Anyone fancy a game?

Klimpt

Henri Matisse

Elisabeth Ney

Three of my favorite artists there Klimpt, Georgia o'keefe, and the Lord Leighton Flaming June.

Went to see a klimt exhibition in Liverpool. He did some amazing public art and furniture as well has his better known works. Love him x

Goodness, I feel a right thicko!! Only heard of Picasso lol.

No chance of me getting a Q :)

Erasmus Quellinus II

georges saurat, anyone notices how many impressionist artists we have listed?

Toulose Le Trec!!!!

Finally got another one.

Paolo Uccello

Andy Warhol

Thank you Debbie. I love to paint. But since my mom died, I haven;t felt at all inspired, so havent touched a canvas for a year. :(

But you mentioned "Vincent" - I adore that song, because I adore Van Gogh.

I named my lovely cat "Vincent" after him. She was (yes, she :D) such a beautiful friend - so I used Don McLeans song in her honour. If you want to see The Eve of Vincent: Goodbye to a Friend - YouTube :) I lost her over a year ago. :(

Thank you Debbie. I love to paint. But since my mom died, I haven;t felt at all inspired, so havent touched a canvas for a year. :(

But you mentioned "Vincent" - I adore that song, because I adore Van Gogh.

I named my lovely cat "Vincent" after him. She was (yes, she :D) such a beautiful friend - so I used Don McLeans song in her honour. If you want to see The Eve of Vincent: Goodbye to a Friend - YouTube :) I lost her over a year ago. :(

Aw, thats such a shame that you havent felt inspired as your painting is so lovely. Vincent was beautiful as well. The song always makes me cry, its so sad xx

PS Hannah, love the story!

Back