Anyone fancy a meet in oct,november,december?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I was just woundering if there is gonna be a meet later in the year that i can get to finally meet some of you,just hard in the some for me with work commitments,but all changing shortly.:D

I don't think there is, why don't you arrange one? There is a Cardiff meet in October

Think there is a thread for a south meet that has not been decided with a month yet, maybe suggest november on there.

gemma i just posted on your july 15 meet i would be interested in meeting i start liptrim on sunday, i also noticed that u live in greenhithe, well i am in dartford, do u know anybodyelse locally that would like to meet, i know i will need all the support i can get, i will be more than happyto help organise a meet, even if its only a small one, if it doesnt go on to long and my husband is still working nites i could even have it in my house

Hi
i am not sure if many more in this area,but i met a friend on here few weeks ago in bluewater called lucy she is a w8 diet consultants,im happy to meet when are you free?

i am easy i haven't started yet buying my stuff on friday and starting on sundy two weeks before i go back to work so i hope they notice a difference i can do most evenings let me know

any month as my children are grown up when not at work in school holidays i can do any day also also free weekends, just get some more people and we are sorted , but as isaid before i am easy

Any month ! Well probably not December because I'll be going mad getting ready for Christmas.

Maybe just pick a date and work to that - if anything comes up nearer the time we can discuss what to do ?

What do you think ?

Back