Anyone fallen off wagon already ?

Lianna

Silver Member
I have big time, cant stop eating and all i can think of is oh well i will get back on track after christmas but i dont want to put any more weight back on, i have put 6LB back on from my lowest weight since i joined :-(! Help! x

Eating is fine if you are eating SW friendly foods, which I suspect you aren't.

So you are 'telling yourself' you will be fine as you can lose the weight after Christmas, but on the otherhand you don't want to put any weight back on.

So what foods are you eating which aren't SW friendly. Is is possible you can try & make the SW friendly or low syn?

Why are you constantly eating, are you hungry, feel like you've blown it anyhow so it doesn't matter, or what.

You have two options, you can either continue as you are & get back on plan after Christmas, but you need to accept you will have a gain, would you be happy with this.

Or you can get back on the plan now, search through the diaries on here & find foods which you'll be happy eating.

This time of year is difficult for all of us, from all over we are bombarded with cake, mince pies, cream, chocolates, drink......... we can have these things but they need to be taken out of our syn allowance.

Good luck you can do this.;)

yep have been off it for a couiple of weeks playing around with losing a pound and putting it on. Will be majorly back on it in jan 11

What it is, is that theres all this nice food and the fact that i know im going to eat all the nice food christmas day and boxing day, i know i will get straight back on track Day after boxing day its just upto then :-(

I have my syns on a weekly basis, because on a Saturday night MiL comes round with wine & chocs & I regularly have 40syns in one evening.

That means I have 65 for the rest of the week. Have you tried having syns on a weekly basis. Before you eat the goodies on offer work out the syn value then ask yourself is it really worth it. Or work out how many syns you are happy to 'spend' on the food & just take that amount.

Personally I'm happy having just a small amount if it's within my syns, but some people can't just have a little. Only you know what you'd be happy with.

BTW we've two weeks before boxing day, a lot of damage can be done in that time.

I think it's really hard this time of year. I know i only joined on 30th Nov and think I am crazy now but I know I could be this weight come January or get a head start.
I am so busy with kids, present buying, food organizing that I haven't loads of time to plan ahead and prepare, so i decided I am taking one day at a time and i might not loose weight but I hopefully will sts until the new year

Lindor Chocs ... *nom nom nom* ... Gone (4 syns each)
Time Out (single bar) ... *nom nom nom* ... Gone (4 syns each)
Aldi bubbles bar ... *nom nom nom* ... Gone .... (eeeek) (4 syns each)
Tobelle (box of) ... *nom nom nom* ... Gone (shared with son and hubby though) .... 3 Triangles = 6.5 syns ...... I had **cough, 12, cough**

Daren`t add up the syns ... nor get on the scales .... not going to group this week as don`t have to go every week now as i`m at Target, but honestly, i think i`m gonna make myself go every week just for the discipline from now on ... I`m ashamed of how i`ve pigged out this week .... Bet i`ve had double the amount of syns i should`ve, and then some !!!!! :(

As daft as it sounds ... I`ve still been good and had the SW meals/plan, cooked the SW way .... I`ve just pigged out on Chocolatey xmas goodies :(

I suppose really, it is up to you. If you can tell yourself you`re happy that you will have a gain .... Then carry on as you are and enjoy xmas. Otherwise why not have this next week to ten days as "good" on plan days, have xmas/boxing day off, and then get straight back on plan, Damage limitation, but still with treats ;)

Good luck with what ever you decide :D

I had the flu virus over 2 weeks although unfortunately still wanting to eat eg bread with Manuka honey thickly spread etc and absolutely no exercise. First weigh-in in 3 weeks on Wednesday night following Christmas Dinner at lunchtime on that day. Reckon I'll have about 7 lbs on.

I've fallen off.... sort of....

penny pinching doesn't bode well.... going to get it all out of my system tonight and go from there on in. Might have a drink and then be sober until Boxing Day. Money comes tomorrow and that means I can plan better what I'm going to eat.

so I've fallen off, having a rest in order to run after the next wagon thats coming along.

Judith

yep jumped off the wagon right in front of a lion bar, I havent checked the syn value as I am too frightened...weigh in tomorrow! I felt fed up so had a hot chocolate and a pear and a glass of juice STILL not satisfied so had a chocolate instead. i did try and be good first :)

Sometimes people say ask yourself just what are you hungry for and then indulge in a bit of that otherwise you overeat on everything else......

Hope the chocolate hit the mark in the end and that you can put a line under it....

Me? I'm having cider and then that'll be the end until New Year.... thats my itch that I had to scratch tonight!

Judith

Back