Anyone fancy an Easter challenge?

Minnie64

Think thin
Hi guys
Just to keep us going, does anyone fancy an Easter challenge? Good Friday is 6 weeks on Friday. Starting from next weigh in (Tuesday) I pledge to lose 9lbs before Easter. Anyone want to join me?

I will!!! 9lbs sounds good to me! I will be reaching a new stone-mark in 9lbs time so will be a great incentive! 13st here i come! x

I'd like to join in your Easter challenge please. I'd like to lose 12lb before Easter which will take me down to another stone. I weigh in on a Saturday morning so including this week I have 6 weigh ins up to Easter.

Caroline

Cool

Right then that's great. How about you all PM me after your weigh in and I will keep a record of everyone's losses and then post them on here each Monday morning? Can I please have losses in lbs I will also need to know the total you pledge to lose by Easter.
We all need incentives
Well done and good luck to all of you
xxxxxxx

I weigh in on a Weds (at home) mid-morning, so will pm you after that if that's ok. Thanks hun xx

I pledge to loose 10lbs by good fri :)
weigh in is tue evenings shall post then

of course u can biggirl86 - anyone can join in.
The more the merrier xxxxxx

Hi Minnie, have my first weigh in result on Saturday morning for the Easter challenge, obviously pc technology must be getting to my brain cos can't work out how to pm you, but put me down for a 1lb loss this week, not as great as was hoping but after 8.5lb last week maybe not surprising. That leaves me with 11lb in 5 weeks, certainly don't believe in making life easy for myself do i lol.

Good luck to everyone for their weigh ins.

Caroline

Cant wait, weigh in tomorrow morning! Am gonna have to be good today after the weekend I've had!!! Think maybe banking 4 points today is going to be a necessity if Im going to see any further loss tomorrow!! But still, cant wait to get this challenge underway! xx

3/4lb ON!!!! Gutted...but not surprised!! Oops!
So that's 12 3/4lbs to lose between now and Good Friday in order to meet my target!! (I'm looking for a miracle!!)

Back