Anyone going alone not weigh in much??

robsterswife

Tummy Mummy
I have lost quite alot but have no idea of how much as my friends digi scales batteries ran out and we have'nt been able to find the right size in any local shops so I just have'nt bothered weighing in for about 3 weeks now,this is my 5th week.
And have only weighed in twice before that (once a week) I always found it better to see a big loss,I know I have lost lots as I am always getting told and complimented and I've dropped 2 dress sizes now.
Does anyone else not really care what the scales say?? :rolleyes:

Well done you !!
I'm only 5 weeks in but like you say it's like second nature now ,know the syn values of virtually everything and I'm really enjoying all the cooking.

How exciting!! I bet when you do weigh yourself you'll be delighted with your loss! I wish that not so much emphasis was put on the 'number' you see on the scales and that we used how are clothes feel on us, how we look in the mirror,and all the other nice feelings of losing weight as our guide, as it can become obsessive and sometimes disheartening!! However, saying that, I do feel that I need to see what the scales say on a weekly basis as fuel to motivate me through the next week! It also helps me to set goals, but it definitely is making me very obsessed! I'm dreaming about the numbers in my sleep!! Makes a change from sheep I guess!!X

I am 'going it alone' but I still treat it as a SW class and I WI every Friday morning at home.

I couldn't lose weight if I didn't have the discipline of a weekly weigh in and then adding it to my signature here on the forum where I get all my help and motivation from.

I hated jumping on the scales the first time as I was heavier then I have been ever unless pregnant. However now I need it, I need to see the numbers go down. I think if I was basing it on clothes I wouldn't be quite so focussed. but thats just me, if it is working for you then thats cool too x

I'm the complete opposite. I'm going it alone n set monday as my weigh in day. I'm on week 3. And out of those 3 weeks i've also hopped on on a thurs which is mega naughty, but i can never wait till monday ha. Least if i went class it'd only be once a week. X

I am too going it alone, I got to target last year by going to group religiously, but have but 2 and a half stone on since!! I am weighing myself every sunday morning on my wii fit. But I do tend to weigh myself sneakily in between as I am too impatient!!

I go it alone and I don't have scales at home!! I try and weigh in on the same day every week at my local Boots, but it doesn't always happen. Like the other week they were broken!! But when I finally did weigh in, over a week late, I had lost 6lbs!!! It was fantastic to see such a big loss :D

I think thats what I need to do cheekychinchilla weigh myself in at Boots every couple of weeks ,I weighed in on my wii fit today and it said -4lbs :) but it's been 2 weeks since I last went on it so thats a meagre 2lbs a week ,weighing in depresses me lol !!!

Back