Anyone going to join me?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 31 December 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Ive just noticed that minimins has a water challenge so im going to in corparate one into my life again as ive been pretty bad since leaving cambridge diet! I drink far too much tea!

Im going to aim for 4 pints day again and if i feel happy drinking more then ui will becuase i know that wil get rid of this weight ive put back on.

4 pints a day

Saraian24

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    will join you but start next week if thats ok. Have cold & cough at mo and finding warm drinks better, but you're right i have found in the past it really does help

4. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Dont blame you! i admit im only on first pint - but if i were ill too id be on the hot ones too - but water will help flush the nasties away ;)

5. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i will join you, though can i go for just 2 pints? my bathroom is downstairs and its torture having a tiny bladder in the middle of the night :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.