Anyone gone to WW after Lipotrim

Hi all I am due to come off lipotrim havent got my goal but have a good chunk off almost a stone in a week and rather than carry on as its good for quick results I would rather a habit for life approach to diet to get to my goal weight was just wondering if anyone in the same boat??

wow a stone in a week! thats almost scary. Well done tho, you must of really stuck to it. I havent heard of Lipotrim? Is that meal replacements? ive not seen anyone changing over to ww from LT but there has been a few questions about the cambridge to ww. Im sure you will love ww and pick up some really good habbits.

Welcome

H x

Ive moved over from LT to WW only just moved though so I dont know what will happen Im expecting my body to put on some weigh as it regains gycogen and water....

Lipotrim is a Vlcd that is about 450 cals a day it consists of 3 packets of power that make up shakes or soup with water..

Hey there, I was on Lipotrim this time last year, got to my weight, came off it gradually and then the habits all came back and Im back to square one. It was a good diet, but it didnt teach me anything about my eating habits and the reason why I eat more than I should, which is what WW is doing. I would be careful though in coming off Lipotrim as you need to slowly reintroduce food into your system, regardless how much time you were on the diet, you dont want that stone coming back on! Chat to your pharmacy about it and see what they suggest.

Best of luck with it hun xxx.

hi, I joined ww on saturday after 3 1/2 weeks on LT and a week of refeed.
I lost a stone and a half on LT which is halfway towards my goal. Want to lose the other half on ww cos thought that was the most sensible approac and will enable me to do more exercise than I could on just 400 cals a day :)
when are you starting ww haze?
x

Hey thanks for the feedback, I am due for my refeed weigh in tomorrow have been grand all week reintroducing foods my portions still are much smaller than I am used to but I am very satisfied on them its def broke me of being a glutton. I am thinking I will go to a meeting tonight to ww and still do my weigh in tomorrow to give me an idea of total loss I am planning on only healthy food on ww staying away from the crap I was eating before but maybe a few drinks which I have missed. Looking forward to loosing the rest as for putting it back on my clothes are still as loose as they were and my tummy not bloated or anything so think I am doing ok might not have lost but I am happy!

Back