Anyone feel like they've changed?

UK-Dancer

I'm wondering whether anybody feels like they've made changes for their diet, which they think/know they will continue in the future. Choices which they think generally make them a healthier person. :)
Just over a year ago, I was drinking fizzy drinks every day, chocolate all the time, white bread/pasta instead of brown, unhealthy meals without vegetables, rarely drank water and just generally eating for the sake of it.
I haven't had coco-cola in over a year and never have fizzy drinks. Only buy brown bread/pasta, my meals are generally vegetable based, I now eat at sensible times and when I'm hungry, and I drink litres of water a week.

That's such a big change, well done. Only been on Ww 5 months but I'm starting to feel a change!

Iv been doin ww now 12 weeks. I now eat low fat or fat free versions of everything, don't use oil anymore, have salad with everything and couldn't drink a glass of full fat fizzy drink if you paid me!!! Diet coke is my godsend! Miss the odd thing like mullar cornors and lucozade!!! Oh and muffins, I really miss a chocolate muffin and icecream!:)

Back