Anyone had weird food related dreams?

dreamslim

Silver Member
I'm back on SW an am in my third week having lost 7lbs over my first 2 weeks. I keep having dreams that I go over my syns, does anyone else get this?

Last night I dreamt that I was in Costco and was buying breadcrumbs which I know are 4.5 syns for 25g so I measured 25g and instead of putting the pot back, I started eating straight from the pot and ate nearly the whole thing before realising that it was syns. My guess is that I'm stressing that I'm inadvertently sabotaging myself with hidden syns. Does anyone else have dreams like this? Or anything else for that matter that's food/slimming world related?

I had this for the first few weeks lol, that I was pigging out etc and I would wake up thinking I actually did and I'd be so upset with myself for the first 10 minutes until I realised it was just a dream lol.

I had this for the first few weeks lol, that I was pigging out etc and I would wake up thinking I actually did and I'd be so upset with myself for the first 10 minutes until I realised it was just a dream lol.

That's exactly what I was like this morning. Felt so disappointed in myself and started panicking about weigh in tomorrow and wondering whether it would show on the scales until, as you say, I realised it was a dream.

So gutting. Haha.

I had a dream I was making ham and chip butties and putting lots of butter on them, everyone said they were lovely but I couldnt eat them but wanted to so bad lol

I'm having very vivid dreams. I can wake up rely scared some nights. But yeah I dream about eating quite a bit, but in my dream I know it's a dream if u know what I mean? I tell myself to stay asleep :p

Really *

I have them quite often

I once had one about eating loads of cream cakes and then worried when I woke up about the syns, last night I had one about eating monster munch, they were lovely but then I had one that had gone off and it made me feel sick and then I started worrying about the syns :(

i woke up at 4:38am having had a weird dream that Greg Wallace was singing the 'buttery biscuit base' song at me and making me coat a cheesecake in mushy peas. Ummm yeah ok.

Couldn't get back to sleep after. If you don't know the buttery biscuit base song search it on you tube!

i woke up at 4:38am having had a weird dream that Greg Wallace was singing the 'buttery biscuit base' song at me and making me coat a cheesecake in mushy peas. Ummm yeah ok.

Couldn't get back to sleep after. If you don't know the buttery biscuit base song search it on you tube!

Oh god that song! It makes me laugh but gives me nightmares about Gregg Wallace's giant smug face lol ;)

Oh god that song! It makes me laugh but gives me nightmares about Gregg Wallace's giant smug face lol ;)

Argh I know! In the YouTube vid, half way thru they do a long close up of his smug face!

I have to say, if me and OH need cheering up we always have a sneaky listen to that song!

Argh I know! In the YouTube vid, half way thru they do a long close up of his smug face!

I have to say, if me and OH need cheering up we always have a sneaky listen to that song!

That's the bit! Makes me simultaneously laugh and cringe when they do the close up lol!

Me and husband do the same thing and that song and video is a bit of a standing joke with us and a couple of friends of ours - always gets played when they come to visit hehe ;)

Back