Anyone feel like this?

rachy1986

It is only day 16 of being 100% but I feel (and I hate to say this)that I have found the diet easy to stick to and have had no temptations so far(I may live to regret this later)has anyone completed the diet 100% and found it easy or is anyone on it and still 100% and found it easy?Any views/comments welcome :)
Love Rachel xx

1st time around, it was quite easy tbh. But you have your window. It is never that way subsequent times and gets harder every time.

Hi Rachel
I did it for 12 weeks 100% and found it so easy too plus the results were fab 4st 2lb but then on DRs wrong orders came off it and have been struggling ever since to complete 1 day. My advice would be not to even think of cheating until you've got to the end of this journey as getting back on is soooooo hard. Good luck your doing fab xxxx

1st time around, it was quite easy tbh. But you have your window. It is never that way subsequent times and gets harder every time.

This is my second tme around(did LL about 5 years ago)and am finding it so completely different,maybe its because im older!x

Hi Rachel
I did it for 12 weeks 100% and found it so easy too plus the results were fab 4st 2lb but then on DRs wrong orders came off it and have been struggling ever since to complete 1 day. My advice would be not to even think of cheating until you've got to the end of this journey as getting back on is soooooo hard. Good luck your doing fab xxxx
Thank you hun,sounds like you did amazing,good luck on getting back into it im sure you can do it xx

I've been 100% since the start and have found it easy. The first few days were a bit tough, but not as bad as I'd been expecting and I'm on day 47:)
I'm determined I'm only going to do this once, and I really haven't been tempted by anything. I'm looking at it as a means to an end and want the weight off as quickly as possible.
I'm loving it at the moment.......but I can see why people struggle. I think you've got to be in the completely right frame of mind to do SS/SS+

I've been 100% since the start and have found it easy. The first few days were a bit tough, but not as bad as I'd been expecting and I'm on day 47:)
I'm determined I'm only going to do this once, and I really haven't been tempted by anything. I'm looking at it as a means to an end and want the weight off as quickly as possible.
I'm loving it at the moment.......but I can see why people struggle. I think you've got to be in the completely right frame of mind to do SS/SS+
That seems to be my frame of mind at the moment.Your losses are fab,you must be so proud.To go 47 days 100% is incredible,well done!
xx

It is only day 16 of being 100% but I feel (and I hate to say this)that I have found the diet easy to stick to and have had no temptations so far(I may live to regret this later)has anyone completed the diet 100% and found it easy or is anyone on it and still 100% and found it easy?Any views/comments welcome :)
Love Rachel xx
Hi Rachel, I know exactly how you feel. I'm just waiting for something to kick in. The only thing I dont like is the rank taste in your mouth after youve had a shake or soup. I'm scared to say too much on how easy this feels at the moment, I need to keep it up for 20 weeks to lose the weight I need to just hope i can. Good luck on your journey

I've been 100% but I wouldn't say it's been easy for me. I have better days than others, and the longer I do the better I feel that I can do it :) Good luck!

Back