anyone ever had a 'bad' pack ??

Hi , I have just had my A&C porridge that I have everyday , and I love .. and it was rank !!! It seemed to have no sweetener or flavouring in it at all .. just tastes like bolied porridge oats :jelous::jelous:
I really hope its just a 1 off .. and the rest of my porridges are ok .....

all of my A&C porridge this week have taste horrid.... really salty. not the nice, creamy, appley taste.

here's my pack details.

date of manufacture 11.02.10
best before date 11.11.10
L25408-1 13.20

check yours it could be a bad batch.

i had a problem with one of my shakes wisked it up and it tasted rancid and was not mixing at all banana flavour will take it up with cd next time she pops over

same batch as yours .. will my CDC take them back do you think ?

Yes, contact your consultant. Cambridge know about this new bad batch and are contacting the consultants who ordered that day.

I'm sure they will be able to exchange them, and if they haven't any in stock at the mo, will be able to get it asap.

omg same batch as me .... that explains a lot!! Hated em, but never had em before and thought they might all be gross naturally !!!

I have been and swapped them and thankfully she had a new box of another batch .. and they are as yummy as ever ! Although find it amazing that as mine were the last few packs from the box that no one else had complained to her !!!
Fat boy .. you should take them back and swap with a different batch and try it again as it really is the yummiest thing :)

going to try mine as i had 1 yesterday that was fine.... i began wondering if it was my tastebuds going awol.

Hi can you start having porridge when you first start the diet?

My CD councillor is away and I will be starting when she gets back but thought I ask you experienced dieters now. :)

Also what is the best one? Thanks.

Back