ANYONE FANCY LATE NIGHT CHAT

I'm a bit of a night owl, always found it hard to sleep but even more so on CD now! Are you on SS?

Hi Skinnywannabi - just get involved! When did you start CD?

hello Skinnywannabi come join us!!

I am on SS+ - I needed that teeny bit of chicken to look forward too at the end of a day... I have so much to loose that the extra calories are not really affecting me...

I'm on SS I need all options of food taken away from me I have just finished Day 10 and I have to say I feel great don't even feel hungy any more x

Your losses are fantastic Keira82 well done!

I love it to best thing I've ever done - husband acutally said tonight wow this thing is really working you look alot slimmer already nearly fell on the floor with shock!

mine keeps grabbing my stomach at the sides shaking it violently and saying 'this will be gone soon'

gotta love him sadly!

strange things aren't they!!! - Is your cdc up here or in crawley?

she is down here... Friday weigh in's with every other day scale hopping from me!! I really shouldnt!

my weigh in is on fridays too! I'm terrible I scale hop too - not to keep me motivated but just because I cant resist!!! I used to dread getting on scales now I cant wait!!

I have to sleep now... I have a trapped nerve in my back that is currently asleep so I must now sleep before it wakes up!

it was good speaking to you and we have filled nearly 3 pages!!!!

catch up soon and looking forward to our waters!!

night x

Ok goodnight - hopefully chat to you again soon would definately be good to meet up soon have a good day tomorrow x

Back