Anyone had any luck this weekend in getting tablets?

Kayee said:
thats brillant lexie. well done you. do u find the weight loss any diffrent now your off xen? do u find your losing weight a bit more faster or slower? x

I'd say it's about the same, about 7lb a month which it'd slowed to a couple of months ago x

Got weighed today and a repeat prescription. My pharmacist had none but made a phone call, told me there was a shortage but they'd have some within 2 days. I have enough to do for a while but hopefully she's right.

KB x

Fingers crossed kb x

I got a script for it today ( been a few years sine I used it last ) and went to chemist to be told there is none. Tried chemist at asda as well, none there. Rang around in Aberdeen cant find any chemist with it :( They are saying June until they expect to get more

I got a script for it today ( been a few years sine I used it last ) and went to chemist to be told there is none. Tried chemist at asda as well, none there. Rang around in Aberdeen cant find any chemist with it :( They are saying June until they expect to get more

There are sooooo many different stories floating around. Different pharmacies are all saying different things.

My GP didnt have a clue about the shortage, but did tell me that there is nothing else available on prescription that she could offer instead of them. So looks like We are on our own Ladies! Lets hope they come back into stock soon, but at least this is a good test of our willpower and also the support we give each other on here :) x

That's it. you have to have will power and actually want to lose weight. i didn't have a tablet today and still stuck to plan as it was eating crap that got me so fat in the first place.
We can do it, just say NO !!!
xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

I've called no less than 40 pharmacies today (thank god for my free minutes).
I found one chemist, 20 odd miles away, with one box left. Asked them to reserve it for me and I'm going to be getting on my way shortly. What a nightmare lol.

I've called no less than 40 pharmacies today (thank god for my free minutes).
I found one chemist, 20 odd miles away, with one box left. Asked them to reserve it for me and I'm going to be getting on my way shortly. What a nightmare lol.

glad you found one. bril.

glad you found one. bril.

Hopefully this will sort itself out soon. I've called at least 40 others today and this was the only place that had some.

My chemist has managed to unearth 27 old fashioned Xenical tablets (in the brown and white box) so I am going to take them and see if they feel any different to the Teva ones! That was all she had and she says they could be in in 2 days or 2 months, nobody knows.

KB x

Hi

I was prescribed this 3 weeks ago and not been able to get it, went back to docs today and bless him, he has now given me a double dosh of alli, however only got 120 and they owe me 48.

Lets get started.

just a bit worried as i am due to be weighed at the doctors on monday and if i can get a script dispensed. fingers and toes crossed

poppy100 said:
just a bit worried as i am due to be weighed at the doctors on monday and if i can get a script dispensed. fingers and toes crossed

I hope you an honey, still nothing around here x

I hope you an honey, still nothing around here x

well i can always reduce the number i take a day and hope they get some soon. i know of at least 2 chemists who dont have any but i will see next week. as long as i keep coming on here and getting support hopefuly the worst that will hap pen i will just stay the same.

poppy100 said:
well i can always reduce the number i take a day and hope they get some soon. i know of at least 2 chemists who dont have any but i will see next week. as long as i keep coming on here and getting support hopefuly the worst that will hap pen i will just stay the same.

Honestly though Poppy if you stick at the xen way of eating you'll still lose, I've lost 2lb a week since I stopped them x

I hope its gets sorted soon. I think here is a great support. Poppy you seem very level-headed and are not panicking about something that you can't do anything about. As you say, the worst is you'd stay the same for abit, which is almost 2 stone lighter. I agree with Lexie, logically, if you eat fewer calories than you use, you will still lose weight. Meep your mfp settings up-to-date and it should help. I update them every 10lbs or less so that my calorie allowance goes down a little at a time and I don't notice it.

Back