-(
It's hard when you're the relied upon one isn't it?? That's a shame that your brother and mum don't get on - there's nothing more stranger than family hey!

Well. I also weighed today 12.3 - 2lb on over the weekend debarcles! As I didn't shake yesterday either! - 100% on it today! sort my **** out !!
Yeah, ketosis just means you're not hungry and in the fat burning stage!
xx

Back