Anyone find they feel/look thinner but..

big bear

A bear on a mission!
weigh the same on the scales?

I feel much thinner and my tummy looks flatter but I weigh the same, is this possible?

I've not been doing any exercise other than walking.

it is possible to sts and have lost inches instead of lbs

Mmmmeeeeeee!!! im exactly the same

the wobbly bits on my sides are less wobbly and my jeans are now a bit saggy round my belly and my bum :eek:.

As long as my clothes are loose and my dress sizes come down, then im not too fussed on the scales ;)

Yep me! I STS overall during April - but my work trousers were falling off me!!

Yes definitly agree, could be toning up that makes u look and feel slimmer x

Mmmmeeeeeee!!! im exactly the same

the wobbly bits on my sides are less wobbly and my jeans are now a bit saggy round my belly and my bum :eek:.

As long as my clothes are loose and my dress sizes come down, then im not too fussed on the scales ;)
Me too, sometimes we get so obsessed about numbers on scales, what we should remember is that only we know the numbers, others see our clothes looking baggy and our waists and hips looking slimmer!

Yeah me too... Was in my second week last week and all week I felt better about myself and a couple of items of clothes fit me better yet u jumped on the scales yesterday and after being an angel all week I'd put 1 & 1/2 lbs on which knocked me right back to square one!

Think there's a lesson to be learnt here and that's to not let the scales rule my life.... Easier said than done!

Yeah me too... Was in my second week last week and all week I felt better about myself and a couple of items of clothes fit me better yet u jumped on the scales yesterday and after being an angel all week I'd put 1 & 1/2 lbs on which knocked me right back to square one!

Think there's a lesson to be learnt here and that's to not let the scales rule my life.... Easier said than done!
It is easier said than done, and after my previous post I W I today and only lost half a pound and I have been 100% on plan so gave myself a good talking too and rememberd what I had posted yesterday. I cheered myself up LOL

hollys nan said:
It is easier said than done, and after my previous post I W I today and only lost half a pound and I have been 100% on plan so gave myself a good talking too and rememberd what I had posted yesterday. I cheered myself up LOL

Hi ya Hollys nan!

I know the feeling hun! I've given in sooo many times when I've jumped on the scales only to find that I've stayed the same and I end up right back at square one again. It took all my strength to carry on after seeing a gain but I know in my heart or heart I couldn't possibly have put fat onto my body after what I had eaten and the exercise I had done.

I'm 3 days into my week and for once Im proud of myself for not giving up! Fingers crossed the scales will be kind to me this Saturday.

Oh btw, 'only half a pound' is half a tub of marg! Xx

I know and thank you Becky! We will get to target, only 4 lbs to go, but think it will be the slowest 4 lbs ever. The scales did waver for a second, my c said, oooh a waver, we held our breath, then they decided not to tease me any more and said "you can wait another week"! Ha ha, oh well, onwards and downwards for us all. Like you say, giving in now is just not an option. thank you for yr kind post by the way

I keep meaning to take my measurements so that I can see that on the weeks I gain or sts - I can still see inch loss.

It's a real pain in the behind.x

Back