Anyone had a weight gain?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Zippydooh, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Zippydooh

Zippydooh Member

I'm currently moving up the plans so when I go away I can eat normal food! I'm on 800 at the moment and I seemed to have gained 2lb. Has anyone else experienced this? Do I just keep plodding on with it? I just don't want to gain quite a bit back!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm still on ss+ for another week but will be going up to 810 soon so interested to hear the response I'm sure it'll even out tho was it 2lb at ur official wi or a sneaky peak?

4. Zippydooh

Zippydooh Member

It was a sneaky peak but I have the same scales as my CDC.. And I weighed myself at my lightest time of the day.. And I was still was heavier than my evening weigh in! Oh the shame!

5. Tano

Tano Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I've only hd small losses sinc being on 810 but no gain yet

6. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I don't know and this is a long way off for me, but I think I read somewhere on here that you end up gaining several pounds before getting to a 'stabilised' weight and your body settles into its new permanent weight. But like I said, it's just something I read...

7. MandyMc

MandyMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    It's your body storing glucose and water again because you are on a less strict diet. Assuming that you are sticking to 810 and therefore eating far fewer calories than you use, it will stabilise, and then you'll start to lose fat weight again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.